Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 64
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1261 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: If you live in a warm climater..... (in Food & Entertaining) by flboy
I do wait for the cold weather in Feb. for soups and stews. This month has been beautiful....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Prices going up in your neck of the woods? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by flboy
These retention ponds are for the heavy rain fall run off on the streets in the area. I have also se......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: Prices going up in your neck of the woods? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by flboy
R.E.lady, I do not get the smell because we water from the retention pond. The sprinkler system pipe......

We also water from our pond which is great because the wells have that rotten egg smell when people ......

Our area is in the best spot. 10 minutes to Siesta Key Beach and 2 minutes to mall shopping and othe......

Discussion Topic  RE: river!!! (in General Gardening) by flboy
We owned a house once that was built over swamp land and our cellar looked like that every spring if......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Replacement Window Advice - is vinyl ok in MN? (in Outdoor Projects) by flboy
We replaced our windows with impact triple pane wind resistant windows and they are very heavy to li......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: Another Coffee Maker Topic (in Food & Entertaining) by flboy
We just purchased three brands and returned two. They were al the one cup brands the first one Braun......

Discussion Topic  RE: Price of butter? (in Food & Entertaining) by flboy
I sometimes wonder if I am living in Hawaii when I see the raised prices EVERY week. Milk for $4.20 ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Eggplant-Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by flboy
I just made eggplant for the first time because a friend gave it to me from her garden. I didn't pee......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help-pumpkin bread (in Food & Entertaining) by flboy
My recipe makes two breads and calls for 3 cups of flour and 2 tsps. baking powder and baking soda a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monarch butterfly (in General Gardening) by flboy
Love that sex talk! We do have one but I have never noticed what sex it is. I love that it seems to ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: cooking pork chops (in Food & Entertaining) by flboy
I dip in egg and Panko crumbs and brown with butter and olive oil. I also cook in the oven starting ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mess of a mistake (in Food & Entertaining) by flboy
My nastiest clean up job was after I had spent 2 days cleaning and waxing wood floors wood panels an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Federal Style Bassett Dresser (in Antiques & Collectibles) by flboy
I have that exact style smaller version in my spare room. It is in great shape. I purchased my small......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: SPINOFF of vacation thread... (in Food & Entertaining) by flboy
I prefer Royal Caribbean, Princess or Holland. I hated Celebrity, Costa and Carnival. The buffets ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: Favorite Traveling Destination (in Food & Entertaining) by flboy
I almost forgot EUROPE! That was the best trip and cheap! We went with YMT tours out of CA. and it w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Favorite Traveling Destination (in Food & Entertaining) by flboy
Vacation, Yahoo. I love most of them. We have been to all inclusive resorts and my DH almost died be......

Discussion Topic  RE: Benham Brothers Cancellation (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by flboy
cargo23, What rock did you crawl out from under/ I have never, ever seen your postings on this site ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

Discussion Topic  RE: Which vacuum cleaner is the best? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by flboy
I have the Oreck. I love it because of the wood floors and carpet button change. It is so easy to go......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

» Refine Search
» New Search