Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (9 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Feedback on Ikea kitchen cabinet (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by mommylicious
Yay or Nay? Any feedback on pricing and quality? Thanks!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV KitchenDesign

Discussion Topic  Feedback on Ikea kitchen cabinet (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by mommylicious
Yay or Nay? Any feedback on pricing and quality? Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  Converting flower bed into lawn (in Landscaping) by mommylicious
Hi, I have a flower bed that I can no longer take care of. Between weeding and trimming, I just wa......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Landscaping

Discussion Topic  RE: Converting flower bed into lawn (in Landscaping) by mommylicious
So I dig the old dirt from the flower bed, filled it with top soil and add patchmaster. Now the que......

Discussion Topic  Converting flower bed into lawn (in Landscaping) by mommylicious
Hi, I have a flower bed that I can no longer take care of. Between weeding and trimming, I just wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen update help, please (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by mommylicious
Grace121, your kitchen looks amazing!! Can't believe it's the same kitchen....

Discussion Topic  RE: Kitchen update help, please (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by mommylicious
Hi, One more thing, right now I can replace the countertop, creating backsplash, replace faucet, an......

Hi, I have the same problem with Susieincal. My cabinet is oak with heavy grain...really outdated.......

Discussion Topic  Help!! Hardwood or Laminate? (in General Remodeling) by mommylicious
Hi, I want to replace my main floor into hardwood floors. Currently we have laminate flooring in th......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  negotiating with contractor (in General Remodeling) by mommylicious
Hi, We are in the planning process of remodelling our kitchen. Is it ok to negotiate with the contr......

Discussion Topic  negotiating with contractor (in General Remodeling) by mommylicious
Hi, We are in the planning process of remodelling our kitchen. Is it ok to negotiate with the contr......

» Refine Search
» New Search