Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 116
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2304 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Dresden Plate hotpads (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
Love these. I just painted a table base and stained a new circle top for it. The dresdan plate would......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: OT plastic surgery (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
Where can I get this surgery as I look like the one on the left? LOL!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Close neighbors overlooking back yard! Help! (in Get It Sold) by indycatCarol
Yes, that is why I said extend the pergola (over the rest of the deck)and then add the "curtain" on ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: Close neighbors overlooking back yard! Help! (in Get It Sold) by indycatCarol
I really like the house. If I were to buy the house and being "exposed" in the back bothered me I'd ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 6-5-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
LOL, Quiltbea, I hadn't thought of that. I have 3 white cats, 1 black and white cat and the calico i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 6-5-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
Here are the new drapes, black valance and matching bed spread I made for the master bedroom. I have......

I've been quilting a couple t-shirt quilts for customers but the last couple weeks I've finally gott......

Discussion Topic  RE: I have some exciting news! (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
I LOVE red/white quilts. Way to go!!!!!...

Discussion Topic  Hexagons out of circles (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol

Discussion Topic  RE: They walk among us…. (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
These are really cute. Sad, but cute. Native Texan, I wonder if their cash register kept track of pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: How much do you pay (or charge) to quilt a top? (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
Not sure how I managed to "quote" my own message but I deleted the quote. LOL!!! Jane, I have warm ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How much do you pay (or charge) to quilt a top? (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
Devonne, I can put the binging on. I actually do the 1st side while it is still on the frame. Then I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Add Borders? or No? (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
What are you wanting to use it for?...

Discussion Topic  RE: My 2nd. house is now on the market. (in Real Estate) by indycatCarol
House closed today. Back to 1 house that I have no intention of selling, atleast not soon. LOL!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: My 2nd. house is now on the market. (in Real Estate) by indycatCarol
Metwo, I don't think so. My realtor did say she had been to see it 3 times. She is a single lady and......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  I don't usually get ticked off at JoAnns but (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
About a month ago I ordered two 10 yd. bolts of the same plaid fabric off their internet site. Had i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Recycling ideas for these bead tubes? (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
Could they hold aspirin or other pills you need to take during the day to have in your purse when yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: So Disappointed... (in Favorite Shows) by indycatCarol
I caught a doozey of a program the other night. Not on HGTV but something like House Hunting *****!!......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  How do you think this painted fireplace surround looks? (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by indycatCarol
Here is the way it was when I bought the house....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: Little Gray & White--Need Prayers (in Pets) by indycatCarol
So sorry to hear about your little one. But now he is not in any pain....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

» Refine Search
» New Search