Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 212
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4224 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Stripes, vertical or horizontal. (in General Decorating) by GreenAlice
Here have fun.....this years is on Marthas Vineyard and while she has gone more trendy in past few y......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Stripes, vertical or horizontal. (in General Decorating) by GreenAlice
OH she is an east coast decorator who has done all the HGTV Dreamhomes....if you go to main page and......

And as for HGTV Linda Woodrum is my favorite designer hands down...don't usually agree with her art ......

Well just from the dozens of decorators I have spoken with or seen....I find very much desiring to m......

Yep it's just paint.....not a permanent thing....but something to play and be creative with I agree.......

Yippee! I think since you are only doing one wall it will flow better to have more monotone of two s......

Ok so I found the video that told they actually used the SAME paint color SW Watery 6478 and alterna......

Ooooh that is so cute! Very pretty....think she probably just picked another hue on color strip and......

Oh it was a bedroom but I love the paint effect...dreamhome 2013 twin suite guest bedroom...would l......

I have always loved painted horizontal stripes even in small powder room, just that they are wide on......

Discussion Topic  RE: FINALLY! The real 2015DH FLOORPLANS ARE UP!! :) (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by GreenAlice
Not sure what that bright colored thingy is, must be kids room, but I really lie the diamond pattern......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: FINALLY! The real 2015DH FLOORPLANS ARE UP!! :) (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by GreenAlice
Thud....all this waiting and only a tease of tiny pics...now we have something to ponder though.........

No luck with any new information thus far....Mr. Bill must still be stuck admiring the basement loo.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pillow placement (in General Decorating) by GreenAlice
Hi Forensics.....I was wondering about the cranberry you have going on behind that couch, in both th......

Discussion Topic  RE: TV mountrd on wall over fireplace (in General Decorating) by GreenAlice
I too prefer to look straight on at my tv, not look upwards, plus since I do not watch that much tv ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Window Treatment Help In Great Room PICS (in General Decorating) by GreenAlice
Jimbo what are you thinking for the open wall to right of fireplace? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Window Treatment Help In Great Room PICS (in General Decorating) by GreenAlice
So my thinking is in Jimbo's room his couch is very dark, should he use a dark pattern on curtains o......

Well there is pattern in large area rug introducing a lighter tone, and I think the contrast is impo......

Would be nice to have an offset for the ivory/cream hues of like lampshade, something simple but per......

Discussion Topic  RE: Magazine (in General Decorating) by GreenAlice

» Refine Search
» New Search