Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (392 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Any interest in 12 Day of Christmas swap? - SIGNUPS until Sept 1st! (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
I'll be another participant. Each of the several years I've joined have been great, with very creati......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: My little corner of the world (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
Wonderful organized space and a lot of work to get it so nice. I especially like how it attaches to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fat QuarterBingo, last 2 days to vote! (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
Maybe solids, perhaps by color; blue-green; red--orange; aqua--gray. Geometric, dots, large floral, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people are on the board these days? (Count) (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
so I'll be 23; check it out most every day to see what's new, and other threads of interest....

Discussion Topic  RE: Keep in T & P (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
How sad; how sorry for your loss. Comfort to you and your family under these stressful times....

Discussion Topic  RE: March UFO...Check out our lucky winner!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
Won't be long til we get our next project. I may be surprised, cause there is one # I don't recall.......

Discussion Topic  RE: March UFO...Check out our lucky winner!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
Thanks Jill for posting the pictures. It's been at least 5 years as an UFO. The blocks are improvi......

My quilt is completed! and I'm glad of that. Will forward pics to our leader tomorrow. It's moder......

Discussion Topic  RE: ~~~~Nickilee Update~~~~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
Thoughts and prayers for comfort to Nicki and the family....

Discussion Topic  RE: It's my birthday so -- Presents for YOU are on their way :D (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
Lori, What a wonderful surprise to find the FQs yesterday, amidst the snow and ice up to the mailbo......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's my birthday so -- Presents for YOU are on their way :D (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
Have a super birthday, this year, and 50 more. How neat to have a note from your Mom too. Celebrat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Our January 2014 UFO is........and the winner is... (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
Thank you for posting my finished quilt. It was from a guild BOM with some modified blocks to try t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Our January 2014 UFO is........and the winner is... (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
It's done! Thankfully, now to figure out the computer/camera combo. Will deal with it later this a......

Great completed projects. I'm ready to add the binding, and continue. Yeah....

Yes, I found and ironed the top. Now to piece the backing to make it more interesting. At least I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: About time to get serious about those UFO's!!! Last day to sign up!!!!!!!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
Here's my list, tho there are lots more for the next session. 1. wool table runner; add applique ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilted ornaments (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
Like the assortment of ornaments. Plan to try the hexie/star; looks fairly easy and yet can be used......

Discussion Topic  RE: micrcowave bowl potholder.pj party 10/4/13 (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
How useful and cute too. A small group at my quilt retreat this weekend was making them and they wer......

Discussion Topic  RE: Instructions for woven bookmark (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
I always admired that bookmark too, but was unable to take the class. Hope the directions re-appear......

Discussion Topic  RE: June UFO - We did it!!!! See who the last winner is! (in Quilting & Needlework) by gemsq
whatever the group/you decide is fine with me. I still have enough UFOs for several series. 3-6 mo......

» Refine Search
» New Search