Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 115
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2295 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Look what was waiting for me this morning!!!! (in General Gardening) by indycatCarol
Yes, it is a Plumeria. Before it opened I asked Greg what color it was suppose to be and he said he......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Look what was waiting for me this morning!!!! (in General Gardening) by indycatCarol
Now this morning I found this....

Then went to this....

Discussion Topic  Look what was waiting for me this morning!!!! (in General Gardening) by indycatCarol
The guy across the street from my daughter gave me a cutting. It started out as this:...

Discussion Topic  RE: What Block Are You? (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
Log Cabin....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilting a quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
Jeepdarla, thank you for your comment. I always think that less is more. I don't like quilts where ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT plastic surgery (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
Where can I get this surgery as I look like the one on the left? LOL!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Close neighbors overlooking back yard! Help! (in Get It Sold) by indycatCarol
Yes, that is why I said extend the pergola (over the rest of the deck)and then add the "curtain" on ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: Close neighbors overlooking back yard! Help! (in Get It Sold) by indycatCarol
I really like the house. If I were to buy the house and being "exposed" in the back bothered me I'd ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 6-5-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
LOL, Quiltbea, I hadn't thought of that. I have 3 white cats, 1 black and white cat and the calico i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 6-5-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
Here are the new drapes, black valance and matching bed spread I made for the master bedroom. I have......

I've been quilting a couple t-shirt quilts for customers but the last couple weeks I've finally gott......

Discussion Topic  Hexagons out of circles (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol

Discussion Topic  RE: They walk among us…. (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
These are really cute. Sad, but cute. Native Texan, I wonder if their cash register kept track of pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's a 3-quilt kind of day! (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
I think our low Sunday night is suppose be -15 with a high Monday of hopefully 0 and 6-12" of snow S......

Discussion Topic  I don't usually get ticked off at JoAnns but (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
About a month ago I ordered two 10 yd. bolts of the same plaid fabric off their internet site. Had i......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do you think this painted fireplace surround looks? (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by indycatCarol
Thanks for your comment. I think it really POPS now....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: How do you think this painted fireplace surround looks? (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by indycatCarol
And here is what I did today. It would also look nice with a nice big plant on the floor but NOT wit......

Discussion Topic  How do you think this painted fireplace surround looks? (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by indycatCarol
Here is the way it was when I bought the house....

Discussion Topic  RE: So Disappointed... (in Favorite Shows) by indycatCarol
I caught a doozey of a program the other night. Not on HGTV but something like House Hunting *****!!......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

» Refine Search
» New Search