Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 162
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3225 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: SNOWMAN (in Holiday Crafts) by KG in CA
Sweet! Snow on the outside maybe getting tiresome, but you should always show us your inside snow!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: Doogie (in General Decorating) by KG in CA
Seems your union was meant to be! I have always adopted cats. One search was for a black cat, chil......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Sewing Machine - not worth repairing... (in General Decorating) by KG in CA
My 1st recommendation would be to buy from a local shop who can service the machine in the future an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Some Easter crafts I made (in Holiday Crafts) by KG in CA
They are sooooo cute!!! TFS!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Monday Morning Finds 4/14/14 (in General Decorating) by KG in CA

Discussion Topic  RE: Thinking of buying this cabinet... (in Antiques & Collectibles) by KG in CA
"Now all you need is an old card catalog cabinet from a library!!!" I've got that one covered too......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: Thinking of buying this cabinet... (in Antiques & Collectibles) by KG in CA
Yes, I did have the winning bid, and I spent some time making sure it was clean before we left on a ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: MASTER BATH RENO (in General Decorating) by KG in CA
I love all of your choices! Especially the vanity since that is what we need to change next....

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you tell me anything about these new acquisitions? (in General Decorating) by KG in CA
Cyndi - I should have known to think of it as a sewing table! You are exactly right! I haven't fou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you tell me anything about these new acquisitions? (in General Decorating) by KG in CA
There is no drawer on the cabinet. The marking on the little table does not photograph well......

This small cabinet is 21"w x 13 1/2"d x 28 1/2"h Had to have this piece with the mirrors even though......

Discussion Topic  Can you tell me anything about these new acquisitions? (in General Decorating) by KG in CA
I have been to the auction again...very bad habit developing... This small drop-leaf table is 21"w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sharing good news! (in Holiday Crafts) by KG in CA
How exciting! I missed the L.V. event this year since one of my kids was getting married in our bac......

Discussion Topic  RE: Recently aquired "cabinet of drawers" - after cleaning picture added... (in General Decorating) by KG in CA
Mary Ruth - LOL! The drawers are about 9x13 and the cabinet is 52x33 - strange sizes....

Discussion Topic  RE: Recently aquired "cabinet of drawers" - after cleaning picture added... (in General Decorating) by KG in CA
Thanks for your comments. I am so thrilled & still not believing that I now own it. There were at ......

The picture is grainy but her it is. I have to tweek the placement, but this is the only wall I can......

Discussion Topic  RE: By the Sea - new summer decoration I just made link fixed (in Holiday Crafts) by KG in CA
Super cute!! A beach and everything! TFS...

Discussion Topic  RE: Bernina is coming out with a new machine! (in Quilting & Needlework) by KG in CA
I am an old leftie - learned long ago to do things with either hand, or left handed when possible. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 3-27-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by KG in CA
Great projects, and what a variety! No time to sew in a long time so I visit to admire yours!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Sad Day...Raymansmom (in General Decorating) by KG in CA
What beautiful words you placed in an otherwise sad post. Hugs for Donnie and yourself. ....

» Refine Search
» New Search