Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1894 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: My 'overgrown' crepe myrtle... (in Quilting & Needlework) by Charmingsister
They look good to me....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by Charmingsister
Hooray! I got mine. And I even have a plan in mind....

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by Charmingsister

Wow, you ladies are getting to be pros at this. Thank you to all for helping with the sorting. Squ......

My blocks are on the way to WI....

Name sent, fabric pressed and I should be able to get the cutting done today. Whew....

Welcome Newbies. Now to start ironing and cutting....

Discussion Topic  RE: You meet the nicest people here (in Quilting & Needlework) by Charmingsister
Welcome to FL...

Discussion Topic  RE: revolutionary silk flag (in Quilting & Needlework) by Charmingsister
Investments are good. I just checked my bank balance, sigh, I'm a few million short to be able to b......

Discussion Topic  RE: revolutionary silk flag (in Quilting & Needlework) by Charmingsister
Mandy, How cool is that???? I also had ancestors in some of those early battles. Small world. How......

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving to Florida (in Quilting & Needlework) by Charmingsister
If you are going to be in Central FL, Heartfelt Quilting is a great quilt shop/Janome dealer - locat......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAVE THE DATE (in Quilting & Needlework) by Charmingsister
HOORAY. On my calendar....

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - Apr 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Charmingsister
It is so nice to see so much participation this year. I have just finished my December blocks. Onc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Favorite Massachusetts quilt shop...what is yours ? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Charmingsister
Here are a couple... Appletree Fabrics Quilt Shop Address: 850 Southbridge St, Auburn, MA 01501 (50......

Discussion Topic  RE: ~~~~Nickilee Update~~~~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Charmingsister
Sending my condolences and prayers at this difficult time....

Discussion Topic  RE: OT prayers for FIL/updated/passed away (in Quilting & Needlework) by Charmingsister
Sending prayers for peace, comfort and strength as you all face this journey....

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - Mar 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Charmingsister
Fayejean, thank you for letting us know that our blocks arrived. Enjoy!...

Discussion Topic  RE: ●.Eighth.Annual.● Scraps.to.Treasures.Challenge ●.Part II.● (in Quilting & Needlework) by Charmingsister
DONE!!!! sending pictures....

Discussion Topic  RE: ●.Eighth.Annual.● Scraps.to.Treasures.Challenge ●.Part II.● (in Quilting & Needlework) by Charmingsister
Winding down on mine, binding and label made, just need to be sewn on. Hopefully I will get that do......

Discussion Topic  RE: A few things for a Tweety loving quilter . . . (in Quilting & Needlework) by Charmingsister
I hope you have an amazing birthday and a gazilion more....

» Refine Search
» New Search