Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 166
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3320 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: COF HOTEL (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Thanks for letting me know. If you hadn't been able to clear it up, I would have gotten with my c......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

fishingwidow, please PM me and tell me what days you wanted and what days they gave you. Not sure ......

Done... Chris...

Discussion Topic  COF HOTEL (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
The Holiday Inn we are staying at has a limited number of rooms with 2 queen beds in it. If you wan......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♪♪♪HGTV Sept. 2014 BOM ♫♫♫♫♫ (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Open this post to Packer Colors! Great variety of blocks this month. Really liked doing this block......

Discussion Topic  RE: September Stash-busting! (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Here are my September blocks of the month... Chris...

Discussion Topic  RE: September Stash-busting! (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
bluesnail, I mailed your August win package yesterday. It should be there Monday... Chris...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 9-12-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Here are the blocks I just finished for the Block of the month... Chris...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 9-12-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Love the projects this week. DH finally downloaded the pillowcases I made recently... Chris...

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle of Friends 2015 Sign-up Information (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Lot depends on the time of day and day of the week you are flying in & out of Tampa. Just stay in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Circle of Friends 2015 Sign-up Information (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Mailed the first F8 yesterday! Please remember, don't post any pictures of the F8 or your doll quil......

I think SW still has 2 bags free. If you are going to fly SW, you need to book as soon as you can a......

Registration schedule. Since I work, I normally will go to the bank and mail the weeks worth of f......

Discussion Topic  RE: What a fun surprise! (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
So glad Muggo made it to visit your store. Great picture of everyone. thanks for posting... Chris...

Discussion Topic  RE: FREE Daily Pattern - Pumpkin tablerunner (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
That's a really cute pumpkin pattern... Chris...

Discussion Topic  RE: Remember DD#1 and her health scare (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
So glad it has turned out like this... Chris...

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy Birthday Savedsinnr!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Hope you have a fantastic day... Chris...

Discussion Topic  RE: COF REGISTRATION FORM fabric choice (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
No, you need to make your selection and then you will receive one of the colors. #1 is bright #2 is......

Discussion Topic  COF REGISTRATION FORM fabric choice (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
On the registration there is a choice of fabric color 1 or color 2. These are the 2 color waves of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: And then I don't feel so bad…. (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Oh yes, I relate... Chris...

» Refine Search
» New Search