Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 63
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1245 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Look what was waiting for me this morning!!!! (in General Gardening) by flboy
We have a huge one in the side yard. It was just a branch like your photo when we planted it. It is ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Benham Brothers Cancellation (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by flboy
cargo23, What rock did you crawl out from under/ I have never, ever seen your postings on this site ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

Discussion Topic  RE: Which vacuum cleaner is the best? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by flboy
I have the Oreck. I love it because of the wood floors and carpet button change. It is so easy to go......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Disgusted (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by flboy
There it is folks! Instead of Christian Brothers show, this is what will be on HGTV!I guess that mea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hair Coloring (in Cleaning & Organizing) by flboy
beedee, I yield the posts to you. I am just somebody who hates grey hair and have been coloring my h......

as Conrad said some peroxide is higher volume so the amount used 1 oz. or 2 oz. would differ and you......

Nettiejay, I always did mix two colors one half oz. of each and one oz. of peroxide. It should alway......

Wave, find the color that looks good and drop down one shade lighter from that color because whateve......

Waverider, go to a beauty supply store. There is something called color fix that will repair the boo......

Waverider, coloring the hair results in a darker shade if hair grabs the color. Most hair will grab ......

Another tip to colored hair is to always have a heavy duty conditioner to use on hair after coloring......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fixer Upper host unsafe (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by flboy
My dh went crazy watching the show with me yesterday and how uninformed the host was. He also though......

Discussion Topic  RE: Weird Products from back in the day (in Cleaning & Organizing) by flboy
I remember the Fuller Brush man coming to the door to sell cleaning products and we also had a bedsp......

Discussion Topic  RE: Memories of our Beachlady....;) (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by flboy
I got IT JACK! That was so much fun kidding about who he belonged to! He was of course always hers. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: Memories of our Beachlady....;) (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by flboy
I met beach lady when I found the dream home contests. She and I had a lot of fun and fooling about ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: a repurposed find (in Trash to Treasure) by flboy
I ride my bike in my neighborhood every night and I am amazed at what is put out to the street as tr......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Trash to Treasure

Discussion Topic  RE: Country Sights (in General Gardening) by flboy
Do they draw ants? My Passion vine drew many, many ants....

Discussion Topic  RE: Country Sights (in General Gardening) by flboy
LOL! That cartoon was GREAT!...

Discussion Topic  RE: EWWW, that smell?? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by flboy
I have to leave all my closet doors open in the warmer weather because the clothes in the closet, ev......

Discussion Topic  RE: House guest dilemna (in Food & Entertaining) by flboy
I hope a relative has a door sign made for you that says, HOTEL CLOSED FOR ALL SEASONS!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

» Refine Search
» New Search