Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 115
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2300 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt show! Show us your double wedding ring quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
Evelyn, it is pieced. But I paper pieced the arcs and then trimmed them. I used the Shar Jorgensen's......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt show! Show us your double wedding ring quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
I didn't want to bind a scalloped edge so I did a straight edge. It was appraised for replacement va......

A closeup of some of the quilting. The rings....

Just noticed this post. Here is the DWR I made. Really didn't take long once I figured out you coul......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not sure if you would consider this "gardening" (in General Gardening) by indycatCarol
Thank you....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  Not sure if you would consider this "gardening" (in General Gardening) by indycatCarol
I've had a fern that I had in the house last winter out in the yard hanging from a hook all summer. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: And then I don't feel so bad…. (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
The bad part is I can relate to a lot of this. LOL!...

Discussion Topic  RE: satlite dish the big one (in Landscaping) by indycatCarol
Ages ago my brother-in-law and I turned one upside down and put 4 pvc pipes equally around the edge ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Landscaping

Discussion Topic  RE: Look what was waiting for me this morning!!!! (in General Gardening) by indycatCarol
Red is my accent color in the house so figured I'd use red plastic pails for outside. I will probabl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Look what was waiting for me this morning!!!! (in General Gardening) by indycatCarol
The smell is beautiful....

The original 3 blooms have fallen off but this much has bloomed....

Yes, it is a Plumeria. Before it opened I asked Greg what color it was suppose to be and he said he......

Now this morning I found this....

Then went to this....

Discussion Topic  Look what was waiting for me this morning!!!! (in General Gardening) by indycatCarol
The guy across the street from my daughter gave me a cutting. It started out as this:...

Discussion Topic  RE: I went to Alaska and... (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
If you ever get to Haines (across from Skagway) they have a beautiful quilt store. Or atleast they d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can anyone tell me what this is? (in General Gardening) by indycatCarol
Oh good, more weeds to go with all the thistle in the bushes. LOL! I'll pull it out, I want to redo......

Discussion Topic  Can anyone tell me what this is? (in General Gardening) by indycatCarol
I moved into this condo last August so I'm still discovering what the previous own planted. These ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: What Block Are You? (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
Log Cabin....

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilting a quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by indycatCarol
Jeepdarla, thank you for your comment. I always think that less is more. I don't like quilts where ......

» Refine Search
» New Search