Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (226 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone have/familiar with claw foot tubs? (in General Decorating) by chloenkitty
Well the sad thing is I've only found one showroom near me that had 2 tubs. Horrible area for home i......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  Anyone have/familiar with claw foot tubs? (in General Decorating) by chloenkitty
I love the look of a clawfoot tub and wanted one for the bathroom in our new build. I went to a show......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please help me decide on new build kitchen lighting (in General Decorating) by chloenkitty
I hope to have tufting. I have no idea where to go or who to go to to make the seat cushions. I don'......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please help me decide on new build kitchen lighting (in General Decorating) by chloenkitty
There is not a clear view of the dining room, though it is very close to the kitchen...

I actually have 2 of these pendants still in the box at my current home with clear crystals. Sadly w......

Option 2 for island...

Option 2 for banquette...

Option 1 for the island...

Option 1 for the banquette...

Discussion Topic  Please help me decide on new build kitchen lighting (in General Decorating) by chloenkitty
Hi everyone! Happy spring! To those of us in the northeast, it's yet to get there though lol :P Att......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trying to choose exterior home color (in General Decorating) by chloenkitty
Oops sorry bella! I said Christie for some unknown reason in my last post, but meant bella ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trying to choose exterior home color (in General Decorating) by chloenkitty
Christie, I think you made a very good point about the weather being dark and gloomy (because we all......

Natural clay. I don't really know if this color is represented correctly in this photo though. It is......

Another photo of sable brown. In this pic you can really see the gray undertones I think....

Discussion Topic  Trying to choose exterior home color (in General Decorating) by chloenkitty
Attached is the stock photo from the plans of the home we are building. We are doing the front in v......

Discussion Topic  Gas range selection (in General Decorating) by chloenkitty
I've started to look at appliances and prices so our builder could incorporate it in our budget, etc......

Discussion Topic  bath tubs (in General Decorating) by chloenkitty
Does anyone have a free standing tub? I'm liking the styles of the 2 attached, but I live in an area......

Discussion Topic  reclaimed vs engineered wood flooring (in General Decorating) by chloenkitty
Things are coming along with the decision making in building our house and I am presently on floorin......

Discussion Topic  Paint color for open floor plan (in General Decorating) by chloenkitty
Hi all. Attached is a pic of how we are doing our kitchen and the floor has recently been decided on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help decorating tiny new apartment!! (in General Decorating) by chloenkitty
Since you don't have any windows ......

» Refine Search
» New Search