Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 21
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (420 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: dormant grass (in Landscaping) by perplexed
thanks, I did call the man that laid the sod and he said it too soon to green up yt because of the c......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Landscaping

Discussion Topic  RE: dormant grass (in Landscaping) by perplexed
I think it is Bermuda grass and yes I am in mississippi, my neighbor to my right is turning green wh......

Discussion Topic  dormant grass (in Landscaping) by perplexed
We had sod layed back in dec in our new yard. How long before we see green grass. we see our neighbo......

Discussion Topic  refinishing cedar Armoire (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by perplexed
I have a cedar Armoire and it had a varnish finish at one time. over the years and several moves it ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: refinishing cedar Armoire (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by perplexed

Discussion Topic  refinishing cedar Armoire (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by perplexed
I have a cedar Armoire and it had a varnish finish at one time. over the years and several moves it ......

Discussion Topic  front door covering help??? (in General Decorating) by perplexed
My front door has 4 top glass panes about 6X15 in size and lower half is wood. I need a covering s......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: front door covering help??? (in General Decorating) by perplexed
Thanks so much, I am seeking a product that you can see out/ have the light but people can't see in......

Discussion Topic  front door covering help??? (in General Decorating) by perplexed
My front door has 4 top glass panes about 6X15 in size and lower half is wood. I need a covering s......

Discussion Topic  How to care for ganite counter tops in kitchen??? (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by perplexed
How careful do you have to be with granite counter tops. I always place a hot pad under hot dishes b......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

Discussion Topic  cleaning new real wood floors ??? (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by perplexed
I now have real wood floors. I bought a dust mop but what else do I use. I have heard so many things......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

Discussion Topic  Hanging a wreath with styrofoam backing (in General Decorating) by perplexed
I have a wreath with styrofoam backing. I hung it on nail and it came down, any idea how to make it......

Discussion Topic  RE: Protecting wood floors (heavy furniture) (in General Remodeling) by perplexed
I found the smaller ones for table and chair legs but what about larger furniture,lazy boy chair thi......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  Protecting wood floors (heavy furniture) (in General Remodeling) by perplexed
I have new solid wood floors and I read the instructions on what NOT to do and it says don't use rub......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  Wood floors and furniture (preventing damage) (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by perplexed
I have new solid wood floors and I read the instructions on what NOT to do and it says don't use rub......

Discussion Topic  RE: hanging pictures with 10 foot ceilings (in General Decorating) by perplexed
Great advice and I thank all of you!...

Discussion Topic  hanging pictures with 10 foot ceilings (in General Decorating) by perplexed
When you hang pictures and you have 10 foot ceilings what is the norm for hanging pictures? Thanks......

Discussion Topic  countertop options??? (in HGTV KitchenDesign) by perplexed
We are building a home and although I like the look of granite I heard it is hard to maintain. I do......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV KitchenDesign

Discussion Topic  how to private message someone (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by perplexed
How do I private message someone?? Thanks!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

Discussion Topic  I need to compile a list of questions for builder. (in Real Estate) by perplexed
We have decided to talk to a couple of builders and I have no knowledge of building a home. What q......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Real Estate

» Refine Search
» New Search