Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 109
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2162 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Ruby Throat Hummingbird Migration Map (in General Gardening) by jvelo
Always thrilling, even if they don't get to my area for a while. Spring is coming north!!!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: HGTV = House Hunters 24X7 (in Favorite Shows) by jvelo
Love it or List it also takes up tons of time. Where's the G - Gardening? A few stabs at it with Ya......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: Finally, A Landscaping Plan (long & complicated) (in General Gardening) by jvelo
Wow. Three acres!!! I'd love to have that much to play around with! Is that a pond to the left? Luck......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finally, A Landscaping Plan (long & complicated) (in General Gardening) by jvelo
I like the overall feel but personally don't care much for grass with all the mowing, feeding, weed......

Discussion Topic  RE: Come Grow With Us at the All-New HGTVGardens.com! (in General Gardening) by jvelo
I agree with Brownie....and mostly everyone on the Gardening board! MORE NEW gardening shows! I love......

Discussion Topic  RE: My fountain is lifting! (in General Gardening) by jvelo
I asked DH some more questions on our fountain/water garden since he did mostly ALL the work! We gro......

Discussion Topic  RE: My fountain is lifting! (in General Gardening) by jvelo
I apoligize but I'm not really sure what to say. Mine is larger and deeper. And we drain it every f......

Discussion Topic  Be careful out there! (in General Gardening) by jvelo
Just a funny reminder!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Plant ID for my friend, please? (in General Gardening) by jvelo
I knew it was in the campanula family.... with a little digging...it looks pretty close to this one ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Imust think am a robot (in General Gardening) by jvelo
That is a lovely HUGE spread to take care of...Whew! You deserved that dip in the pool!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with impatiens this year (in General Gardening) by jvelo
My mom's were totaled by this last year. She lives 120 miles away. The very few I had planted were ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Garden Wedding photos (in General Gardening) by jvelo
How wonderful of you to do all this! So pretty! and I mean all of it...the bride and groom, the set......

Discussion Topic  RE: Potted Plant 1st Time Blooming! (in General Gardening) by jvelo

Discussion Topic  RE: Potted Plant 1st Time Blooming! (in General Gardening) by jvelo
The second one is a Chr*stmas cactus but the first I don't know! Very interesting. I tried to google......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you divide Spirea? (in General Gardening) by jvelo
Hmmmm. I would have thought root cuttings or air layering only. Mine doesn't seem to be a colony of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pots pics please! (in General Gardening) by jvelo
Wow....what a collection of wonderful pots! I'm drooling too. So hard to pick a favorite. Now I ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Candice's new show - Candice Tells All (in Divine Design) by jvelo
How can we find out the sources of her purchases? I checked the Divine Design website but there were......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Divine Design

Discussion Topic  RE: Ringing in 2014! (in General Gardening) by jvelo
That's interesting about the pig/chicken/cabbage roll things... I also read elsewhere that ga.karen'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ringing in 2014! (in General Gardening) by jvelo
None here but black eyed peas sound wonderful compared to the creamed herring and onion my mom used ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Missing poster (in General Gardening) by jvelo
Hmmmm...we got a bit of the good, the bad and the ugly here... apologies accepted all around, I hope......

» Refine Search
» New Search