Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 174
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3466 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 4-17-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Miss Lensews2
4 beautiful quilts shown so far & each one looks fantastic....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: ..Neighbor gilr finished her mugrug - all by hand (in Quilting & Needlework) by Miss Lensews2
Very, very nice indeed & wow, she did it all by hand! Please tell her we are very impressed with her......

Discussion Topic  RE: March Stashbusting - Shop that stash! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Miss Lensews2
Congratulations to Debbie & congrats also to everyone who used their fabric stash in March to make a......

Discussion Topic  RE: March Stashbusting - Shop that stash! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Miss Lensews2
Beautiful quilts ladies! Way to sew!...

I could not wait to see how they would look with pillows inside them....

I love visiting this thread too. It is such a pleasure looking at all the lovely things you all have......

I love everything I see here! Way to go stashbusters!! I finally have something to show too. It wil......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lookie what I got for my bday! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Miss Lensews2
...and I love the little quilt you made for him....

Discussion Topic  RE: Lookie what I got for my bday! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Miss Lensews2
I put off looking at this thread...it would catch my eye & I'd say.... no I'm not going to look beca......

Discussion Topic  RE: newext quilter in my family (in Quilting & Needlework) by Miss Lensews2
So cute & so nice to see children take an interest isn't it? My GS is nearly 14 & is so proud to say......

Discussion Topic  RE: My new quilt hangar (in Quilting & Needlework) by Miss Lensews2
Beautiful way to display that rescued quilt Jill. Great idea & wonderful job of putting it all toget......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finished "Scrappy Mountain Majesties" (in Quilting & Needlework) by Miss Lensews2
Great looking quilt. I would not worry about it not laying perfectly flat if it is going to be used ......

Discussion Topic  RE: No one believes seniors…. (in Quilting & Needlework) by Miss Lensews2
I love the seniors...never know what they will say. We were at the supermarket & browsing the meat s......

Discussion Topic  RE: New at quilting (in Quilting & Needlework) by Miss Lensews2
Hello Anita. I really like the quilt you have shown & looking forward to seeing more. Just wanted to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flea Market Find (in Quilting & Needlework) by Miss Lensews2
Great find! She was there waiting for someone to take her home & love her....

Discussion Topic  RE: ~~~~Nickilee Update~~~~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Miss Lensews2
So sorry for your loss....

Discussion Topic  GS's quilt ....finally finished.... (in Quilting & Needlework) by Miss Lensews2
Yes, I finally finished that quilt for my GS. It feels so good to have it all done....

Discussion Topic  RE: Need some help (in Quilting & Needlework) by Miss Lensews2
You can also make that tricky section quite easily by making a square in a square & then cut it into......

Discussion Topic  RE: February Stashbusting - Shop Your Stash! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Miss Lensews2
Congratulations to Elainetoo & Congratulations to everyone else who took fabric from their stash & t......

Discussion Topic  RE: QAYG videos picture added (in Quilting & Needlework) by Miss Lensews2
After wrestling with a quilt today I decided that all future quilts will be baby quilts. Then I reme......

» Refine Search
» New Search