Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 202
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4025 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: 100 days until Christmas (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
How wonderful that you're that organized!!! And prolific!!! ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  100 days until Christmas (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
Oh my goodness, my elves had better get busy!!! Only 100 days until Christmas!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy Birthday Savedsinnr!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
Happy cake and fabric day!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilling - anyone do this (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20

Discussion Topic  RE: Little Letters Sew-Along (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
They are so cute, aren't they!? I just saw the C today. Gotta get my act together. Boy do I have scr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Crochet a rug from Jelly rolls (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
Years ago I remember visiting an elderly couple in our church. While sitting and talking to them, I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Remember DD#1 and her health scare (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
How wonderful!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: What a fun surprise! (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
cute, cute!!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Latest tutorial Missouri Star Quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
I love being on the list...not intrusive and very funny. A bright spot in my day....

Discussion Topic  RE: OT Battle of the Bulges (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
Or that belt popping off and me flying across the room......

Discussion Topic  RE: Making hexies from a charm pack? (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20

Discussion Topic  RE: Making hexies from a charm pack? (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20

Discussion Topic  RE: It's Thursday...time for Project Rainway! (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
Yes! Can't believe he's gone over a couple of others! Fade faded on this one...all of his others hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's Thursday...time for Project Rainway! (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
5/8" seems so huge now...and I've got to remember to backstitch!...

wow, that was FUN!!! That hat on Kini's seemed off to me...it wasn't as sharp as the bottom. Oh, I......

I have to wait for hours!!!...

wouldn't it be a hoot to be able for all of us to watch these together? food friendship and viewing.......

Discussion Topic  beautiful blog with applique (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20

Discussion Topic  RE: **COMBO SWAP**DUE SEPT. 6TH** (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
Got mine today...some fun stuff in there. I've already paired up a batch to sew. ......

Discussion Topic  OT Rescue dogs of 911 (in Quilting & Needlework) by nancyc20
Get Kleenex. Heroes to remember. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search