Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 210
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4181 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: FINALLY! The real 2015DH FLOORPLANS ARE UP!! :) (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by GreenAlice
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: FINALLY! The real 2015DH FLOORPLANS ARE UP!! :) (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by GreenAlice
Hey SendChocolate! Happy Fall! I sure hope Linda doesn't modernize the Martha Vineyard trend going o......

OOOOH and pretty soon? We can start exploring the wildlife to be wary of....no bears here as far as......

Mr. Bill! Think the dreamcar is deflatable for easy garage storage...you do know it's a false front......

Maybe I wasn't looking at it right but the blog didn't seem to active....maybe since they loaded so ......

Really an awesome floorplan....said it's made for year round living....I KNOW our dear Beachy would ......

Now I look forward to Linda getting her mitts on it AND the all telling 360! YIPPEE!!! ......

YW NJ...could not resist sharing the joy of it all...I was dumbfounded it was up after looking for w......

Mr. Mill and Mr. Bill are out test driving the DH2015 car for Jack. ......

I just noticed there is even a master dressing room....never seem that before! Right now my dressin......

Hi Nursejudy looks like they posted tons of goodies today....like it when the let it out a bit at a ......

and the tour is up! ......

WOW!!!...

Underconstruction pics...it's perfect! ......

OOooh I love love love it....and pics in progress....must go play.......

Discussion Topic  FINALLY! The real 2015DH FLOORPLANS ARE UP!! :) (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by GreenAlice
Well, I guess those others were scrapped....Mr. Bill ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please HGTV a Message board site for Dream home 2015 (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by GreenAlice
Will Gumby finally abandon the MB altogether? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please HGTV a Message board site for Dream home 2015 (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by GreenAlice
Ooooooh yes a walk along a peaceful beach sounds just lovely today....Martha's Vineyard here we come......

Mr. Bill I think it would be smashing as your leppy outfit coordinates perfectly with car! ......

Keep hydrated Nursejudy...oh I forgot you should know that in your profession! ......

» Refine Search
» New Search