Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 170
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3397 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● ● QUILT SHOW (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lisa - TX
If you haven't yet . . . . please V O T E Thank you! ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Any interest in 12 Day of Christmas swap? - SIGNUPS CLOSED (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lisa - TX
I have done some work on my items, but really need to get it in gear. Our deadline to get items to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: PJ Party starting at 7:00 p.m. Central tonight! Lined Christmas Stocking (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lisa - TX
Ouch, Ali. I hope that you are able to rest your eye over the weekend and feel better soon. It woul......

Discussion Topic  RE: PJ Party starting at 7:00 p.m. Central tonight! Lined Christmas Stocking (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lisa - TX
I hope that you got some chocolate, Sherry. Your picture is definitely a what not to do while linin......

Love the shape of yours, Trish! It is great to see the pictures of the finished projects. I'll als......

Glad that you finished yours, Heartmania. I hope that everyone is pleased with the results and can ......

I had a remnant of minkee that I used and it was not 2/3 of a yard wide. Mine worked out well and I......

Anyone else out there sewing or gobbling up treats? I think that it might be time for the teacher t......

I never mentioned the seam allowance, silly me! I'll go back and add that to the initial post. I u......

Yea, Pat! It looks great and now you'll be able to whip them up for anyone that needs a stocking. ......

Bonus by special request of KaribbeanQuilter ......

How did it go, Ali? Are you pleased with the result?...

That is the end of my pictures, but I'm happy to answer any other questions that come up. I need to......

Then I switched to the red for just that needle thread and made the Santa stocking. I put the hange......

Here's the real reason that I wasn't sewing the Santa Leopard fabric first. I was determined to sew......

Here's a picture inside the top of the finished stocking. If you wanted to top-stitch around the op......

I know of a good tutorial for the infinity scarf. Are you wanting to make one from fabric?...

Yea, KQ! It is like magic isn't it? ......

Not a problem, I hope that it is making sense to everyone. I'm working on resizing the last few pic......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● VOTING ● EXTENDED to 6pm (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lisa - TX
Today is the day! Please get your vote in if you haven't already. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search