Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 25
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (495 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Trundle bed? (in General Decorating) by JulieE
How old is your son? For years we used the mattress from his toddler bed for sleepovers. (the kids n......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Fireplace REDO Done! Need HELP with hanging Mirror SCROLL DOWN! (in General Decorating) by JulieE
It's stunning! You must be positively thrilled....

Discussion Topic  New garage doors...yes or no to the wood look? (pics) (in General Decorating) by JulieE
We are doing several home remodeling projects. On the exterior, we are replacing our steel garage do......

Discussion Topic  RE: New garage doors...yes or no to the wood look? (pics) (in General Decorating) by JulieE
I never even noticed the windowless gable! I assume that is part of the attic. Maybe I should have s......

Discussion Topic  RE: New garage doors...yes or no to the wood look? (pics) (in General Decorating) by JulieE
I don't know...there is something about it that I just don't like. I tried the other color choices a......

And here is a mock up of the wood look...do you think that they stand out too much? Do they add anyt......

Discussion Topic  New garage doors...yes or no to the wood look? (pics) (in General Decorating) by JulieE
We are doing several home remodeling projects. On the exterior, we are replacing our steel garage do......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help with exterior door color (in General Decorating) by JulieE
I would paint the front door the same color red as your chimney. The service door, definately white....

Discussion Topic  RE: Things Setting Out (in General Decorating) by JulieE
I live in my house too but can not stand to leave personal items laying around. It drives me crazy. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wood floor color with cabinets (in General Decorating) by JulieE
Interested to read the responses to this since we are currently deciding on wood floor colors right ......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Second Nursery (Pics) (in General Decorating) by JulieE
Absolutely darling! That little boy will feel well loved....

Discussion Topic  RE: Blank Living Room Wall Need Help! (in General Decorating) by JulieE
Could you build a surround for the fireplace? Possibly make it more of a focal point?...

Discussion Topic  RE: If you were me....what would YOU do? (in General Decorating) by JulieE
Yup I would not chance it....

Discussion Topic  RE: Mantel help (pic) (in General Decorating) by JulieE
Maybe instead of the single vase, 2 chunky, wood candle sticks of different heights?...

» Refine Search
» New Search