Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 62
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1234 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Good by message boards (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
I have tried "unsuccessfully" to get on that site. I've tried Firefox and Internet Explorer....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: good morning mgt... (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! hope it's a GREAT one!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Hit the Buzzer if you know! (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
I don't recall ever seeing anything like that before! I hope someone will come along and know what i......

Discussion Topic  RE: from my garden today (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
is there suppose to be a picture?...

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - Wedding Video (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
I agree whole hearted with bana! It was a beautiful wedding and I hope all the happiness for the h......

Discussion Topic  RE: THIS bloomed this morning (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
If I cut this flower and bring it inside, will the rest of the buds bloom? The more I think about it......

Discussion Topic  RE: THIS bloomed this morning (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
cosmos are among my favorite annuals, but I just thought this was really strange. I'm used to cosmo......

that's the lower part of our front yard and it's nothing spectacular. Like most of your yard....

look at how many buds you can see. This is just the top part of the stem. I counted over 23 buds. ......

Discussion Topic  THIS bloomed this morning (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
I have been watching this cosmos to see if it would ever bloom. This is what I saw this morning. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hummers (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
I was getting 3 or 4 a day, but yesterday I only saw one. Out of all 6 feeders that are up and fill......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stealing Seeds (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
I carry all the stuff that Karen mentioned in my truck as well. I guess when you live out in the m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stealing Seeds (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
I don't call going onto someone's property, with their permission, stealing. Even if I don't have t......

I guess in a way, you could call that a DEDICATED gardener, my DH calls it stupid! and tells me that......

I have "permanently" borrowed seeds or cuttings. This is a dangerous practice in Mississippi, espec......

Discussion Topic  RE: September Begins (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
I know this can't compare with your flowers, muddy, but I was looking around the yard and saw this....

Discussion Topic  RE: September Begins (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
bana was wonderful enough to send me some seeds for the 4 o'clocks, but they never did come up for m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Be Still My Heart! (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
I THOUGHT YOU HAD SEEN A SNAKE! LOL! LOL! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sugar Crazy!!! (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
Try some peppermint oil!!!!!!!!! I use it and flies don't even bother them. The only drawback is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Something New> (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
nettie, do you have a place that DOESN'T get direct sun? Bright light and dappled sun are fine for ......

» Refine Search
» New Search