Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 39
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (779 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ▲▼Serendipity Stars▲▼ block two added! (in Quilting & Needlework) by ImaQuilter
Thanks for these fantastic instructions. All those special tips will be used. I have studied the i......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: ▲▼Serendipity Stars▲▼ block two added! (in Quilting & Needlework) by ImaQuilter
Just love all the block one pictures. It will be so fun to see all our quilts build. Can't wait to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Little Letters Sew-Along (in Quilting & Needlework) by ImaQuilter
The "N" was very tricky for me. It seems I have problems getting the ones with triangles lined up t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Little Letters Sew-Along (in Quilting & Needlework) by ImaQuilter
"N" is up. I'm off to work on it now. Sandy your letters look great....

Lois, I haven't made it yet, but you would pair a light and dark 2 inch square together. Draw a line......

I am all caught up! I wasn't sure about the lay out for this project, but I was able to find a good......

Discussion Topic  RE: Folded Fabric Ornaments (in Quilting & Needlework) by ImaQuilter
Very pretty! Looks like a great quick little project....

Discussion Topic  RE: Singer 306 (in Quilting & Needlework) by ImaQuilter
Karen, the white stuff is chalk with a hole in the center of it. You solved the mystery! There was......

This is the amber plastic case that came with more notions on the top tray. There is some older ela......

Stool with top open. You can see a wooden tray. Below it is the large storage space. The machine ......

Tape measure. Template with slots for marking various sized seams. Clips with markings probably fo......

Some notions: Note the scalloped sheers instead of the traditional pinking sheers. The tube had al......

Close-up of attachments...

Great to hear the positive response regarding Allbrands. Here is a picture of the 306K with stool a......

I ordered the needles. They have good prices on boxes of 100 needles for standard machine sizes too......

Discussion Topic  Singer 306 (in Quilting & Needlework) by ImaQuilter
I just went to an estate sale and couldn't pass up a great deal on a Singer 306 sewing machine. It ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt " Revealed Today" (in Quilting & Needlework) by ImaQuilter
KC love the fabrics! You will have a bright and cheery quilt. Did you do some special shopping for......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 10-16-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by ImaQuilter
Sue--your Christmas log cabin quilt is a beauty. I love the fabrics and how you used them. Susan, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 10-16-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by ImaQuilter
Here is the second one:...

Before the "Little Letters" sew a long started, I was interested in sewing names into kids quilts. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search