Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 169
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3366 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: September Stash-busting! (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
paus, not sure if they will show up there or be posted before as they are the "block of the month" a......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle of Friends 2015 Sign-up Information (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Tea Sea, received your payment and have your F8 in the mail to be picked up this morning. motqltr,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle of Friends 2015 Sign-up Information (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Elainetoo & terimae, your registrations came and I am mailing your FT 8th today... Chris...

Discussion Topic  RE: Thread Bird's Nest - Fabric poked into hole (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Is there something in the air? Last night after sewing all day okay, I started a new project and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ts & Ps needed for DH (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
T & Ps for you both and hops that everything turns out well... Chris...

Discussion Topic  RE: Princess costume.......wish me luck (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Best of luck with your project. Remember making DGD one Halloween costume. Cost about 3 times what......

Discussion Topic  RE: October Birthday FQ Swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Happy Birthday October Babies! Mailed both out yesterday and they should be there on Tuesday. Si......

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy Happy Happy :D (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
You go girl! Great news if you want it to be... Chris...

Discussion Topic  COF Wednesday night speaker (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Just received confirmation that we will have a Wednesday night speaker that has been on Simply Quilt......

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas stocking swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
The post is by crazyboutquilts and it i New Secret Santa Swap 2014... Chris...

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas stocking swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
See the Secret Santa post. Thought that was taking the place of the Christmas Stocking exchange? C......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finally ... I hung up my DIY thread cabinet (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Great project! It's so nice to organize things so that you can find everything... Chris...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 9-25-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Lots going on with everyone! The scraps have begun to cover my ironing board so I have been worki......

Discussion Topic  RE: Empty thread spools (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Thank you so much... Chris...

Discussion Topic  RE: Empty thread spools (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Don't think Tom minds if they are collectibles... Chris...

Discussion Topic  RE: Revisiting the USPS rules about shipping the flat rate envelopes.-- The ruling is in! (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
I have found padded flat rate envelopes ($6.10) to mail the stash-buster prizes in. Have to order th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Jewelry Bouquet (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
What an interesting concept and good use of all the jewelry that that shows up at all the garage sal......

Discussion Topic  RE: Surgery Update by Marion (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Glad surgery went well and you made it home safely! Lide they said, don't wait till the pain is sev......

Discussion Topic  RE: rotary cutter reminder (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Seeing Stars, there are different grades of cut resistant gloves. Many are for things like carpet l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & tell 9-18-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
What a wonderful assortment of items this week! holee, lots of neat things, I hope they appreciate......

» Refine Search
» New Search