Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (392 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Instructions for woven bookmark (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
I always admired that bookmark too, but was unable to take the class. Hope the directions re-appear......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people are on the board these days? (Count) (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
so I'll be 23; check it out most every day to see what's new, and other threads of interest....

Discussion Topic  RE: June UFO - We did it!!!! See who the last winner is! (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
whatever the group/you decide is fine with me. I still have enough UFOs for several series. 3-6 mo......

Discussion Topic  RE: June UFO - We did it!!!! See who the last winner is! (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
Not ONE of my UFOs would have been completed without this challenge. Thanks to all....

Discussion Topic  RE: Keep in T & P (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
How sad; how sorry for your loss. Comfort to you and your family under these stressful times....

Discussion Topic  RE: Redwork with a Twist Round 2 - Snowflakes (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
The mail is really fast, half way across the country. And the snowflakes are wonderful. Thanks to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Redwork with a Twist Round 2 - Snowflakes (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
How exciting. It will be fun to see pictures of them all. Thanks....

I'm on a countdown now til I get to see them. No definite idea about layout....

Thanks for your address, and the envelope is on the way; or at least waiting for pick up at the PO. ......

I'm pleased that mine are nearly complete, and will be mailed early next week. This was fun and man......

At last, I'm half done! Already thinking of how to arrange them....

The time will pass by quickly for me. Rainy day here; so a good day to really put the needle to the ......

Just checking in; and thinking of this project. Won't be able to start stitching til April, as vaca......

Discussion Topic  RE: May UFO...April showers bring May UFO's! And a winner! (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
Thanks so much to WQFC for persevering with the pics. Phone sure on a delay mode! Quilt is 40x40. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: May UFO...April showers bring May UFO's! And a winner! (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
Success! It done, bound and pictures sent to Jill for posting. 40x40. Had the center done, extra scr......

I'm rounding the corner to the finish line. Love the pictures; and what an accomplishment, to make ......

Just a beginning for me, lay out the center and tally up the extra cut squares. Now to decide what ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAVE THE DATE (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
Sounds like a wonderful vacation, area, date, and hostess(es). Thanks in advance....

Discussion Topic  RE: March UFO...Check out our lucky winner!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
Won't be long til we get our next project. I may be surprised, cause there is one # I don't recall.......

Discussion Topic  RE: ~~~~Nickilee Update~~~~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
Thoughts and prayers for comfort to Nicki and the family....

» Refine Search
» New Search