Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 200
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3991 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♥HGTV BOM July 2014♫♫♫♫♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
CBQ--get your thinking caps on. I love the Aug. block and it was fun to make. Sue and I will be on ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♥HGTV BOM July 2014♫♫♫♫♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
J Lu, Your blocks are looking great. You did fast work to get all caught up. CBQ, I see that you go......

Chris, Wow, you have been busy. You will soon be caught up just in time for the August Block.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Holiday Projects -- Any to Show? (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
CBQ your quilts are beautiful-- the recipients sure are lucky to be getting them. TFS Pat...

Discussion Topic  RE: Holiday Projects -- Any to Show? (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Quilter Jen, That is wonderful news, Thinking of you for success in the job hunt. Pat Evelyn, what a......

Discussion Topic  RE: serger question (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
I keep talking to Sue about getting one--don't want to mention to DH, cause he just might get it for......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stashbusters for July - Show us your work! (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
J Lu, Your snowman is just darling. Love it. hockeymom, What a nice thing to do for a friend. Like t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for fabric (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Pretty mug rug. I checked, but I don't have any of this fabric....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 7-24-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
NYlady, Thanks for the compliment. I learned this pattern from my MIL. I wish I could come and visit......

Jacky, Ts & Ps for Jacob and Bob, rough surgeries for sure. Your quilt turned out very nice. I jus......

Nice looking tote SewHappy....

First of all Welcome Back Holly, Glad you had a nice visit with DDs. Nicki, that ball is sew darlin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trip to Paducah? (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
We went there for the quilt show and you will have a wonderful time. As strings said check out the m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sisters quilt show (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Handie and Angela, Thanks for sharing the quilt show with us. Those quilts are simply amazing. It mu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Want to see 2 quilts from FayeJean? Take a look... (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Fayejean, what a neat idea to use some of those fancy stitches on our machines. Thanks for the idea.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Binding question (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Single because my Home Ec teacher, Mrs. Murphy would be mortified if I used double. I'm not sure why......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Cottage - my new sewing space - picture heavy (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Headie, that looks like a really nice space. TFS your pictures. Have a creatively good time out ther......

Discussion Topic  RE: gorgeous vintage quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Bozie, your picture is very clear==Is it the hour glass block?? Whatever it is it looks like a lot o......

Discussion Topic  RE: gorgeous vintage quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Does it look like it's set on point? I can't quite tell. I think it looks cozy because it has been w......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7/21 update on DD#1 (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Saying Ps of thanks for all the bl e ssings that you & DD and family have been granted. So happy for......

» Refine Search
» New Search