Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 171
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3416 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: I have some exciting news! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lisa - TX
Sorry that I'll miss you. I'm going to spend time looking at all of the red and white. My 9 year o......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: I have some exciting news! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lisa - TX
I was at quilt festival tonight and zipped around like a crazy person. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Secret Stocking Players !! PLEASE READ !!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lisa - TX
I will check it out tomorrow. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● Before it's too Late . . . (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lisa - TX
Great idea! You know that I'm in. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Secret Stocking Fun & Games ! Come & Play !! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lisa - TX
We call it sauce for our spaghetti. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Secret Stocking Fun & Games ! Come & Play !! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lisa - TX
Dressing for me, cooked speparate from the turkey. Here's a quilting question . . . traditional......

Tonight I'll be going to the preview night at the International Quilt Festival. ......

Don't be bummed, Nancy, you definitely had a good idea. The denim makes a cute stocking. Lots of p......

I have that peacock fabric and thought about making one with it. ......

Don't know if the guessing is still open. If so, my guess is 322. ......

No guess on the number yet. Rosenana, that is a group PM that kmouse initiated. You are able to see......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilt i made at retreat (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lisa - TX
Beautiful job, Patsy! Very striking quilt and a wonderful use for that panel. I'm sure that you h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you think this could be made like a 10 min TR? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lisa - TX
Did your pups help you whip one up yet, WQFC? I was at quilt festival tonight and got a bunch of ne......

Discussion Topic  RE: ■■■ PJ Party~ Oct 31 Zippered Pouches (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lisa - TX
These are so cute! I'll have to check in after the party, but will be curious to read through the i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 10-23-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lisa - TX
Great projects! Welcome back to sewing, Martha! The Little Red Riding Hood costume is wonderful.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Infinity Scarf questions (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lisa - TX
Great news, Pat! Sounds like you'll be whipping up a bunch of scarves very soon. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● Ninth Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge Awards Ceremony (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lisa - TX
This is such a great challenge and I am so thankful to have finished this year! The first challenge......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● Ninth Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge Awards Ceremony (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lisa - TX
It is my pleasure to introduce our Best in Show quilt this year. Before the quilt and Quilt Maker a......

Discussion Topic  RE: PJ Party instructions -- Lined Christmas Stocking (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lisa - TX
Glad that a few more are stopping in today to check out the PJ Party. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● ● QUILT SHOW (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lisa - TX
If you haven't yet . . . . please V O T E Thank you! ......

» Refine Search
» New Search