Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 167
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3325 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Your Stash (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Years ago I told DH to put my things on ebay for $5 a copy paper box plus shipping and get rid of it......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilter Magazine (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Sorry to see another magazine closing down. Hope you get your money back but with them filing bankr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cute quilt for tween or teen (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
That is just too cute... Chris...

Discussion Topic  RE: Question for all you quilters (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
I am way south, about half way down the state of Florida, so probably a little too far away... Chri......

Discussion Topic  RE: Exciting news - great Christmas present for Quilt lovers! (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Congrats! That is so neat... Chris...

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilting a quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
fishingwidow, bet you had a great time with that class. Have seen him on several TV programs and he......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you customize your tools? (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
About the only thing I do is use the wide side of my ironing board and the pointed end is against th......

Discussion Topic  RE: OLFA Mat issue & their response (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
I have a 10 x 16 mat that the front is like new, but the back is a mess. Use it for trimming on my ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♥♬♬♬♬HGTV August 2014 BOM ♬♬♬♬♬♥♥♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
PatriciaAnne, that is a good idea. Had thought about making the birdhouses, but not sure what I wou......

Discussion Topic  RE: August Stashbusters - Show us your work :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Rainbow, how great of you teaching young people to sew. that is so missing in todays education. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: August Stashbusters - Show us your work :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Here's the rest. A set of 15 fat quarters in a stash builders container. A fat quarter bundle a fing......

The next two are the wonderful items Gonesewin sent as the name drawn for July. 3 quilting books, n......

Here is my August block and I am finally caught up... Chris...

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone else having site issues? (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Was posting a PM last night and it crashed. No problems today and I logged on at 6:30 this morning.......

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - July - August 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Your quilts turned out great, pvillelou! Love the bright crayon and puzzle blocks too. The rwb rib......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 8-7-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Here is the quilting that shows up better on the back... Chris...

Here is the other doll quilt I have had put together for awhile and finally quilted it... Chris...

Had this put together for awhile, but free motion quilted this to complete it this week... Chris...

Here is the August block... Chris...

Bozie, love SBSue &SBSam! Yours are just too precious! Imaquilter, good use of left over blocks. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search