Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (25 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  ISO Magic Pillowcase Poem (in Craft Trends) by I M Joyce
I am making a 'magic' pillowcase for a little boy who has cancer and is constantly subjected to medi......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Craft Trends

Discussion Topic  ISO Magic Pillowcase Poem (in Craft Trends) by I M Joyce
I am making a 'magic' pillowcase for a little boy who has cancer and is constantly subjected to medi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Spray painted mason jar lids safe? (in General Crafts) by I M Joyce
Being a cancer survivor, I tend to be overly cautious. It is safe to spray paint the lids outdoors ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: Need a new Thread Catcher ? Pic's added (in Quilting & Needlework) by I M Joyce
paus4quilts--what plastic tubing do you use? I have used a large zip tie but the plastic tubing wou......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Jewelry Making: How Long will the trend Last? Other thoughts? (in Craft Trends) by I M Joyce
Nicole have you looked at Fire Mountain Gems? My mom bought a lot of her beads from them. They off......

Discussion Topic  RE: Jewelry Making: How Long will the trend Last? Other thoughts? (in Craft Trends) by I M Joyce
First, if you take a class with a bad or rude teacher ask for your money back. It is simple. You p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Who Loves the Grinch? (in Holiday Crafts) by I M Joyce
When you click Print a menu opens that you usually click okay. Before clicking Okay select Printer ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: Upcycling Vinyl Records (in Craft Trends) by I M Joyce
Dave like what you have done with the vinyls. The bracelets are intriquing. I want to make a clock......

Discussion Topic  Help Finding Pattern or Instructions (in Quilting & Needlework) by I M Joyce
I want to make a Full Circle Cape Wrap. It has been way too many years and I don't remember how. F......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wow! (in General Crafts) by I M Joyce
pinterest...

Discussion Topic  RE: ISO A cape pattern (in Knitting & Crocheting) by I M Joyce
Is it crochet or knit?...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Knitting & Crocheting

Discussion Topic  RE: Question on fabric printing (in General Crafts) by I M Joyce
Sorry but your runner is not washable. It will wash out. How quickly depends on the type of ink in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oh well.................... (in Holiday Crafts) by I M Joyce
So sorry you have to go through this. You should still have your locks changed. Testifying could ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Apron out of man's shirt (in Holiday Crafts) by I M Joyce
Another advantage is if you are careful how you cut the apron from the front you can get a second ap......

Discussion Topic  RE: Apron out of man's shirt (in Holiday Crafts) by I M Joyce
These are really easy to make. They are selling here for $25 each....

Discussion Topic  RE: help with painting on glass (in Holiday Crafts) by I M Joyce
The sealer issue depends on the type of paint you are using. I have always used glass paint and no ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Give Thanks (in Holiday Crafts) by I M Joyce
Thank you for the search link. I only have 1 2x4. The lumber yard will be happy to see me cause I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Give Thanks (in Holiday Crafts) by I M Joyce
Pretty. You and your husband do work well together....

Discussion Topic  RE: Self RE-setting clocks (in Quilting & Needlework) by I M Joyce

Discussion Topic  RE: bottle with lights (in Craft Trends) by I M Joyce
A diamond drill bit is the easiest and best. Also, you need water to keep any bit and the glass coo......

» Refine Search
» New Search