Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (6 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: **SECOND HEXAGON SWAP-MAILED BACK 5.28 (in Quilting & Needlework) by SewRhonda
Woohoo! I can't wait to see all the different 30's hexies! And, I LOVE getting fabric packages in th......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: **SECOND HEXAGON SWAP-MAILED BACK 5.28 (in Quilting & Needlework) by SewRhonda
I shipped my hexies this afternoon!!! Can't wait to get my return hexies! Happy Hexing :-) SewRho......

I've got 80 sets made with 20 sets left to make. They are already cut out and I should have them don......

Just checking in. I've been working on my 1930's hexies and they are sooo cute! Do we mail them in a......

Wow! I am equally impressed with the ladies at paper pieces! I placed my order late Friday night and......

» Refine Search
» New Search