Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 116
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2304 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Dresden Plate hotpads (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
Love these. I just painted a table base and stained a new circle top for it. The dresdan plate would......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: OT plastic surgery (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
Where can I get this surgery as I look like the one on the left? LOL!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Close neighbors overlooking back yard! Help! (in Get It Sold) by indycatCarol
Yes, that is why I said extend the pergola (over the rest of the deck)and then add the "curtain" on ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: Close neighbors overlooking back yard! Help! (in Get It Sold) by indycatCarol
I really like the house. If I were to buy the house and being "exposed" in the back bothered me I'd ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Get It Sold

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 6-5-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
LOL, Quiltbea, I hadn't thought of that. I have 3 white cats, 1 black and white cat and the calico i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 6-5-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
Here are the new drapes, black valance and matching bed spread I made for the master bedroom. I have......

I've been quilting a couple t-shirt quilts for customers but the last couple weeks I've finally gott......

Discussion Topic  Hexagons out of circles (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol

Discussion Topic  RE: They walk among us…. (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
These are really cute. Sad, but cute. Native Texan, I wonder if their cash register kept track of pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Add Borders? or No? (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
What are you wanting to use it for?...

Discussion Topic  I don't usually get ticked off at JoAnns but (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
About a month ago I ordered two 10 yd. bolts of the same plaid fabric off their internet site. Had i......

Discussion Topic  How do you think this painted fireplace surround looks? (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by indycatCarol
Here is the way it was when I bought the house....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: lost my best sewing buddy last night (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
I have not been on the quilting board for a week and I'm just now reading this. I am so sorry to hea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Daily Organizing Tips (in Cleaning & Organizing) by indycatCarol
Froo Froo, did you go to her site? I found it very informative. No SELLING, just good information an......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: My experience with my real estate agent. (in Real Estate) by indycatCarol
But in my original post I said I waited 3 days and then went and talked with my realtor and her boss......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

Discussion Topic  RE: My experience with my real estate agent. (in Real Estate) by indycatCarol
As I said, she only told me over the phone that she would bite the bullet and pay the full amount du......

She lied when I met with her at her office with her boss so I have no doubt she would lie if I took ......

You have to remember that my husband died 2 yrs. ago and this is the first house I've sold so I was ......

That I should be happy they got the home sold (I told them it wasn't "they" that got the home sold b......

Discussion Topic  My experience with my real estate agent. (in Real Estate) by indycatCarol
This is for my 22 acre farm that finally sold. She was recommended by my previous agent that was re......

» Refine Search
» New Search