Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 44
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (867 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 7-17-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by glassnquilts
Really love the modern quilt and the backgammon game is really cute. Here is my finish for the week.......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Saga of a quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by glassnquilts
It is wonderful that your kids love this quilt enough to want to use it all these years. What you ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reusable shopping bags? (in Quilting & Needlework) by glassnquilts
I have a cousin that made some from a decorative shower curtain. They are lightweight and washable....

Discussion Topic  teaching at Joann's (in Quilting & Needlework) by glassnquilts
Has anyone taught classes at Joann? I have just signed on to teach. My first 2 classes cancelled for......

Discussion Topic  RE: Men! (in Quilting & Needlework) by glassnquilts
When my husband started making wood turned bowls and showed me his first one, I asked "do you want m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Husband's Preemie Quilts-pictures (in Quilting & Needlework) by glassnquilts
Wow! what a great job he did....

Discussion Topic  RE: Just how much do you REALLY know about me? (in Quilting & Needlework) by glassnquilts
I have been on here for years but don't post a lot. I like to do art quilts and do pieced quilts too......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lord of the rings quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by glassnquilts
Thanks. She let me take it to my guild for show and tell....

Discussion Topic  Lord of the rings quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by glassnquilts
I made this Lord of the Rings quilt for my daughter. It is raw edge applique. It was her birthday to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does HGTV still inspire Quilters with Simply Quilts gone-gone? (in Quilting & Needlework) by glassnquilts
I am not interested in any of their programming. Tired of house hunting. I wish somebody would bring......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gorgeous Temari Balls (website to view) (in Quilting & Needlework) by glassnquilts
Awesome, I have 2 temari balls that were given to me by the mother of a Japanese boy that I taught. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: elf pattern? (in Quilting & Needlework) by glassnquilts
Check this one out. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 12-6-13 (in Quilting & Needlework) by glassnquilts
Chocolate, I saw a similar one on Pinterest and just made it from stash....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 12-6-13 (in Quilting & Needlework) by glassnquilts
I finished a quilt my daughter wanted me to make for her best friend....

Discussion Topic  What do I want for Christmas? (in Quilting & Needlework) by glassnquilts
My MIL gives me money to buy my own Christmas present. No surprises, but a generous amount. What sho......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hand Quilting Thimbles (in Quilting & Needlework) by glassnquilts
Anything metal or rubber makes my finger sweaty. I love the Clover Coin thimble. It is expensive but......

Discussion Topic  Finished Judy Niemeyer runner photos (in Quilting & Needlework) by glassnquilts
I have worked my buns off for the last 2 days to finish this runner. I took a class Saturday and wan......

Discussion Topic  Progress on Judy Niemeyer class (in Quilting & Needlework) by glassnquilts
I took the Judy Niemeyer class today for the Winter Wonderland table runner. I am almost finished wi......

Discussion Topic  What are yall making? (in Quilting & Needlework) by glassnquilts
I was wondering what you were all making for Christmas presents this year. I am making the Plum Easy......

Discussion Topic  Has anybody done a Judy Niemeyer quilt? (in Quilting & Needlework) by glassnquilts
I have signed up for a class to make the Winter Wonderland snowflakes runner. I bought fabric for it......

» Refine Search
» New Search