Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 62
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1231 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: from my garden today (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
is there suppose to be a picture?...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - Wedding Video (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
I agree whole hearted with bana! It was a beautiful wedding and I hope all the happiness for the h......

Discussion Topic  RE: THIS bloomed this morning (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
If I cut this flower and bring it inside, will the rest of the buds bloom? The more I think about it......

Discussion Topic  RE: THIS bloomed this morning (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
cosmos are among my favorite annuals, but I just thought this was really strange. I'm used to cosmo......

that's the lower part of our front yard and it's nothing spectacular. Like most of your yard....

look at how many buds you can see. This is just the top part of the stem. I counted over 23 buds. ......

Discussion Topic  THIS bloomed this morning (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
I have been watching this cosmos to see if it would ever bloom. This is what I saw this morning. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hummers (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
I was getting 3 or 4 a day, but yesterday I only saw one. Out of all 6 feeders that are up and fill......

Discussion Topic  RE: Barb in Mississippi (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
I started a PM for us....

Discussion Topic  RE: Barb in Mississippi (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
I had forgotten about those bulbs. Did I ask you for some? I think I was joking about your sending......

Discussion Topic  RE: scaevola (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
The first time I ever saw these was at the Botanic Gardens in Memphis. They were planted in the gro......

Discussion Topic  RE: yellow really?? (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
I did jmchab, but look at the shape of the petals! then google 'images of zinnias'. I know that zi......

Discussion Topic  RE: yellow really?? (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
Maybe it's my eyes, but that doesn't look like a zinnia bloom to me. Not sure what kind of flower i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stealing Seeds (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
I carry all the stuff that Karen mentioned in my truck as well. I guess when you live out in the m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stealing Seeds (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
I don't call going onto someone's property, with their permission, stealing. Even if I don't have t......

I guess in a way, you could call that a DEDICATED gardener, my DH calls it stupid! and tells me that......

I have "permanently" borrowed seeds or cuttings. This is a dangerous practice in Mississippi, espec......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone have late season pics? (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
thanks, bana. They look soooo good! I just couldn't get it to look that good....

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone have late season pics? (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
These are growing in my chicken yard....

The picture that bana is referring to are the narrow leafed sunflowers. it is a sea of yellow, but ......

» Refine Search
» New Search