Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 65
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1293 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: VOLES (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
The tunnels you noticed are more than likely made by moles. I don't mind moles, but then, I live in......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Thanks for the offer of more mint, but i figure that with the stuff that vera ellen sends and the st......

The catmint seems to work! It stinks so bad that the chickens haven't even touched it and that is u......

Hey, karen... the mint kinda sorta worked! this morning when I went to let the chickens out there......

I bought one of these things from Amazon a few years ago. The first place that I put it was in the ......

i won't use an electric rodent repeller cause it effects my dogs, cats and chickens as well. i want......

Thanks, vera ellen, for bumping it up. I never even thought about mint, karen. I don't have it gro......

Discussion Topic  VOLES (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get rid of voles. When I feed my chickens in the morning......

Discussion Topic  RE: shovel duck (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
That is such a cute idea! there is a guy here who does stuff like that. you wouldn't believe his v......

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy Birthday Vera Ellen (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, vera ellen! you are such a wonderful person, I know you had a very blessed day!...

Discussion Topic  RE: one dog is jealous of another... (in Pets) by Barb in Mississippi
we have one dog remaining. He is a Jack Russell, pit bull mix. Thanks to Molly, he's afraid of his......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: one dog is jealous of another... (in Pets) by Barb in Mississippi
Thanks everyone for your suggestions, but we did try. We tried your suggestion, aggiegrad, a few mo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reusing Soil From Tomatoes (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
I do heirloom tomatoes! I don't care for the taste of the hybrid types....

Discussion Topic  RE: Reusing Soil From Tomatoes (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
I have reused soil from the tomatoes, but I always use some kind of really good fertilzier as a top ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - Guessing Game (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
vera ellen, isn't Tyler the one who was involved in that terrible traffic accident several years ago......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need some help ladies... (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
The Lenten rose will grow in the same kind of conditions as an azalea and depending on the variety o......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Chicks (in Pets) by Barb in Mississippi
To start with, how old are your chicks? when you say "feathers", it doesn't put me in mind of brand......

Discussion Topic  RE: raised beds (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
My next door neighbor is going to cut down some cedar trees, dh will tow them up here with his tract......

Discussion Topic  RE: raised beds (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
i sure do like the size of those beds! 3'x3' is more managable for me. I want to put 5 beds on one......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ruby Throat Hummingbird Migration Map (in General Gardening) by Barb in Mississippi
I JUST SAW ONE!!!!!!! Now to get the rest of my feeders out! I'm soooo happy!!!!!!! HAPPY DANCE! ......

» Refine Search
» New Search