Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 117
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2322 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: I Need Help With With Yeast Breads (in Food & Entertaining) by nettiejay
I'm not happy with my own bread-baking skills, so I'm not pretending to offer any sure-fire remedies......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Greenhouse-Inside (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Greenhouse-Inside (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
That's pretty slick! Is it something you purchased that way, or is it something you assembled on yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Azaeleas and small leaf rhododendrons (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
Yeah, I thought snow was enough, too! Anyway, I just gave mine the scrape test, and I'm seeing gre......

Discussion Topic  RE: Azaeleas and small leaf rhododendrons (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
Gee... Mine are looking like heck, too. In fact, I just called my nurseryman yesterday asking what......

Discussion Topic  RE: Unknown beans or eggs in yard (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
Oh, I've had that. What you described as green and pink sounded like something more colorfully spe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Unknown beans or eggs in yard (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
Sounds cool. I'd like to see that! Most of those mulch fungi are harmless, in case you're wondering......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ideas? mud barrier between bottom of fence and patio? (in Landscaping) by nettiejay
My husband saw your photo. Says he would try digging out the mud from the gap and driving in a ceda......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Landscaping

Discussion Topic  RE: Sticker shock at the nursery (in General Gardening) by nettiejay

Discussion Topic  Sticker shock at the nursery (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
You ladies who have greenhouses and lots of space to start seeds are so lucky! After a trip to my f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flower Pot Shopping (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
Oh my, they're gorgeous! A pretty pot can so perfectly enhance a pretty plant - and vice versa. Lik......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stupid Weather (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
I can't ever remember a year when we got freezing weather once the forsythia bushes bloomed. There'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Customs regarding guests? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by nettiejay
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy Birthday Vera Ellen (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
Happy Birthday, Vera!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Reusing Soil From Tomatoes (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
Even though it's not the textbook way, I've been planting my tomatoes in the same bed for more than ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OT - Guessing Game (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
That's wonderful! Congratulations to all!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Doing the happy green dance!!! (in General Gardening) by nettiejay
Hmmmmm.... I just finished doing my research. The variety of SA I have is "Blue Danube", and I fou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Doing the happy green dance!!! (in General Gardening) by nettiejay

Well... I'm disappointed for all of us, but glad to know it isn't just me. Misery loves company, th......

I ......

» Refine Search
» New Search