Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 34
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (674 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What is a quilt for? (in Quilting & Needlework) by ImaQuilter
Some of the quilts that I made and gave were underappreciated. Perhaps I flooded the family with to......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Computer (in Quilting & Needlework) by ImaQuilter
We have to make a change too. My husband does not like Windows 8 either. He has heard that there i......

Discussion Topic  Spool Holder-Janome Horizon (in Quilting & Needlework) by ImaQuilter
I had a terrible time with thread shredding and breaking while quilting yesterday. I spent hours tr......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Most Beautiful thing in the whole wide world (in Quilting & Needlework) by ImaQuilter
It looks a lot like mine. I love to sew on it. I am new at treadle sewing. Does anyone know how o......

Discussion Topic  RE: why does my machine eat my fabric??? (in Quilting & Needlework) by ImaQuilter
My pfaff used to eat triangles. I still have the machine, but don't sew on it. I was very frustrat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rulers (in Quilting & Needlework) by ImaQuilter
I store them many different ways. I have some in drawers and some in baskets that are under my main......

Discussion Topic  RE: SPIRIT AIR (in Quilting & Needlework) by ImaQuilter
My brother just used it and says he will never use it again. He had a terrible time both going and ......

Discussion Topic  Sew Scraps! Plan for a week (in Quilting & Needlework) by ImaQuilter
I'm very involved with scraps in my stash. It will take me a long time to get them reorganized and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quiltville "Celtic Solstice" Mystery Quilt-New Year Reveal! :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by ImaQuilter
May, it sounds like the quilt came at a perfect time. I hope it brings you much comfort and that li......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quiltville "Celtic Solstice" Mystery Quilt-New Year Reveal! :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by ImaQuilter
Very nice Debbie. It is looking bright and cheerful!...

Katie it looks great! I think the orange binding will finish it off very nicely....

and a close-up of the center...

I'm glad to hear that everyone is progressing along. I have finished my quilt. I like it much bett......

Katie--yours is turning out just beautiful! The inside border went well for me. I did not make any......

I can't say that it is my favorite quilt, but it is a pieced top for 2014! The look of the quilt ch......

KC that is a lot of stuff that you are having to deal with. I sure hope that things get better soon......

Bonnie gave pressing instructions for constructing the 9 patch blocks. I followed those instruction......

Discussion Topic  Scrap Templates for Scrap Organization (in Quilting & Needlework) by ImaQuilter
My stash and scraps are totally out of control! I am attempting to reorganize at least some of it. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: name your quilting space (in Quilting & Needlework) by ImaQuilter
I too have multiple sewing areas--especially during the winter. My main area is now an "ice palace ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cutting scrap question (in Quilting & Needlework) by ImaQuilter
For the most part, I shy away from cutting my scraps. Like Starry, my preference is to sort by colo......

» Refine Search
» New Search