Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (34 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: March Birthday FQ Swap 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltslots
I received a FQ today from WheN. Thank you. The list I have posted till today are the FQ' s I have ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: March Birthday FQ Swap 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltslots
Thank you all for the wonderful FQ' s you sent. I just came upstairs and saw all the packages and q......

I have updated the list. Some of the board names were not on the envelope and since I am waiting fo......

I have received squishies from the following....... Shequilts Wenonah Deb51 Elainetoo Dtigger Cksvet......

Discussion Topic  RE: March UFO...Check out our lucky winner!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltslots
I hate incorrect, we all know it is UFO, why don't they?...

Discussion Topic  RE: March UFO...Check out our lucky winner!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltslots
You all must think I fell of the edge of the earth.. I haven't been on for quite a while. I DIDN't......

Discussion Topic  RE: Our January 2014 UFO is........and the winner is... (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltslots
Congrats, enjoy your prize! 20 finished,Wow! And 3 more soon. We are something. Keep up the good......

Discussion Topic  RE: Our January 2014 UFO is........and the winner is... (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltslots
I have enjoyed seeing everyone's quilts, it is wonderful to think that all these quilts are now fini......

Here is one of my favorite blocks........

Well, I had quite a month, but here is my UFO....all finished....

Discussion Topic  RE: About time to get serious about those UFO's!!! Last day to sign up!!!!!!!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltslots
Count me in, it will be wonderful to get some of these UFO's done. 1. Witches Brew- Finish the thr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sad day for two members (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltslots
Thank you for all your wishes. You are all the best. I haven't been on the board since I came home......

Discussion Topic  RE: 10,308 posts later, we say goodbye to SSBG 2013 (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltslots
No peeking till Tuesday! Happy Birthday, Chris...

Discussion Topic  RE: 10,308 posts later, we say goodbye to SSBG 2013 (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltslots
Oooh, they are sure pretty. I have a project picked out to make with batiks. I have been trying to ......

I received a wonderful assortment of gifts from my SS who happened to be MayBaby. Thank you so much......

Please sign me up. I enjoyed this past year's and am sure I will enjoy this one also....

Discussion Topic  RE: Twister Christmas Tree Skirt (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltslots
Wow! That is really neat. I have only done 1 twister quilt but every time I see one I get the urge......

Discussion Topic  RE: quilt I just finished (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltslots
What a beautiful quilt. I know how some people feel about "a quilt is only a quilt if it is hand p......

Discussion Topic  RE: a new board member - Sews Seams (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltslots
Welcome to the board. There are great ideas, wonderful helpers and many new friends to be found her......

Discussion Topic  RE: February Birthday FQ Swap 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltslots
I mailed your fat quarter today,Royalboomer,have a great birthday!...

» Refine Search
» New Search