Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (19 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Fixer Upper (in Favorite Shows) by LolaLalaBean
I really like this show and it's probably one of the only HGTV shows where I actually watch the enti......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: Fixer Upper (in Favorite Shows) by LolaLalaBean
I couldn't agree more! I absolutely love this show. This is the ONLY hour long show that I will act......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Fixer Upper" (in Favorite Shows) by LolaLalaBean
I love this show too! It's very rare that I actually WATCH these 60 minute shows. Normally, I DVR ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What has happened to the programming at HGTV (in Favorite Shows) by LolaLalaBean
I also just saw on Genevieve Gorder's FB page that she has a new show coming next year about her hom......

Discussion Topic  RE: What has happened to the programming at HGTV (in Favorite Shows) by LolaLalaBean
I just started a new thread... But 2 new episodes of Flea Market Flip are on the DVR for April 6th.......

Discussion Topic  New Shows - Flea Market Flip & I Brake For Yard Sales (in Favorite Shows) by LolaLalaBean
Finally some new shows on HGTV that are NOT real estate related. It's about time!! In just a few......

Discussion Topic  New Shows - Flea Market Flip & I Brake For Yard Sales (in Favorite Shows) by LolaLalaBean
Finally some new shows on HGTV that are NOT real estate related. It's about time!! In just a few......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dear Genevive (in Favorite Shows) by LolaLalaBean
Yes Charles! What was with putting the hardware in the middle of the cabinet? I have a buffet from......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dear Genevive (in Favorite Shows) by LolaLalaBean
I'm not a Gen hater. She has designed some of my most favorite spaces. In my opinion she has desig......

Discussion Topic  RE: Renovation Raiders (in Favorite Shows) by LolaLalaBean
I too don't particularly care for this show. Why HGTV would think anyone wants to sit through 55 mi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Elbow Room (in Favorite Shows) by LolaLalaBean
I just watched this episode off my DVR and LOVED IT! Wow! He had special, unique touches everywher......

Discussion Topic  RE: Power Broker (with Mike Aubrey of Real State Intervention) (in Favorite Shows) by LolaLalaBean
I am so over these real estate shows. WTF HGTV? This show is just as horrible as Brother vs Brother......

Discussion Topic  RE: Brother vs Brother (in Favorite Shows) by LolaLalaBean
I don't really care for the format of this show and ended up fast forwarding through much of it just......

Discussion Topic  RE: The most successful former Design Star contestant? (in HGTV Design Star) by LolaLalaBean
Emily is going very strong in the design world. Other things to do than just an HGTV Show. I read he......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV Design Star

Discussion Topic  RE: Rehab Addict - Case House (in Favorite Shows) by LolaLalaBean
Absolutely love this show! It's so refreshing to see something categorized as house flipping done w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please lobby HGTV to renew Secrets (in Secrets From a Stylist) by LolaLalaBean
I read somewhere that Secrets had been renewed for 2 more seasons. I read Emily's blog everyday and......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Secrets From a Stylist

Discussion Topic  RE: Please lobby HGTV to renew Secrets (in Secrets From a Stylist) by LolaLalaBean
Thank you so much!! I'm so happy to know she'll be back. I've been working on giving my house some......

I'd be so sad if this show was not renewed. I just recently have become interested in interior desi......

Discussion Topic  RE: For Rent:Jodie Gilmour (in Favorite Shows) by LolaLalaBean
I love this show and Jodi. I just wish the show would go back to the old format where Jodi would ge......

Discussion Topic  RE: NOT Love It or List It (in Favorite Shows) by LolaLalaBean
I've never been able to watch this show. I DVR the show but only watch the first 5 minutes and the ......

» Refine Search
» New Search