Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 189
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3769 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you spring clean? (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
so Warm Buns...I take it your quilting room is organized and spotlessly clean??? ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you spring clean? (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
I remember reading that Miss Marple in one of Agatha Christie's books said, "Spring Cleaning should ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 Dare To Be Ugly Challenge! - Tuesday deadline... 11:59 pm Eastern time (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
I'm still sewing. Need to get more thread...trouble with bobbin thread bubbling on back. I won't be ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● New Pattern ● (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
gosh, that would work for either a square table or a round table...ingenious!...

Discussion Topic  RE: What I made in my newly cleaned sewing room (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
I love the zipper for the silverware...then it won't fall out!!! Very cute!...

Discussion Topic  RE: They walk among us…. (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20

Discussion Topic  RE: They walk among us…. (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
When I was a teller at the bank, a customer was screaming at me that of course she had money...she s......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
Got mine today...flipped through them ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Under the Gunn Finale Thursday (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
I think back to some of the early designers in PR and there were some stunning ones...haven't any of......

Discussion Topic  RE: Under the Gunn Finale Thursday (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
Yeah, between no PR or Downton Abbey, I'm bummed. Guess I'll sew!!!...

I'm glad. I cried....

Looking forward to Heidi's comments! Couldn't get on the board yesterday...hope to tonight to make M......

Discussion Topic  RE: WHAT A DEAL!!!!!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
The early bird gets the worm for sure! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What is a quilt for? (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
I don't think anybody in my family ever quilted. I got the urge from my mother in law....

Discussion Topic  RE: What is a quilt for? (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
I have (had) one given to me with another perspective...it was a lovely Friendship quilt pattern tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scrappy (crazy) string block swap, updates, have you mailed? (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
Couldn't get on the board yesterday to tell you they were mailed yesterday. 2 sets of 6....

Discussion Topic  RE: i can't cut it (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20

Discussion Topic  RE: Attention nancyc20 (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
YES!!!! You are WOMAN!!!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: a string walks into a bar (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
KYIS: I'm sure your delivery was great. Hubbs will say to me, "That was funny." But he doesn't laugh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Denim Do It All Bins,fun (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20

» Refine Search
» New Search