Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 63
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1246 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Stealing Seeds (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
I carry all the stuff that Karen mentioned in my truck as well. I guess when you live out in the m......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Stealing Seeds (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
I don't call going onto someone's property, with their permission, stealing. Even if I don't have t......

I guess in a way, you could call that a DEDICATED gardener, my DH calls it stupid! and tells me that......

I have "permanently" borrowed seeds or cuttings. This is a dangerous practice in Mississippi, espec......

Discussion Topic  RE: One More Wedding Pix (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
Out of everything, the one thing that caught my eye is the wreath on the barn. I really love the se......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ever heard of these?? (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
They are different looking! I did google them to see what they are and found out that they are like......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone have late season pics? (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
thanks, bana. They look soooo good! I just couldn't get it to look that good....

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone have late season pics? (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
These are growing in my chicken yard....

The picture that bana is referring to are the narrow leafed sunflowers. it is a sea of yellow, but ......

doesn't anyone have any sedum? I know most of them should be in bloom now. Here's mine. bana, you......

Discussion Topic  RE: September Begins (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
I know this can't compare with your flowers, muddy, but I was looking around the yard and saw this....

Discussion Topic  RE: September Begins (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
bana was wonderful enough to send me some seeds for the 4 o'clocks, but they never did come up for m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kind of snake? (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
A few years ago, I had a problem with voles. They were eating my hostas! I lost all but 3, which I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kind of snake? (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
They always give me a start when I see one, that isn't expected. I found one the other day in a chi......

Your friend in Arkansas didn't know what kind of snake this is? It is a common 'black snake' or chic......

Discussion Topic  RE: Be Still My Heart! (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
I THOUGHT YOU HAD SEEN A SNAKE! LOL! LOL! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: We were right (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
I read on 'GardenWeb', yesterday that these things are thugs in the garden. I didn't know that. I'......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT CA Friends!!! (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
Just got a pm from bana. She's fine, but was woken up at 3:21 to the earthquake. The epicenter was......

Discussion Topic  RE: praying mantis (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
I had heard several years ago that a praying mantis could kill a hummer, but I hadn't seen the evide......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT riding mowers (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
Kimm Sr. is correct "in a way", but I would trust the word of a fellow consumer over statistics. I h......

» Refine Search
» New Search