Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 176
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3520 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: quilt in a day book (in Quilting & Needlework) by Miss Lensews2
I have her book, do you still need the information or has someone else already answered your request......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: September Stash-busting! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Miss Lensews2
The month is half gone & I still have nothing to show but The rest of you have been busy creating so......

Discussion Topic  RE: September Stash-busting! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Miss Lensews2
I'm late checking this post & I have nothing to show yet but just had to give a great big shout out ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 9-12-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Miss Lensews2
I have not sewn a stitch in such a long time...or so it seems. Just wanted to give a big round of ap......

Discussion Topic  RE: Latest tutorial Missouri Star Quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by Miss Lensews2
I really like the end result on this one. Thanks Bonnie for sharing these. I like her & the way she ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I went to Alaska and... (in Quilting & Needlework) by Miss Lensews2
Loved looking at the pics, especially the quilts on display, thanks for sharing. Hope you had a wond......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilting Bee University - Free lessons (in Quilting & Needlework) by Miss Lensews2
Lots of interesting topics covered there NLK, thanks for sharing that site. It also has a tutorial ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bozie can you help with the math?? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Miss Lensews2
Jacky check out this neat tutorial on drop shadow quilt...I found it on that Quilting b University s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fabric Boxes for Holiday Boutiques (in Quilting & Needlework) by Miss Lensews2
Califgal...I like what you did with your corners, neat coasters. my mother used to say waste not wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fabric Boxes for Holiday Boutiques (in Quilting & Needlework) by Miss Lensews2
Califgal...thanks. I bet those Hello Kitty boxes were so cute, I hope you do well with your sale. Ev......

Shogun, the largest one I have made was using 12.5 squares. Like Starry said earlier the bigger the......

Starry, I have been doing the same thing, using a nice button on the front & regular shirt type butt......

I used the same instructions as Starry just shared in the link above. I also use a triangle template......

Califgal...your fabric boxes are really nice & I hope you do well at your craft sale. I have made se......

Discussion Topic  RE: August Stashbusters - Show us your work :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Miss Lensews2
Angela, very nice baby quilt, your coworker will love it. I sure do....

Discussion Topic  RE: August Stashbusters - Show us your work :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Miss Lensews2
Nice work McPatches. I made 3 more fabric boxes. 2 are boy themes this time. Love making these lit......

Littlemama, thank you... the pattern I use for the towels is the one Kentucky Sunshine taught on of......

along with her OD dress I made her this fabric box & she loves both of them......

Next I needed a little BH gift for a SIL so I made up this oven door dress...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & Tell 8-14-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Miss Lensews2
I have been sewing. Finished 3 more fabric boxes & 3 oven door dresses, using Kentucky Sunshine's me......

» Refine Search
» New Search