Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 120
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2398 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Hello & Pre-wedding Pix (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
Oooohhhh... I love ALL of it! Thanks for cyber-inviting all of us to the big event, VE. It's too ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Baked Beans (in Food & Entertaining) by nettiejay
My long-time 'regular' beans have been much like yours...Canned beans with similar flavorings to you......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: rain finally (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
Heh-heh... There's nothing like giving the garden/lawn/trees a good deep soaking with the hose one d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scale insects (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
From what I know, the insecticide might not have been the best treatment. There are some natural pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Onion Family - Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by nettiejay
I think there are times of the year that they mold faster, too, but I haven't nailed down the exact ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Onion Family - Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by nettiejay
I have trouble with shallots getting moldy too fast. Is that their nature? Or am I maybe storing t......

I almost can't cook without onions. I have some in the house at all times. One thing I learned a......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT Regional Differences (in Cleaning & Organizing) by nettiejay
My husband and I were on a swamp tour outside New Orleans, when a small group of fellow tourists sit......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy Labor Day weekend (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
Oooohhh... Save me some cake and ice cream, too! I usually make ice cream at least once a summer, b......

Discussion Topic  RE: plastic kitchen container capacities (in Food & Entertaining) by nettiejay
I use Rubbermaid (not disposable) and Pyrex leftover containers. They both have capacities on the b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gettting the grease out!!! HELP! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by nettiejay
Those who work out in the sun can't really wear dark colors safely. They really are much hotter tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT CA Friends!!! (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
So glad you're okay, Bana. I hope the injuries and damage to the affected area won't be severe....

Discussion Topic  RE: Whispering to My (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
I can't recall ever seeing a totally white one. I like it best, too! A few years ago, I saw a mult......

Discussion Topic  RE: 1am visitor (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
They eat my tomatoes. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: praying mantis (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
I just saw a baby-sized one the other day. I've always left them alone, thinking they do more good ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hair Coloring (in Cleaning & Organizing) by nettiejay
Bee... I'm sorry I neglected to say thanks to you for sharing, too! I'll have to visit a Sally'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hair Coloring (in Cleaning & Organizing) by nettiejay
Flboy... Thanks for sharing your hair color knowledge with the rest of us. Helps take the mystery o......

Discussion Topic  RE: All That Jazz (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
Those tropical hibiscus are beautiful, but I discovered a downside. One year, I bought two of them ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT riding mowers (in General Gardening) by nettiejay

Discussion Topic  RE: Paper Wasp or Yellow Jacket? (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
Even if not allergic, the sting hurts like heck! Since you want to leave them be, at least be very ......

» Refine Search
» New Search