Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 29
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (567 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Puttering with Pillows (in General Decorating) by Nana J
Beautiful! How nice to have such gorgeous one-of-a-kind pillows....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  ? Windows in shower (in General Decorating) by Nana J
I recently asked for some opinions on our master bath that we are completely redoing. We went to se......

Discussion Topic  Removing corner tub - what to put in its place? Pictures added. (in General Decorating) by Nana J
We are planning to redo our master bath. The room is actually too large, approx. 14 X 17. We are r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Removing corner tub - what to put in its place? Pictures added. (in General Decorating) by Nana J
Christie, I want to thank you once more for all your help. Your professional, yet personal attentio......

Discussion Topic  RE: Removing corner tub - what to put in its place? Pictures added. (in General Decorating) by Nana J
These are looking great! DH is wondering about changing the 21" cabinets with his vanity to one lar......

We will be using a custom cabinet maker. We have used this company a couple of times before and hav......

Current vanity is 29" and we are thinking 32-33". Is there a "standard"?...

WOW! We are leaning toward A, mostly because of the positioning of the shower door and the ability ......

I'm happy to answer any and all questions. That is an exterior wall....

I assume you mean the current shower, so that would be to the right....

Laundry room is in entirely different area. Only iron when absolutely necessary and have a built-in......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's your favorite baby book? (in General Decorating) by Nana J
G od Gave Us you. How sad, that we aren't allowed to use that word!!! Also, I'll Love You Forever (......

Discussion Topic  Desperately seeking help for back yard (in General Gardening) by Nana J
After sitting here for a while and drooling over so many beautiful lawns, flowers, gardens, it has d......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: 8 years ago today... (in General Decorating) by Nana J
Happy Anniversary! What a wonderfully romantic story!! The pictures are beautiful. BTW, you were so ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT-Update (in General Decorating) by Nana J
I'm glad you finally got a diagnosis and that the treatment is already helping. The older I get the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone have a Keurig coffee machine (in Food & Entertaining) by Nana J
Just thought I would share my experience. I bought two different models and returned both of them a......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: EVALUATING... what is for show and what is for me DESIGNWISE (in General Decorating) by Nana J
Recently my 12 year old granddaughter was here with one of her friends. The friend later told her M......

Discussion Topic  RE: Your own housing space (in General Decorating) by Nana J
LOS, you must be kidding!! My DH does nothing except take the trash to the roadside once a week and......

Nitalynn, yes, it seems that the reality of separate bedrooms for married couples is not something o......

I rarely join in the conversation but this topic really caught my attention. DH and I live in 3BR/2......

» Refine Search
» New Search