Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 107
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2140 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: JoAnns - another look at customer service there (in Quilting & Needlework) by monkeymom
There's no way to change it though if we keep shopping there. Maybe there's no way to change it per......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: JoAnns - another look at customer service there (in Quilting & Needlework) by monkeymom
Interesting article, and it makes complete sense. However, it doesn't change the fact that rude empl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Remember Quiltaholic's State Flower Sunbonnet Sue Swap? (in Quilting & Needlework) by monkeymom
It does feel good to finish a UFO... Thanks y'all for the compliments, this quilt is special to me ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Remember Quiltaholic's State Flower Sunbonnet Sue Swap? (in Quilting & Needlework) by monkeymom
Don't stand by the mailbox waiting just yet Omma ......

Dee, after seeing yours, I remember seeing it when you finished it. I love it. They are so different......

Does anyone else from the swap have pictures of their completed quilt or quilt top?...

Close up......

Discussion Topic  Remember Quiltaholic's State Flower Sunbonnet Sue Swap? (in Quilting & Needlework) by monkeymom
I THINK the swap was in 2004. I did the Kentucky blocks. I must apologize to those in the swap, my ......

» Refine Search
» New Search