Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (239 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: where did you buy your tub? (in General Decorating) by chloenkitty
Look at vintage tubs.com and signaturehardware.com I find they had nice claw foots at good prices. I......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: bathroom paint color question (in General Decorating) by chloenkitty
Hmmm. I'm liking that idea. The bathroom is a good size, it's 8 x 13.5, however, almost one whole wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: bathroom paint color question (in General Decorating) by chloenkitty
Neither. It's my bathroom. My husband is taking the master bathroom (because we compromised and I go......

Discussion Topic  bathroom paint color question (in General Decorating) by chloenkitty
We are about to paint my bathroom and I have yet to choose a color. I'm stumped because I did not wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Farmhouse/apron sink (in General Decorating) by chloenkitty
I have always had a 2 basin sink. Up until 8 years ago I never had a dishwasher so I am a hand washe......

Discussion Topic  Farmhouse/apron sink (in General Decorating) by chloenkitty
I'd like to get a white farmhouse/apron sink in my kitchen. I need one that is 36". For some reason,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Last major decision in new build (in General Decorating) by chloenkitty
Sadly it says all my other pics exceed the size allowed (drives me crazy) and I don't know how to ma......

Discussion Topic  Last major decision in new build (in General Decorating) by chloenkitty
We are nearing the finish line in our new build. It's been both a fun and stressful experience! The ......

Discussion Topic  Looking for tile that looks like marble (in General Decorating) by chloenkitty
I want to put carrerra marble hexagon tile in my bathroom, but like the kitchen countertops I wanted......

Discussion Topic  Countertop choices (in General Decorating) by chloenkitty
For the kitchen in our new build, the cabinets are white, glass backsplash is very pale blue with so......

Discussion Topic  wide plank vs standard randon size hardwood flooring (in General Decorating) by chloenkitty
Hi everyone! In our new build, I am deciding on flooring. I like Shaw Flooring Grand Canyon Bright A......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fireplace decision (in General Decorating) by chloenkitty
Yes, reading many posts about things to make sure you do in a new build, I def said I wanted outlets......

I see a lot of images of beautiful oversized mirrors on google, but not many sites to buy from....

Oh that's pretty ......

any good photoshoppers out there able to put a fireplace on that wall and take out my hubby lol...

Another "older" pic of our family room. Fireplace will go on wall to the right of this. Large openin......

I had some other pics to show of a white fireplace with a Calcutta gold marble stone front, but it w......

That last pic, I like the stone front, but it wasn't the pic I thought I was posting, but I do like ......

Here is an example of a stone front I like if I did a white mantle...

Ooh yay, a pic posted! That one is a bit older of my husband where the fireplace would go. This is ......

» Refine Search
» New Search