Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 171
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3401 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: BEAD SWAP: all packages have been mailed, watch the box! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lisa - TX
Wow, what a bunch of beauties! My box arrived today and it was stuffed to the gills, not sure one m......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: BEAD SWAP: all packages have been mailed, watch the box! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lisa - TX
I hope that you don't get caught in a long line with people mailing in tax returns. Hope that the s......

Discussion Topic  RE: need help figuring out block measurements (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lisa - TX
I haven't swapped the coins before, what measurement are they?...

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lisa - TX
I'm sure that it was very entertaining to read all of the piece count guesses as they came in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lisa - TX
We should hear something soon about the piece count guess ......

Sent my final guess too ......

Yea! I am very pleased with my secret bonus. Not sure, but it seems higher than I have achieved in......

Mine shows delivered today ......

Terrimae, we need to send in 29 pairs. Are you thinking about a name for your quilt? Just a few mo......

So we are still guessing the final number of pieces in your quilt from last challenge? Sorry, I hav......

A FQ for me also, please. So sorry to have spaced out on your birthday, Carol! Hope it was a good ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you ever had a quilt professionally appraised? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lisa - TX
I had one done by an appraiser that visited our guild about three years ago It was one of the older......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help QOV (quilts of valor) and Win (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lisa - TX
I typed the instructions in on your other thread, Nancy. I made a few of these blocks today. One o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Directions for Quilts of Valor (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lisa - TX
He made some specific requests on the colors: BLUES -- navy to light blue; NOT blue-green or turquo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Directions for Quilts of Valor (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lisa - TX
Hi Nancy! I will type in what I wrote down from Kevin the Quilter's blog. It will take me a few m......

Discussion Topic  RE: The WRONG way to deal with a new skein of pearl cotton (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lisa - TX
DMC also makes StitchBows and I have seen them at Hobby Lobby. Haven't tried them out, but it seems......

Discussion Topic  RE: The WRONG way to deal with a new skein of pearl cotton (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lisa - TX
I was trying to remember the details of something that I saw about using a drinking straw, but it tu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bernina is coming out with a new machine! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lisa - TX
Since I am left-handed, I'm definitely in! Thankfully I have a wheelbarrow full of gold coins from ......

Discussion Topic  RE: My new quilt hangar (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lisa - TX
Beautiful frame and quilt!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Let's talk wedding gowns (in Quilting & Needlework) by Lisa - TX
Interesting topic, I was having this conversation with a few friends less than two weeks ago. I hav......

» Refine Search
» New Search