Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 199
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3963 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ♪♪♪HGTV Sept. 2014 BOM ♫♫♫♫♫ (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Handie, now I'm feeling bad....I tried that block at least 3 times thinking that I should be able to......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Do YOU prewash flannel? (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Sue Stitches, Your friend will be thrilled with a blanket like that. Have fun with it. Pat...

Discussion Topic  RE: Do YOU prewash flannel? (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Sue, good idea about the basting the edges. Your "Betty" fabric is so cute....

When you iron flannel do you iron it from the wrong side? I thought that I noticed a flattening of t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Doll quilts galore are making it to Debbie's door (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
I just finished one using some fabric my DGD salvaged from the wastebasket. It was several strips th......

Discussion Topic  RE: August Stashbusters - Show us your work :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Gonesewin, Have a great time in Alaska. Are you going to any of the quilt shops there?? Have a safe ......

Discussion Topic  RE: August Stashbusters - Show us your work :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Rainbow, what a nice snuggly looking quilt you finished. Did helping the "girls" get you inspired to......

Discussion Topic  RE: I need help finding some fabric. (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
I was looking in my fabrics yesterday and found some purple, kind of like what you want, but not rea......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♥♬♬♬♬HGTV August 2014 BOM ♬♬♬♬♬♥♥♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
tinbren, I hear what you are saying about Life getting in the way of fun. Maybe next month will be b......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♥♬♬♬♬HGTV August 2014 BOM ♬♬♬♬♬♥♥♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Chlyn, Nice crisp looking block, I'll add your name to the finishers List. Solution Services sent m......

CBQ, after the trouble the Fort Sumpter Block gave me, the Sept. block is easy peasy. At least it lo......

CBQ, nice looking block, are you going to be making a black/white splash of red quilt? If I remember......

Nice looking blocks, Handie. Sue and I are going to be gone for the long weekend. So, you all keep s......

Vivian,glad you liked your surprise. Also glad that it arrived. No problem with helping you get your......

Discussion Topic  RE: new tutorial DIY Coffee Koosie fatquartershop,c (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Bonnie, thanks for posting. This is a cute, easy idea for an inexpensive exchange. Pat...

Discussion Topic  RE: Winner at the Maryland State Fair (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
JLu, congratulations, Glad you shared your success with us. Way to Go. Pat...

Discussion Topic  RE: Fabric Boxes for Holiday Boutiques (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Good Luck CailfGal, your boxes are cute. Pat...

Discussion Topic  RE: Exciting news - great Christmas present for Quilt lovers! (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Congratulations, Nickilee, You are an awesome CQ. Let us know when you get a puzzle in production. M......

Discussion Topic  RE: OLFA Mat issue & their response (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
I agree with Karen, won't hurt to at least try to contact Olfa company. There are a lot of their cus......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone know what this is? (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Karen, You can also use a crochet hook for your appliques. That's what I use....

» Refine Search
» New Search