Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 169
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3362 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Stashbusters for October - Show us your work! (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Love the items that have been posted so far. Lots of little pieces Lori in your quilt! Busy sew......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: ♬♬♬♬♬HGTV BOM October, 2014 ♬♬♬♬♬♬ (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Added a picture of the neat pattern I won. Thanks again. Here is my October blocks. The light blu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 10-16-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Neat variety this week! The sewing machine on the tote bag is fantastic. And since log cabin is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: BOM from some years ago (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
These all turned out amazingly. Always love the different ways a pattern ends up looking as each pe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle of Friends 2015 Sign-up Information (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
toryam & MtnGal, received your payments today. Thanks you, Fat 8ths are in the mail. I have been s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle of Friends 2015 Sign-up Information (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Received payments from --TX--Wildflower, bluesnail and Lakequilter. Thanks you ladies... Chris...

Aliquilt, as long as there are open spots, anyone can sign up whenever. When you find out, go from ......

Handie Ann & Magnolia Quilter, received your payments and your Fat 8ths are going out in todays mail......

Not a problem. Will mail the forms out tomorrow... Chris...

I understand, Norway sure trumps the retreat! I hope you all have a wonderful time... Chris...

Registration is open till i fill the 36 spots. If you want to sign up after the the first payment i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stash: hoarding or not? (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Just tell him you are in a contest, the one with the most when they die wins... Chris...

Discussion Topic  RE: Is there a chance you will come to the 2015 COF, but haven't signed up yet? (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Not a problem Tory, tomorrow is fine... Chris...

Discussion Topic  Is there a chance you will come to the 2015 COF, but haven't signed up yet? (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Please let me know if you might come to the Circle of Friends Retreat, March 4-7 2015 in Tampa Bay, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle Of Friends 2015 Offical Post (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Erma, it is because of the range of motion of the knee. Think of it as the shock absorber of the bo......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2015 Birthday Fat Quarter Swap Sign Ups!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
I'm in, but still deceiding what I want this year.Almost thinking I may redo one of the things I hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: Original Sewing and Quilting Expo 2015 (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Glad i was able to help... Chris...

Discussion Topic  RE: NEED to watch this video - 100 Ways to Hide your Stash !!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Saw this when it premired on the Elenor Burns show years ago. Still laugh every time I see it. It'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ocean Waves - done & on my bed, see? (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Turned out great... Chris...

Discussion Topic  RE: Room Mates for COF 1015 (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Hope you two can work this out. There will be a post on this shortly... Chris...

» Refine Search
» New Search