Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 59
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1175 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Just for fun....regionalisms (in Cleaning & Organizing) by flboy
I go crazy with some words. Axe me instead of ask me, soda instead of tonic, and making fun of Yanke......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: disaster yard (in Landscaping) by flboy
We do pay for a fertilizing company because my DH is allergic to fire ants and they treat for all bu......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Landscaping

Discussion Topic  RE: Sticker shock at the nursery (in General Gardening) by flboy
What has not gone up in price as of late? Gas,Meat, milk, cereal. OJ, I always wonder how the elderl......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Iron? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by flboy
I am still laughing as I answer this post. I do iron, often. When you buy something, as I just did, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Customs regarding guests? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by flboy
Indexlady has hit the nail on the head. A lot of working people want to be waited on when visiting b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Customs regarding guests? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by flboy
visitors are like fish, after 3 days it starts to stink. Just kidding. When our company is about to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ground Disappearing Away From Deck (in Landscaping) by flboy
It sounds serious and maybe another site would help you more, DIY or HGTV remodel. I would check all......

Discussion Topic  RE: Squirrels may be cute, BUT (in General Gardening) by flboy
I hate them! They play tag on our lanai screen roof and it just cost $1000.00 to fix the screening. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: help..... (in Buying & Selling Homes) by flboy
Where are you looking to buy a home? We stayed in a place called Americinn in Sarasota and the price......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: Roses (in General Gardening) by flboy
Thank you all. I do cut the white rose bush flowers when I get the beautiful flowers. That is the le......

Discussion Topic  Roses (in General Gardening) by flboy
We have planted 2 rose bushes in large buckets and placed on the lanai. Will they do okay there or s......

Discussion Topic  RE: What are your favorite plants for pots? (in General Gardening) by flboy
We are working so hard to get our yard back to the beauty we once had. We have let the yard go for a......

Discussion Topic  RE: What is the oldest thing you have? (in Antiques & Collectibles) by flboy
I have my MIL'S relish dish that she always had her stuffed olives and celery in every Thanksgiving ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: Making Soda Bread (in Food & Entertaining) by flboy
Linderhof, I made your recipe soda bread last night. I think I took it out too soon. I had the loaf ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Making Soda Bread (in Food & Entertaining) by flboy
I think soda bread is supposed to be dry. I like it any way I can get it. Soda bread that is. Looks ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help! Culvert in backyard! (in Landscaping) by flboy
This is the nightmare we had with water diverted from the road after rain and dumping in a culvert o......

Discussion Topic  RE: OK so how do you do egg salad? (in Food & Entertaining) by flboy
Plain Jane here, I just use 6 hard boiled eggs chopped good and 3 tablespoons of lite mayo and peppe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Totally OT, need T & P's (in General Decorating) by flboy
MY P and S....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Antique Bowl (in Antiques & Collectibles) by flboy
Lovely. Be extra careful with that beauty. I also think of cloisonné jewelry when looking at the pi......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: Got ants? - Important Update added (in Cleaning & Organizing) by flboy
nelsonpitter, HUH....

» Refine Search
» New Search