Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 120
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2388 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Come with me (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
It was fun walking with you, Muddy. You live on a beautiful street. The folks around me aren't ve......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: What to do with your garden photos? (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
Really great idea! There are so few places to buy nice stationery anymore. I couldn't find any nic......

Discussion Topic  RE: Space Bag Question (in Cleaning & Organizing) by nettiejay
Do you think Ziploc might have purchased the Space Bag name? "Ziploc Space Bags" is the name on the......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Space Bag Question (in Cleaning & Organizing) by nettiejay
I'lady and Handie... I checked the reviews at Bed, Bath, and Beyond for these bags. People either a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Clay pots and cold weather (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
Missouri is different from Florida, of course. A clay pot definitely won't hold up here outside over......

Discussion Topic  RE: squash (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
I missed muddy's picture, so am still not sure what kind you have. If you don't like herbs, zucchin......

Discussion Topic  RE: squash (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
If you're asking about zucchini or yellow summer squash... I like to microcook it, because it doesn'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sunset, Clouds & Mist (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
Gorgeous!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Cucumber -Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by nettiejay
I love the flavor of cucumbers. DH can barely tolerate it, so I don't have a lot of "recipes" for t......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: swallows (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
They look cute with their mouths closed, too. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT- Willie Begging (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
Well... Who ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Poison ivy? (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
My guess is no. I don't think there are as many 'notches' on the leaf perimeter of poison ivy. You......

Discussion Topic  RE: OMG 5 (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
I'm using your photo as desktop wallpaper, Silly. Hope you don't mind. It just makes me smile ever......

Discussion Topic  RE: getting rid of stuff i dont need (in Cleaning & Organizing) by nettiejay

Discussion Topic  RE: getting rid of stuff i dont need (in Cleaning & Organizing) by nettiejay
Wavie, the Salvation Army doesn't give away donated goods to "poor people". They have to sell it fr......

Discussion Topic  RE: carbon monoxide?? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by nettiejay
If the bus has a leaky exhaust system that allowed fumes to enter the passenger cabin, and if the AC......

Discussion Topic  RE: Eggplant-Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by nettiejay
I like parmigiana, but since DH is not such a fan, I've only made it once in 43 years. But I make ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Tired (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
I find this mild weather incredibly invigorating. I worked on the garden half the day yesterday and......

Discussion Topic  RE: Good while it lasted (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
Seeing your garden photos, I actually have wondered about your water situation and whether you have......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pool Visitor (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
He's a very handsome fellow... I like him. (I hope he and his friends don't leave lots of brown 'gi......

» Refine Search
» New Search