Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 199
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3974 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: gorgeous vintage quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Bozie, your picture is very clear==Is it the hour glass block?? Whatever it is it looks like a lot o......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: gorgeous vintage quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Does it look like it's set on point? I can't quite tell. I think it looks cozy because it has been w......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7/21 update on DD#1 (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Saying Ps of thanks for all the bl e ssings that you & DD and family have been granted. So happy for......

Discussion Topic  RE: The thrill of shopping with one's wife... (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Starry, either way, they don't look comfortable to me.!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Walker Bag (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Nice walker bag. She will get lots of compliments on it that usually leads to conversations which is......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 7-17-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Evelyn, I can't believe you got all that done today. Amazing. You are so creative. Jill, Your quilti......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 7-17-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Sue sure has been busy this past 2 weeks, here is the quilt that we finished this week. We did the q......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♥HGTV BOM July 2014♫♫♫♫♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Jen, those polkadots go so nicely with your monkeys. Even looks like bananas in the white squares, n......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♥HGTV BOM July 2014♫♫♫♫♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Just lost my post, again. Argggg..... Jen, one inch squares??? Could you have made a strip set then ......

J-Lu, Welcome to the BOM, The June block was supposed to be Fort Sumpter, but Sue and I had trouble ......

Discussion Topic  RE: My Version of Today's Mystery (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Oh Jen, that is so pretty. I'm always afraid of doing a mystery quilt, I like know where my color ch......

Discussion Topic  RE: Saga of a quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Paus, isn't fixing and resewing harder than making from scratch?? Your kids really love their quilt ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HAHHAHA JUST GOT A CALL ... OT ....PHISHING ... 'scam' technique (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Today mine was Lisa....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sisters quilt show (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Downsouth, I have several dragon quilt patterns that Sue bought in Vegas for me. It looks like one o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stashbusters for July - Show us your work! (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Handi, Say is that the BOM Birdhouse Square. Great job. and Great idea to use it. All these projects......

Discussion Topic  RE: Projects to sew for your teen (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Sounds like an interesting book. I surely like the title....

Discussion Topic  RE: good news for DD#1 (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Smiling and thanking. Do hope that you can finally get a little rest and easing of your tensions. It......

Discussion Topic  RE: Peanut Butter Button Cookies (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Less messy if you leave off the chocolate, right?? Made me hungry for a peanut butter cookie....

Discussion Topic  RE: Neat way to show hand quilting (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
Really nice looking. Those pictures describe what she is doing, even if I can't understand what is w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sister Sue is "Over the Hill" (in Quilting & Needlework) by patty j
CBQ, We are talking the Big Big hill. Sue is carrying her age well, she doesn't look a day older tha......

» Refine Search
» New Search