Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 169
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3369 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Why does every magazine I really like (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
quit publication? Finally called Harris Publication for my refund for Quilt Magazine and it came o......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy 90th Birthday, craftylady1924 (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Hope your day was very special, just like you... Chris...

Discussion Topic  RE: Fat QuarterBingo, leading Choices (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
So far Batiks and Tone on Tone are leading. About 4 others are tied for second place. Have you vot......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 7-24-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Nik, love your baby ball. Have seen them made on a PBS program and they didn't look as difficult as......

And July, skipped over June, so need to work on that next... Chris...

And May... Chris...

I've been getting caught up on my Block of the Month blocks caught up. Here is April...

Discussion Topic  RE: Stashbusters for July - Show us your work! (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
And July... chris...

Discussion Topic  RE: Stashbusters for July - Show us your work! (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
The Block of the Month May... Chris...

The Block of the Month April... Chris...

A couple of doll quilts... Chris...

Another Sunshine month... Chris...

Love the projects this month and the glass in your door Mary J. My items are all small as I am gett......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♥HGTV BOM July 2014♫♫♫♫♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
And July which just leaves June and I am all caught up for a few days. If the trouble I had with th......

Discussion Topic  RE: ♥♥♥♥HGTV BOM July 2014♫♫♫♫♥♥ (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Here is May. Really liked this one, all HST... Chris...

Am catching up. Here is April and it took me all day yesterday. It definitely put me in c*h*u*r*c*......

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - July - August 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Here is another month... Chris...

Discussion Topic  RE: SunShine Quilters - July - August 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Here are the last of my blocks for the year. Here is the December that Elainetoo posted... Chris...

Discussion Topic  RE: August Birthday FQ Swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Here are the lovelies I received for my June birthday. Thank you everyone for the wonderful assortm......

Discussion Topic  RE: Get Your Mrs. Claus On Doll Quilt Project - 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by cksvett
Here are two more I made, Will send shortly... Chris...

» Refine Search
» New Search