Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 51
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1010 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Hello Dear Gardening friends..I've missed you sooo (in General Gardening) by Waverider ;)
Hi JEANNE!!!! I swear every single year I think of you ever since you introduced me to "Clematis". ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Have You Lost Anything Due to Cold Winter? (in General Gardening) by Waverider ;)
I have Shasta Daisies planted in a pot. They have returned for about three yrs. now. Truthfully, I......

Discussion Topic  Have You Lost Anything Due to Cold Winter? (in General Gardening) by Waverider ;)
I think I am losing my Holly plant. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sock Organization (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Waverider ;)
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Sock Organization (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Waverider ;)
I roll all my socks up. I have a drawer for work socks, heavier and some thin ones. I have a separ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just for fun....regionalisms (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Waverider ;)
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Florida Farm Girl: For years, I heard Mama refer to shoes the size of ba......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just for fun....regionalisms (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Waverider ;)

I don't normally say Paaaak the Caaaar but I just love the way Bostonians and other people speak! E......

I said the word L 0 U I S E ! Is that a bad word?? Better check my Funk & Wagnals! :O...

Geez *****e, you cannot make this stuff up.... I love brown gravy. But then again, that's the only ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Container Plants (in General Gardening) by Waverider ;)

Discussion Topic  Container Plants (in General Gardening) by Waverider ;)
Who has their Container Flowers outside already? They sell the flowers in all the big box stores and......

Discussion Topic  RE: Removing Bathroom Mold (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Waverider ;)
Wow, you gals are really smart! We had a vent put in the bathroom by a contractor several months af......

Discussion Topic  Removing Bathroom Mold (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Waverider ;)
I have been trying to remove mold in the bathroom. Now it has gotten bad. It never was like this b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ok, who is hoarding the sunshine??? (in General Gardening) by Waverider ;)
We have lovely sunshine now. But I learned never to complain about the Rain again!!! After all the......

Discussion Topic  RE: A new visitor at my feeders -- Rose Breasted Grosbeak (in General Gardening) by Waverider ;)
Ooooo, what a handsome fellow! I would love to see his back feathers. Great picture!!! I love dif......

Discussion Topic  RE: Something Popped (in General Gardening) by Waverider ;)
Beautiful! Hope springs eternal! I love when you label what the flowers are. I unfortunately, don......

Discussion Topic  RE: Greenhouse-Inside (in General Gardening) by Waverider ;)
That's really nice, I could use one of those but of course, wouldn't have anywhere to put it inside ......

Discussion Topic  RE: My first home, doubts. (in Buying & Selling Homes) by Waverider ;)
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  You Gotta Be Kidding!!! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Waverider ;)
I said the word L O U I S E ! Is that a d1rty word? Better check my Funk & Wagnals....:O...

» Refine Search
» New Search