Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 161
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3220 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Winner at the Maryland State Fair (in Quilting & Needlework) by KG in CA
It is terrific that they recognized the wonderful work you did in this quilt!!!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: What Block Are You? (in Quilting & Needlework) by KG in CA
I decided which block I would peg myself as before I took the quiz...I cannot believe the quiz chose......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT...News (in General Gardening) by KG in CA
Wishing VE and Mom lots of resiliency and strength. I wish I were close enough to lend a hand....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Changes This Summer? (in General Gardening) by KG in CA
I have less pests of all varieties EXCEPT ants...they are making me crazy this year. I especially n......

Discussion Topic  Your favorite flannel? (in Quilting & Needlework) by KG in CA
I have been collecting different sized cuts of flannel for several years. I got them out to see wha......

Discussion Topic  RE: soilless potting mix for cacti (in General Gardening) by KG in CA
I use a bagged mix for "cactus & palms" for my succulents and baby sago palms. I haven't had any fa......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's happening in the Maine woods (in General Decorating) by KG in CA
That is very special that they decided to move the date forward. And how exciting - We can't wait to......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: The Cottage - my new sewing space - picture heavy (in Quilting & Needlework) by KG in CA
What a wonderful space! Enjoy!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Confused and Discouraged (in Holiday Crafts) by KG in CA
I agree with the small items - impulse buyers like the price & then decide they should buy 5 of them......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: Any interest in 12 Day of Christmas swap? - SIGNUPS until Sept 1st! (in Quilting & Needlework) by KG in CA
This might be the year I can do this again. I don't think I have participated since Woody's Shadow,......

Discussion Topic  RE: quilted coffee mugs (in Quilting & Needlework) by KG in CA
Thanks for pointing them out - and they are on sale today. I have ordered from this co. several tim......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gift from DH (in Quilting & Needlework) by KG in CA
Thank you for your comments!! DH retired about 4 years ago without a hobby. The scroll saw, etc. w......

Discussion Topic  Gift from DH (in Quilting & Needlework) by KG in CA
We have been visiting the local antique shops where DH spotted several OLD thread cabinets. Not in ......

Discussion Topic  How do you sort your quilt magazines? (in Quilting & Needlework) by KG in CA
It is that time again...I have to make room to put a lot of newer acquisitions away & decide which o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Update DD#1. 7/6/14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by KG in CA
It is wonderful to hear of her progress!...

Discussion Topic  RE: How will your weather be for the fourth? (in General Decorating) by KG in CA
2:40pm & it has hit 100 degrees. We have had a flash flood warning because of rains east of Big Bea......

Discussion Topic  RE: How will your weather be for the fourth? (in General Decorating) by KG in CA
99 degrees at 5:30pm yesterday & the same is predicted today. I'm going out now to get in any yard ......

Discussion Topic  Is anyone having problems posting to PMs? (in Quilting & Needlework) by KG in CA
I have been lucky in that I have never had posting problems in all of these years. But my recent PM......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bird bath (in Trash to Treasure) by KG in CA
I would try to find a large enough T C or ceramic saucer made to go under plant pots. They have the......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Trash to Treasure

Discussion Topic  RE: Keep in T & P (in Quilting & Needlework) by KG in CA
((((HUGS)))) I am so sorry to learn of this!...

» Refine Search
» New Search