Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 108
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2155 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: maters finally (in General Gardening) by jvelo
Several of my plants are near death or have already died. Don't know why but the others, especially ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Fleece flowers (in General Gardening) by jvelo
It's quite pretty. Good to see it close up for a better look. Maybe in metwo's climate it is more in......

Discussion Topic  RE: September Begins (in General Gardening) by jvelo
The 4 o'clocks remind me of childhood. They used to come up every year by themselves in my mom and g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone have late season pics? (in General Gardening) by jvelo
Such beautiful color! Most of mine is done but there are a few stragglers. Jmchab, I've only seen cl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hellllooooooooooooooooo Chickybooboo! (in General Gardening) by jvelo
Welcome back! Working in a garden center when you are in a new area must have been enlightening! Yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Come Grow With Us at the All-New HGTVGardens.com! (in General Gardening) by jvelo
I agree with Brownie....and mostly everyone on the Gardening board! MORE NEW gardening shows! I love......

Discussion Topic  RE: Garden Wedding photos (in General Gardening) by jvelo
How wonderful of you to do all this! So pretty! and I mean all of it...the bride and groom, the set......

Discussion Topic  RE: Candice's new show - Candice Tells All (in Divine Design) by jvelo
How can we find out the sources of her purchases? I checked the Divine Design website but there were......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Divine Design

Discussion Topic  RE: Little OT - Chihuly in the Garden (in General Gardening) by jvelo
Love it all!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Little OT - Chihuly in the Garden (in General Gardening) by jvelo
Chihuly in a garden is not OT!!! Very cool! I know that this exhibition has been to NYC and Phoenix.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Birds (in General Gardening) by jvelo
I would have thought it was a funky flamingo! Cool!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Hey muddy!!!! (in General Gardening) by jvelo
Muddy....I'm sooo sorry that I've missed your birthday!!!! Even despite some hints that you've throw......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sugar Crazy!!! (in General Gardening) by jvelo
I don't have a solution but I had the same problem with yellow jackets and ants - these look like ho......

Discussion Topic  RE: Petunia Mystery (in General Gardening) by jvelo
Some of my blooms looked the same today after a heavy rain yesterday....I'm with mgt - rain damage a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Golden Gate Park, SF (in General Gardening) by jvelo
Nice pics. Beautiful! DH and I went to the Japanese Tea Garden there but I don't remember much else......

Discussion Topic  RE: Opened Today! (in General Gardening) by jvelo
Beautiful shots as usual! Beautiful flowers too! I've never tried that Joe Pye Weed - I think it li......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why I detest squirrels (in General Gardening) by jvelo
Squirrels hog my birdfeeder as well as the suet. I use the red pepper suet sometimes but it is more ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pops of Color (in General Gardening) by jvelo
Beautiful colors! Deer got my yellow daylilies but these are more colorful anyway. The buckeye shou......

Discussion Topic  RE: tree id (in General Gardening) by jvelo
I was looking at the website - you'd think they'd have a list of the types of trees planted. I used ......

Discussion Topic  RE: butterfly bush?? (in General Gardening) by jvelo
They are usually considered zone 6 but I have them too. Mine nearly died except for some new shoots ......

» Refine Search
» New Search