Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (926 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Toy Trunk - IT'S ALL DONE! (in General Decorating) by busyjo
That is just beautiful. She will enjoy and use it for many, many years....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Shore House Kitchen Update (in General Decorating) by busyjo
That cart is the final perfect touch to a job well done....

Discussion Topic  RE: Has anyone ever ordered from Wayfair? (in General Decorating) by busyjo
Yes, I have ordered twice. Each time the initial delivery date was pushed up a few days, but the ite......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hall bath finally finished... (in General Decorating) by busyjo
Wow how classy was the very thought I had when I saw the pictures. I know how happy you must be to b......

Discussion Topic  RE: these years porch (in General Decorating) by busyjo
Love you new rendition. Screened porches are the greatest. Last year we had a TV out there but this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Recycled Tire Ottoman (in General Decorating) by busyjo
This is the kind of creativity that made this board special in the early days. I'll bet if you were ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mother's Day Barbecue (PICS) (in General Decorating) by busyjo
Lovely decorations and lovely ladies too. I may borrow some of the neat ideas....

Discussion Topic  RE: 8 years ago today... (in General Decorating) by busyjo
Loved that magical time period on this board so much. Thanks you so much for sharing your blooming r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help finding reasonable lamp shades ... (in General Decorating) by busyjo
If I knew I wouldn't use the burgandy shades somewhere else, I might try spray painting them navy bl......

Discussion Topic  RE: *Update* - Thinking of buying this old cabinet... (in General Decorating) by busyjo

Discussion Topic  RE: Which looks better? .... changes made! (in General Decorating) by busyjo
I prefer the first. I like some empty space on surfaces....

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 3/17/14 (in General Decorating) by busyjo
Great finds! I am getting the thrift store itch ut will have to wait until I can stop wearing this h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you help me find ..... (in General Decorating) by busyjo
We also have a panosonic system that has the capaility of functioning as an intercom. That comes in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you display photos of yourself in your home? (in General Decorating) by busyjo
I don't have now but will soon. This August will be our 50th wedding anniversary and I will be displ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ohhhh no! My new table (in General Decorating) by busyjo
Happy that you have a solution, and your DD has learned a very valuable lesson....

Discussion Topic  RE: Maybe OT but I don't get it (in General Decorating) by busyjo
Jaysmom, I loved my tree and always left it up until New Years Day. Taking it down made me sad. Howe......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - priceless present (in General Decorating) by busyjo
Perfect gift. I have a similar recording done by my father's aunt when she was 93. As we treasure ou......

Discussion Topic  RE: BEACH theme expert advice needed (in General Decorating) by busyjo
We love the beach and spend part of the year right on it. We do beach themem primarily with color. W......

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas Discussion (in General Decorating) by busyjo
Another salt shaker turned ornament....

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas Discussion (in General Decorating) by busyjo
Salt shaker turned ornament...

» Refine Search
» New Search