Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 200
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3987 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: HGTV Annual Patriotic Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Hand Quilting a Queen sized quilt. OMG. Bowing to your superior skills and patience. Can't wait to s......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: HGTV Annual Patriotic Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Got the top all done with borders, bought the backing. I saw it on line at Joanns and everything in ......

I worked on it a bit this morning, after mopping the floor from the dog dragging all the yard dirt i......

Pat, glad to see you join in. The only "rule" Paus has is that it not be shown if you showed it befo......

So far turning out pretty nice. Of course I had to make a few adaptions of my own. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have You Seen This Pattern? (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Nice looking tablet holder, Not sure I've seen it before. Hope someone can help....

Discussion Topic  RE: Good sale on fabric here (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Sue got a kit from them and the fabric is luscious. I'll go check it out. TFS Pat...

Discussion Topic  RE: Crochet Baby Afghan ideas needed (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
I've never worked with it, but a friend did and the shedding was horrible. It looks nice on the skei......

Discussion Topic  RE: another featherweight (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
You are just full of good luck Califgal. You should buy a lottery ticket. Congrats on grand bargain......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's wedding season! (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
When my best friends children got married I bought them personalized first Christmas together orname......

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy Birthday Angela!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Happy Birthday, Angela. I think one day just isn't enough to celebrate birthdays, I think they shou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Husband's Preemie Quilts-pictures (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
What a wonderful thing your DH decided to do. Those little quilts are sewww precious. It looks like ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Denim Do It All Bins,fun (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Pat liking your bins. I like the idea of using plastic containers on the inside. Great recycling...

Discussion Topic  RE: Baby Boy quilts...show me ! (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
I love all the quilts shown. Sam and the cowboy ones really caught my eye. TFS...

Discussion Topic  RE: My 'overgrown' crepe myrtle... (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Last year DH waited until I went away for a few hours and decided that he would trim the trees and b......

Discussion Topic  RE: They walk among us…. (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Seeing Stars, I have a sister (not Sue) that used to do that to my mom in the store all the time."Ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: They walk among us…. (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Thanks for my morning smile.......

Discussion Topic  RE: i can't cut it (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Sister Sue has a beautiful pattern using a fabric that is just tooooo beautiful to cut up. She is ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: April Stashbusting - Shop your Stash! (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
I don't usually finish things, but I Love to check out this thread and see all the beautiful project......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♫♫♫♫HGTV April BOM 2014♫♫♫♥♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Not much happening so far this month is there? Anyone else sewing? Still have 20 days to finish the ......

» Refine Search
» New Search