Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (179 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Are you like this? (in General Decorating) by mountainbeach
I can do a project, stare at it forever and still not "see" it. I have to take a pic and look at it ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Hard time finding "the" paint color (in General Decorating) by mountainbeach
I'm painting it myself. "I LOVE to paint" I said...years ago, my bff reminded me recently that I am ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hard time finding "the" paint color (in General Decorating) by mountainbeach
I picked the little one up from preschool and did it. I finally got paint (after months of being afr......

This is Gull in the LR (the 3 white areas):...

Discussion Topic  Hard time finding "the" paint color (in General Decorating) by mountainbeach
I painted our LR about 12 yrs ago with a semi-gloss paint. Now that it's time again, I'm having the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Taking the carpet off our stairs...under $75 buck redo! (in General Decorating) by mountainbeach
Looks good...I'm actually in the process right now of doing the same to our kitchen steps. We had a ......

Discussion Topic  Canning jar question (in Food & Entertaining) by mountainbeach
I made refrigerator pickles in my canning jars. Should I throw away my canning jar lids or are they ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  How to get privacy (in Landscaping) by mountainbeach
This is about mid-way of our backyard looking towards the neighbors house, as you can see they own a......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Landscaping

Discussion Topic  Cheese...is it still good? (in Food & Entertaining) by mountainbeach
I bought a block of the Cabot cheddar last night and just found it on my countertop (13 hours later)......

Discussion Topic  Making pickles (in Food & Entertaining) by mountainbeach
I've never made pickles so...is there a trick to keeping the cucumbers crunchy once canned? TIA...

Discussion Topic  Green Kitchen (in General Decorating) by mountainbeach
My plan is to put black walnut colored vinyl wood planks and white trim throughout the whole house. ......

Discussion Topic  Choosing the right shade of paint ? (in General Decorating) by mountainbeach
I read somewhere that when you find a color of paint you like, you should then go a shade lighter or......

Discussion Topic  Is there a name for this "style" (in General Decorating) by mountainbeach
I really like the way my bathroom turned out, it evolved as we worked on it. I like to look for insp......

Discussion Topic  RE: Favorite Traveling Destination (in Food & Entertaining) by mountainbeach
I've flown to Exuma, Bahamas twice, cruised to Grand Cayman & Cozumel once, and all other vacations ......

Discussion Topic  What colors are your rooms? (in General Decorating) by mountainbeach
I'm thinking ahead on my kitchen and LR wall color. I like simple so, I'm leaning towards painting b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Update Question: Bathroom almost finished (pics) (in General Decorating) by mountainbeach
Thanks everyone!!! Sorry it took so long to say that, we've been fighting the stomach flu around her......

Discussion Topic  RE: Update Question: Bathroom almost finished (pics) (in General Decorating) by mountainbeach
Last pic:...

Love oversized keys:...

Found this watercolor bird on Etsy:...

A little french:...

» Refine Search
» New Search