Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (41 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Can't vacuum carpeting under bed (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Cayosusa
Opened the windows and made a cross breeze in the condo yesterday, and I swear it looked like it was......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  Is this canvas too big? (in General Decorating) by Cayosusa
Of course it is a white blob right now sitting on top of a pot. Are there any guidelines to 'guide' ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  Is this canvas too big? (in General Decorating) by Cayosusa
Of course it is a white blob right now sitting on top of a pot. Are there any guidelines to 'guide' ......

Discussion Topic  Creative minds...Help! chairs too low (in General Decorating) by Cayosusa
Finally found chairs that we LOVE and go great with our dining table and buffet......BUT they are to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creative minds...Help! chairs too low (in General Decorating) by Cayosusa
Table is normal height of 30 3/8" and base is too large to be cut down. The chair is already on cas......

Discussion Topic  Creative minds...Help! chairs too low (in General Decorating) by Cayosusa
Finally found chairs that we LOVE and go great with our dining table and buffet......BUT they are to......

Discussion Topic  O.T. Best way to organize a packrat's move from Arizona to NY. (in General Decorating) by Cayosusa
Going to help a family member pack up and move their lovely 93 year old aunt from her home out west ......

Discussion Topic  O.T. Best way to organize a packrat's move from Arizona to NY. (in General Decorating) by Cayosusa
Going to help a family member pack up and move their lovely 93 year old aunt from her home out west ......

Discussion Topic  Where can I find a chair that looks like this? (in General Decorating) by Cayosusa
These chairs are much more informal looking in person. Fell in love with these chairs but they are t......

Discussion Topic  Where can I find a chair that looks like this? (in General Decorating) by Cayosusa
These chairs are much more informal looking in person. Fell in love with these chairs but they are t......

Discussion Topic  Will this chandelier go in master bedoom????? (in General Decorating) by Cayosusa
Hard at work on the master bedroom. Love this chandelier but don't know if it will work in there. P......

Discussion Topic  Where do I hag the panels? Please see photo (in General Decorating) by Cayosusa
Just want to hang a decorative panel on either side of the slider in the master bedroom. Unfortunat......

Discussion Topic  What to stuff in duvet cover???? (in General Decorating) by Cayosusa
Finally found material for master bedroom duvet and euroshams. It is upholstery material so is a lit......

Discussion Topic  casters on chairs????? (in General Decorating) by Cayosusa
We are waiting for delivery on a new round dining table. I found chairs that I really like but they......

Discussion Topic  how do you hang a curtain rod on crown molding? (in General Decorating) by Cayosusa
I have crown molding all around master bedroom except that it stops at the top of the slider door on......

Discussion Topic  Can't repaint and the color is sickly looking. Pleasehelp! (in Colors) by Cayosusa
After looking at jumbo paint swatches on different walls at different times of the day, my husband a......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Colors

Discussion Topic  froo froo - question re bed linens (in General Decorating) by Cayosusa
what are the largest shams and what are the topmost shams? thank you so much for your reply. sorry......

Discussion Topic  bed linen dilemma please help - must order the material soon (in General Decorating) by Cayosusa
Just found material which is a cream on cream design for king duvet cover. Want the room accent colo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can someone tell me the difference between these two colors? (in Colors) by Cayosusa
Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Can someone tell me the difference between these two colors? (in Colors) by Cayosusa
I know this is a really stupid question, but perhaps since I don't know the answer that is why my pa......

» Refine Search
» New Search