Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 337
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (6732 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: to you live within or further than 100 miles from your birthplace? (in General Decorating) by paintlady
I'm thoroughly enjoying this topic. I want to add that I am one of 6 children. There are only two ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: to you live within or further than 100 miles from your birthplace? (in General Decorating) by paintlady
Emily, I graduated from high school at age 16 and turned 17 the week I started to college. I was on......

I live within 100 miles of my birthplace. The only time during my almost 52 years on this earth tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: MASTER BATH RENO (in General Decorating) by paintlady
Nicely done Froo! May you have years of enjoyment....

Discussion Topic  RE: two small rugs instead of 1 (in General Decorating) by paintlady
I've taken two smaller rugs and used duct tape on the reverse side and made one larger rug for one o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looks Like Wood… (in General Decorating) by paintlady
Wow! Wow! Wow! This is impressive. LOVE this idea. Your talent never ceases to amaze me....

Discussion Topic  RE: Sad Day...Raymansmom (in General Decorating) by paintlady
Christie, I am sorry. She has gone to a better place where there is no more pain and suffering. Ma......

Poll  RE: Blue Room WTs Part 2-Choosing the Swags (in General Decorating) by paintlady
I wanted to elaborate further on your question about preference on Swag style. I think the double s......

Poll  RE: Blue Room WTs Part 2-Choosing the Swags (in General Decorating) by paintlady
Single...

Discussion Topic  RE: $31.00 coffee table make over (in General Decorating) by paintlady
Good job! I'm a fan of fleur de lis. Love the fabric and nice creativity! Way to repurpose!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Photos added...What would YOU do to this cabinet? (in General Decorating) by paintlady
I'm kind of a detail oriented person. I'm paying particular attention to your statement that you li......

Discussion Topic  RE: Photos added...What would YOU do to this cabinet? (in General Decorating) by paintlady
One more....

Another with paintable wallpaper on the inner flat panels....

I found a couple pics of the use of paintable wallpaper. You really have a great cabinet to play wi......

Another idea that came to me is you could also use paintable wallpaper. I have 2 ideas. The first ......

Assuming you must keep the cabinet red, I would do a paint technique on the inner flat door panels. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I never thought I'd say this.... (in General Decorating) by paintlady
Christie, I'm so very sorry. My prayers for Betty. She used to post here. I'm praying for Donnie ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I never thought I'd say this.... (in General Decorating) by paintlady
Jaysmom your post brought a smile to my face. Thank you! Cocok, so true about liking the people he......

Glad to know that others wish there were more moderation. Why do they have rules listed if they are......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wall Paint - has anyone used shades of Brown? (in General Decorating) by paintlady
I used SW Portabello with pure white trim in my son and DIL's home. It looks lovely. I still love ......

» Refine Search
» New Search