Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 61
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1211 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: SPINoff of Guest Room... (in Cleaning & Organizing) by flboy
I do have family members, adults, who visit once a year for 3 weeks and another couple, family too, ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  Flip it to Win It (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by flboy
I keep watching this show and one of the bidders looks just like the man who owns the Cat house in N......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

Discussion Topic  RE: Cast Iron Figural Banks (in Antiques & Collectibles) by flboy
I know that most cast iron toys have in the past been worth money but nowadays there are fakes from ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: What to do with 2 med. zucchinis? (in Food & Entertaining) by flboy
Gracie has given you the zucchini pie recipe that is excellent....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: What to do with 2 med. zucchinis? (in Food & Entertaining) by flboy
Make zucchini bread or zucchini pie....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Benham Brothers Show Cancellation (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by flboy
Charles d, Really and your hatred is because?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Boycott HGTV for Discriminating against benham bros (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by flboy
Fox news did have an up date on this story and the fact that the Benham Brothers did finish the six ......

Discussion Topic  RE: jewelry storage (in Cleaning & Organizing) by flboy
Lady of Shallot and Farm girl, I loved reading this posting. I also always wanted a lovely ring as a......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Bird bath help!! (in General Decorating) by flboy
Wow, joy luck that is a beauty!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Politically Correct (in What's Hot / What's Not) by flboy
Calm? What in the world are you posting about? I have given my opinion on the subject and I sleep ve......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > What's Hot / What's Not

SMS, Why do you feel the need or want to continue with all of the hate filled posts that you have po......

I don't have a pastor. I don't care what any person wants to do as long as they do not break the law......

SMS,As usual you are proving my point as to why I have posted on all of your previous nasty postings......

I am defending the Benham Brothers because their right to employment was taken from them by HGTV. Po......

SMS, the next subject down is an eye opener with your so called VIEWS! Hater, oh yes, you are the ha......

The poster only needs to be informed of just what type of poster is hating on the Benham Brothers....

Sms, well, there you are again. Raising you ugly responses whenever you can. I knew you would slide ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HOT -HGTV'S "Politically Correct" Agenda (in What's Hot / What's Not) by flboy
SMS, you are what you post and that is hate!...

Discussion Topic  RE: HOT -HGTV'S "Politically Correct" Agenda (in What's Hot / What's Not) by flboy
While all of you are ranting and raving, I have been on these boards a long time and here is what po......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is there a cheaper honeycomb window treatment out there? (in General Decorating) by flboy
I just finished putting ours on every window of every size. We ordered them through Country Curtains......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

» Refine Search
» New Search