Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 194
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3879 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Bella's Quilt - Width Of Fabric (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Glad I checked this post out. That is a good idea. TFS Pat...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: video how to fold a quilt with no creases (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
From that site, I found an ornament tute that is so cute. No sewing just lots of straight pins to ho......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rulers that don't start at "0" (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
I have been using a piece of painters tape on my rulers to show the correct lines to line up. I've e......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♬♬♬♬♬HGTV BOM October, 2014 ♬♬♬♬♬♬ (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Elaine and Chris, very nice looking blocks, glad to see a few more finished. Pat...

Discussion Topic  RE: ♬♬♬♬♬HGTV BOM October, 2014 ♬♬♬♬♬♬ (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Thanks for the welcome home. I found this on page 2 today, isn't anyone sewing? I'll get on later an......

OK, I'm back home safe and sound. I tried checking up on all of you while gone, but the internet is ......

Glad you got it, was there a key chain in it??Thought we sent one. We thought that was a cute patter......

Discussion Topic  RE: Triangle Frenzy Swirl table topper done (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Boy, those sure are beautiful and creative runners,toppers. Thanks for sharing....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 10-16-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Imaquilter, those are some really colorful kids quilts, I also like that you put their names on it. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEED to watch this video - 100 Ways to Hide your Stash !!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
We were on our way home from Canada Friday night and I mentioned to DH that LQS was having a sale on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cute scarf (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Thanks for posting this site, I gave it to my sister, who likes to crochet, and she said she could e......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● Quilt Maker Contest ● ● (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
OMG, those quilts will take your breath away. Everyone should go look at what our fellow quilters di......

Discussion Topic  RE: P.J. Parties - sign up here!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
KY, I have a pattern for an apron that only uses 1 piece, binding on all the edges, my grandma added......

Discussion Topic  RE: P.J. Parties - sign up here!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
I can't find my bookmark to take a picture, but I did find the directions and will be willing to sen......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 10-9-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Shortlegs, that looks like a fairly easy quilting design you chose. You did a great job on the Barge......

Discussion Topic  RE: Halloween quilt pattern (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Thanks for sharing, looks like a great pattern, fussy though....

Discussion Topic  RE: ▲▼Serendipity Stars▲▼ block one (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Looks like great start CBQ, Whoever joins you will be having a great time. Pat...

Discussion Topic  RE: OT- need some names of good books to take on vacation.... (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Diane Mott Davidson, does have some great sounding recipes and the story line is good too. Kind of m......

Discussion Topic  RE: FREE Daily Pattern - Jack-o-Lantern Door Quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Nicki, thanks for the extra effort, I like this wh....

Discussion Topic  RE: Friday Night Sewing? PJ parties? (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Was that Jayardi, not sure if it is still available. She only made them if the "teacher" sent them t......

» Refine Search
» New Search