Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 211
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4209 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Magazine (in General Decorating) by GreenAlice
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Got this great mirror....now what??? (in General Decorating) by GreenAlice
I think it should be about that height but level with the cabinet on other side of doorway for eye s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Window Treatment Help In Great Room PICS (in General Decorating) by GreenAlice
I like the look of the cordless woven wood roman shades by levolor. I got mine at Home Depot they h......

Discussion Topic  RE: FINALLY! The real 2015DH FLOORPLANS ARE UP!! :) (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by GreenAlice
Oh thanks NJ. Mr. Bill needs to wipe up...and it appears you have been hitting the green beer as we......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: FINALLY! The real 2015DH FLOORPLANS ARE UP!! :) (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by GreenAlice
NJ where did you see outside entrance only? I could not locate that on the linked page.....odd....

Been away for the weekend and just noticed nothing new on blog since 9/17....LOL it's been a whole m......

What do you mean Nursejudy? I must have missed reading something on that....let me know what you sa......

Found this on on page....tells about Lindas take on decorating DH2015. Matte grey finishes on woode......

Ok Mr. Bill stop the singing and 'cordian playing and get to work divulging the unknown elements of ......

This fellow was spotted lurking around the island....hoping it's not our Mr. Bill and he got better ......

Just got a PM from an informant....this was found on beach nearby the DH2015....anyone here good wit......

Now I am getting concerned it's been 48 hrs since Mr. Bill reported in....and now big dogs are an is......

Wonder if move in day has occurred yet? Best give Mr. Bill another day or so....look like you know w......

Well we do have to get through a long winter you know....now where is door to furnace room...and do ......

OOOoooh maybe those racks along wall are how we get back upstairs? Not sure about that flooring mat......

Discussion Topic  RE: sectional or sofa...need help in deciding (in General Decorating) by GreenAlice
Well I had same dilemma, same layout with front door and access to rest of home. Prior had a love s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fireplace wall decor? (in General Decorating) by GreenAlice
I think more rectangles would be overkill of that shape, I do like the six framed over chairs I have......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please HGTV a Message board site for Dream home 2015 (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by GreenAlice
Thanks so much for posting those pics Send....good memories to be sure. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please HGTV a Message board site for Dream home 2015 (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by GreenAlice
Send you will earn the silver level of membership which entitles you to continue posting all relevan......

» Refine Search
» New Search