Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 195
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3897 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: The Villages ...Florida (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
LOL--......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: The Villages ...Florida (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Lois, What No Bingo?? That would have livened things up a bit. Maybe you told a "Lena" joke along th......

I just talked to my sister and she said there weren't any shops in the Villages, but the one in Ocal......

My oldest sister lives there in the winter, she is a quilter and even belongs to one of the guilds d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt show! Show us your double wedding ring quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
cuilteanna, That is an awesome mini, You did a great job. Bet those pieces were tiny.TFS Pat...

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt show! Show us your double wedding ring quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
This is the one quilt Sue and I were going to make for our older sister, but then we started looking......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stars & Stripes Forever mugrug swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Nicki, Can't wait to see what you came up with!!! These sure are some neat looking rugs. Looks like ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tips on cutting the 2 pieces for self-bound blankets??? (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Glad it helped Pam, I just love her video tutorials, so clear and easy to understand. She has a lot ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Magnolia Retreat Openings Nov. 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Florida, Wish I could make it to the Retreat, When you post after and before the event it sounds lik......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♪♪♪HGTV Sept. 2014 BOM ♫♫♫♫♫ (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
StinMT, nice looking block glad you were able to get it finished Chris, I like how your blocks the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♪♪♪HGTV Sept. 2014 BOM ♫♫♫♫♫ (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Sue is safe in Vegas and looking forward to her shop hop next week, I gave her my list. LOL She'll b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 9-12-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Looking good Evelyn. Neat idea.TFS...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 9-12-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Shirlwin, That is a cute doll quilt. Neat idea...

Discussion Topic  RE: Warm and Natural batting?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Seriously,?? I just looked at my W&N and can't tell the difference. Guess if I can't and I know what......

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy Birthday Savedsinnr!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Oh my Goodness, how did this slip by Sue and Me??? Happy Birthday Chicky, from the "sneaky Sisters"......

Discussion Topic  RE: quilt in a day book (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Grishko, I sent you a pm. Pat...

Discussion Topic  RE: Remember DD#1 and her health scare (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Terry, It is so good to hear your news. Thanks for the update. Pat...

Discussion Topic  RE: At the guild meeting last night (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
That is some serious yardage. Could you lower the size a little by making it a reversible Quilt??......

Discussion Topic  RE: need advice please (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
As a person who has asked that no gifts, please. I'd like to say that it should be respected. I've g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Southern Living/quilting (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Wishing both of you successful moves. Sounds like both of you are going to have fun exploring new qu......

» Refine Search
» New Search