Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 207
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4130 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Choices: Wood, Engineered, Laminate??? (in General Decorating) by GreenAlice
Oh and all the companies faq's stated NO STEAM to be used on laminate flooring....I do steam my pare......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Choices: Wood, Engineered, Laminate??? (in General Decorating) by GreenAlice
I looked at tile that resembles wood planks....and noticed how thin the top coloring was, beneath of......

Oooh my armstrong says 50yr warranty...wonder if that covers buckling....it will outlive me if it la......

LOS your paint job looks AWESOME! ......

3 gf's just opted for the large vinyl squares....I personally wanted linoleum for eco purposes, but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: FINAL UPDATE & THANK YOU - Which looks better - and am I missing something (in General Decorating) by GreenAlice
I put a huge terra cotta red barn star over my fireplace.....but mine is not the beautiful rock face......

Discussion Topic  RE: FINAL UPDATE & THANK YOU - Which looks better - and am I missing something (in General Decorating) by GreenAlice
Yep I agree with putting them in barn..........

To add my new living room is rather rustic cottage lodge and my son keeps teasing me I need a animal......

Ooooh after scrolling through, I like those bookshelves and chair for scale and balance with rest of......

Discussion Topic  RE: ATTN Beau's Rose! :) (in General Decorating) by GreenAlice
Thanks see you there! ......

Discussion Topic  ATTN Beau's Rose! :) (in General Decorating) by GreenAlice
Hey you, tried to PM you to ask you a couple questions I have been meaning to ask for months about y......

Discussion Topic  Where oh where is DH2015?!?!?! (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by GreenAlice
Goodness forgot to look for clues in current home to pin down next years Dream Home....need to reexp......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: TV above Fireplace? (in General Decorating) by GreenAlice
See recently I redid my living room where our only tv is....due to large picture window, big firepla......

Discussion Topic  RE: lake Tahoe Poetry Slam (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by GreenAlice
BOLO Be On The Lookout....for HGTV surviellance crews trying to size up how best to surprise you..........

Discussion Topic  RE: lake Tahoe Poetry Slam (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by GreenAlice
Bear bears go away, GreenAlice wants to play. Dreaming big in the woods, Loving all Linda's Dreamho......

Discussion Topic  RE: Beach Lady (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by GreenAlice
Thanks so much Grins for letting us know.....good to see she made it online again..........

Discussion Topic  RE: Beach Lady (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by GreenAlice
Still Kitty will you please keep us updated in general? Thanks....missing Beachy here and hoping sh......

Thank you so very very much for letting us know....I have been wondering where our BOLO queen has be......

Discussion Topic  RE: Window treatments (in General Decorating) by GreenAlice
While I don't necessarily aim to please others passing by my home to impress I have done things "rig......

Discussion Topic  RE: Has anyone here changed genders? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by GreenAlice

» Refine Search
» New Search