Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 233
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4650 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Favorite fabric cutting machine (in Quilting & Needlework) by sprmom
thanks!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Favorite fabric cutting machine (in Quilting & Needlework) by sprmom
I have a question to those of you who have the brother scan and cut. Can you cut strips or like 4inc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just how much do you REALLY know about me? (in Quilting & Needlework) by sprmom
sassy, I know and love you!!! haven't been commenting much lately, my health has went down hill. Bu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need info on Hobby Lobby (in Quilting & Needlework) by sprmom
I love mine, good fabric, and they have a app for your phone that always has a 40% coupon and then i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving to Florida (in Quilting & Needlework) by sprmom
I will miss you Jen~~ Best of Luck! you'll be an Ohio quilter to us!...

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● The Eighth Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● Quilt..Show ● (in Quilting & Needlework) by sprmom
amazing quilts, congrats to all, you are all winners! I have to go back and look again to get my li......

Discussion Topic  RE: Merry Merry Snowmen Sew Along - Winners Posted! (in Quilting & Needlework) by sprmom
I am not going to get my quilted in time, life has went crazy. My daughter and son moved back from W......

Discussion Topic  RE: NQA Date Changed (in Quilting & Needlework) by sprmom
hey pat, we gonna do a fall get together?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Merry Merry Snowmen Sew Along - Block #9 WINNER posted (in Quilting & Needlework) by sprmom
I received the gift cert.! thanks again...

Discussion Topic  RE: Merry Merry Snowmen Sew Along - Block #9 WINNER posted (in Quilting & Needlework) by sprmom
will do, thanks!!...

thanks all, I NEVER win anything!!! thanks Q!...

done!...

Discussion Topic  RE: requesting thoughts and p r ayers (in Quilting & Needlework) by sprmom
pr aying for you and your daughter & grandbaby!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Merry Merry Snowmen Sew Along - Block #8 - WINNER posted! (in Quilting & Needlework) by sprmom
I am done too!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Merry Merry Snowmen - Blocks #1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and quilt top Photos HERE (in Quilting & Needlework) by sprmom
got 4 done, now I am all caught up!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Merry Merry Snowmen - Blocks #1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and quilt top Photos HERE (in Quilting & Needlework) by sprmom
I finished #3 just need to get #4 done and will caught up!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Merry Merry Snowmen Sew Along - Block #7 -- WINNER Posted! (in Quilting & Needlework) by sprmom
done!! not a great pix!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Merry Merry Snowmen Sew Along - Block #6 - Winners Posted! (in Quilting & Needlework) by sprmom
I am done, so now I can go back and do 3 & 4 and get caught up!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: A final word about COF (in Quilting & Needlework) by sprmom
Lori, I recieved my tote bag with all the goodies and my refund. It was so unexpected to get the ba......

Discussion Topic  RE: Get Your Ms Claus on ~~~~pic on Debbie's blog (in Quilting & Needlework) by sprmom
NLK, I need an address to send mine to. I will make sure and get a pix first!!...

» Refine Search
» New Search