Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 198
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3949 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Exciting news - great Christmas present for Quilt lovers! (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Congratulations, Nickilee, You are an awesome CQ. Let us know when you get a puzzle in production. M......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♥♬♬♬♬HGTV August 2014 BOM ♬♬♬♬♬♥♥♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Nice looking blocks, Handie. Sue and I are going to be gone for the long weekend. So, you all keep s......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♥♬♬♬♬HGTV August 2014 BOM ♬♬♬♬♬♥♥♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Vivian,glad you liked your surprise. Also glad that it arrived. No problem with helping you get your......

Patricia Anne, what a wonderful doll quilt you made. TFS I think that Handie... turned hers into a t......

Nice looking blocks Chris, Glad you got all caught up in such a short time. As far as Fort Sumpter ......

Discussion Topic  RE: August Stashbusters - Show us your work :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Rainbow, what a nice snuggly looking quilt you finished. Did helping the "girls" get you inspired to......

Discussion Topic  RE: August Stashbusters - Show us your work :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Rainbow, oh what fun you had this summer. Bet both girls were excited to be sewing with you. Tell t......

Discussion Topic  RE: OLFA Mat issue & their response (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
I agree with Karen, won't hurt to at least try to contact Olfa company. There are a lot of their cus......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone know what this is? (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Karen, You can also use a crochet hook for your appliques. That's what I use....

Discussion Topic  RE: pincushion (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Fitted around a tuna can??? It looks cute. TFS...

Discussion Topic  RE: Pellon has a blog with ideas (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Starry, I have several yards of stuff that I can't identify any more. Not only why did I buy it, but......

Discussion Topic  RE: Audition quilting designs? (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Oh, Karen, what wonderful timing for your question. Sue and I have been trying to think of an easy q......

Discussion Topic  RE: two short videos for gifts (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Bonnie, I went to that site yesterday and had lots of fun looking around. Still thinking about that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: pictures finished barrister's block (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Ditto what everyone else said. I'm scared to use plaids, they never look right when I use them. Kind......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 8-7-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
imaquilter, is there a special way to sew the whacked pieces together? I think I remember something ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What is this vintage quilt pattern called? (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Bozie, I think you are right. I love how you can play with you quilt program, makes everything clear......

Discussion Topic  RE: What is this vintage quilt pattern called? (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
I checked out one of block pattern books and does this one look like your block?...

Looks like someone wanted to practice a Lot of 'Y seams". I have an idea I'll check out....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sweet Quilt demo,Fat Quarter Fizz,free pattern too. (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
And who doesn't have a few fqs to make this neat little quilt???...

Discussion Topic  RE: Congratulations, Quilter Jen! (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Jen, I'm smiling and so excited for you. Sounds like you will have a very interesting first week for......

» Refine Search
» New Search