Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 116
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2319 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Hexagons out of circles (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
And it probably would be easy enough to put some thin batting in it also....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Hexagons out of circles (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
I like the idea that you don't have to go back and take the paper out. Also, that you can use one si......

Discussion Topic  Hexagons out of circles (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol

Discussion Topic  RE: They walk among us…. (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
These are really cute. Sad, but cute. Native Texan, I wonder if their cash register kept track of pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tuesday Morning Store find (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
You talked me into going to Tuesday Morning. Mine were $5.99 for 5 pk bundle....

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you ever had a quilt professionally appraised? (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
I had my red/white/blue double weddingring quilt appraised. For replacement value it appraised at $2......

Discussion Topic  RE: a string walks into a bar (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
Love it!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Finished "Scrappy Mountain Majesties" (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
Beautiful!!! I have to make one of these....

Discussion Topic  RE: I just finished this quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
Ia that a Warm Wishes pattern?...

Discussion Topic  RE: I just finished this quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
Looks pretty. Do you have a larger picture to post?...

Discussion Topic  RE: How much do you pay (or charge) to quilt a top? (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
Not sure how I managed to "quote" my own message but I deleted the quote. LOL!!! Jane, I have warm ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How much do you pay (or charge) to quilt a top? (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
Devonne, I can put the binging on. I actually do the 1st side while it is still on the frame. Then I......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT: For those dear hearts who have left us (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
So true. Everytime I see a penny on the ground I pick it up as that is what my dear husband use to d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you ever made a Jelly Roll Race Quilt? (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
Ellen, try just laying some staggered sections out with the solid and print and see how you like it.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you ever made a Jelly Roll Race Quilt? (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
Nancyc20, TcMay and Mandylifeboat, thank you for liking my jelly roll version quilt. I used 2 jellyr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Add Borders? or No? (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
What are you wanting to use it for?...

Discussion Topic  I don't usually get ticked off at JoAnns but (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
About a month ago I ordered two 10 yd. bolts of the same plaid fabric off their internet site. Had i......

Discussion Topic  How do you think this painted fireplace surround looks? (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by indycatCarol
Here is the way it was when I bought the house....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: After 3.5 years, I have a Christmas quilt on my bed! (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
WOW! Beautiful. Can't imagine making all those flying geese....

Discussion Topic  RE: The High Low Project (in Favorite Shows) by indycatCarol
I like the idea that she shows what she can get at Target. Not all of us have special little places ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

» Refine Search
» New Search