Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 199
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3971 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Do YOU prewash flannel? (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
Oh yes...it shrinks a great deal and ravels immensely. I wash before cutting. It irons up nicely. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilts Stolen from Nancy Rink (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
FABULOUS!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: PR Tonight -- Rock Wedding (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
draping is better......

Discussion Topic  RE: PR Tonight -- Rock Wedding (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
Well SOMEBODY envisioned Angelina in a canary yellow wedding dress: Madame Tussauds got in on the f......

Emily's name doesn't seem to fit her. Samantha looked gorgeous this time around...her eyes are stunn......

Who all are we down to now...Amanda, Kini, Sean, Sandrya, Korina, Fade...who else? Fade was so cute......

I think all (that I can remember)of Kini's have been beautiful. I can't wait to see his collection o......

Only a few minutes in. Someone is not playing nice. Ugh. eta: Somebody was robbed...had the judges ......

big BOOM anticipated......

TEAMS! Oh no. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Any interest in 12 Day of Christmas swap? - SIGNUPS until Sept 1st! (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
Thimble Lady...did you send in your PM with information to Angelinamour? Look right above the list f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gettting the grease out!!! HELP! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by nancyc20
Try some shampoo and hand scrub and rinse the spot...then wash with the other suggestions....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  darling potholder! (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20

Discussion Topic  RE: 3 new videos Me and My Sister (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
I have pressed some seams open...looks nice. Those blocks look so crisp and pretty. Fun videos!...

Discussion Topic  RE: PR Tonight - "The Klum of Doom" (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
Now THIS is class red carpet. Sandra Bullock in Alexander McQueen....

Discussion Topic  RE: Block Magazine (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
Did you see on p.74 the mugrug on the table? I laughed out loud...it's a beatup old table with coffe......

Discussion Topic  RE: What Block Are You? (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
There's a block called Ornery Husband too.........

Discussion Topic  RE: What Block Are You? (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
I had a couple of answers I could have gone either way, so I took the test again and got Log Cabin. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Joann garment bag pattern (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20

Discussion Topic  RE: strip piecing problem (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
Darling mugrug!!! And I think the quilt is cute too. You can dooooooooo it! ......

» Refine Search
» New Search