Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 21
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (406 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: April UFO - No Foolin', we've got work to do! (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
April is nearly half over; but my project is not half done. Plan to work on it today. That, and yar......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: April UFO - No Foolin', we've got work to do! (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
Oh this is a nice, different one, needing applique. Should be fun....

Discussion Topic  RE: SAVE THE DATE (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
Sounds like a wonderful vacation, area, date, and hostess(es). Thanks in advance....

Discussion Topic  RE: March UFO...Check out our lucky winner!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
Won't be long til we get our next project. I may be surprised, cause there is one # I don't recall.......

Discussion Topic  RE: March UFO...Check out our lucky winner!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
Thanks Jill for posting the pictures. It's been at least 5 years as an UFO. The blocks are improvi......

My quilt is completed! and I'm glad of that. Will forward pics to our leader tomorrow. It's moder......

Discussion Topic  RE: ~~~~Nickilee Update~~~~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
Thoughts and prayers for comfort to Nicki and the family....

Discussion Topic  RE: Redwork with a Twist Round 2 - Snowflakes (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
Just checking in; and thinking of this project. Won't be able to start stitching til April, as vaca......

Discussion Topic  RE: Redwork with a Twist Round 2 - Snowflakes (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
I found some nice snowflake designs that are do-able for me. I realize there are few "rules" which ......

This swap is so flexible; I'm reviewing ideas for snowflakes designs. The prior swap with hearts, o......

Discussion Topic  RE: We have our WINNER for the February UFO Challenge!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
This was indeed a UFO Challenge, but now I'm done for Feb. with a few hours to go to guild group. S......

Discussion Topic  RE: We have our WINNER for the February UFO Challenge!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
There's a chance I may get mine completed by the deadline. Too many events, but they are fun too....

Great quilts; and mine shows little progress. Those birds are so detailed, I thought it was stamped......

Looks like lots of progress here. Mine, not so much; helping DD paint kitchen cabinets! What a job.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 2-13-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
These are all wonderful. Each one I would like to even make one block/section from. Gorgeous....

Discussion Topic  RE: It's my birthday so -- Presents for YOU are on their way :D (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
Lori, What a wonderful surprise to find the FQs yesterday, amidst the snow and ice up to the mailbo......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's my birthday so -- Presents for YOU are on their way :D (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
Have a super birthday, this year, and 50 more. How neat to have a note from your Mom too. Celebrat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Our January 2014 UFO is........and the winner is... (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
Thank you for posting my finished quilt. It was from a guild BOM with some modified blocks to try t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Our January 2014 UFO is........and the winner is... (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
It's done! Thankfully, now to figure out the computer/camera combo. Will deal with it later this a......

Great completed projects. I'm ready to add the binding, and continue. Yeah....

» Refine Search
» New Search