Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 336
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (6706 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Estate Sale (in General Decorating) by paintlady
Skyler, what a timely return for me to the board. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: MASTER BATH RENO (in General Decorating) by paintlady
Nicely done Froo! May you have years of enjoyment....

Discussion Topic  RE: Company (in General Decorating) by paintlady
I'm kind of a neat freak. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Saturday...UPDATE W/ NEW LAMP...THOUGHTS PLZ. Candle holder I had been pining for :-) (in General Decorating) by paintlady
I've not been up on all your decision making. However, I prefer the look of a chunkier base lamp. ......

Discussion Topic  I never thought I'd say this.... (in General Decorating) by paintlady
I miss the moderators who once existed here that enforced the rules strictly. I prefer an environme......

Discussion Topic  RE: What Was Your Childhood House Like? (in General Decorating) by paintlady
Christie, now yours is a story to tell! Wowser! I clung to every word you wrote. I'd say at the v......

Discussion Topic  RE: What Was Your Childhood House Like? (in General Decorating) by paintlady
The interesting thing about my parent's home was that it was a three bedroom that they raised 6 chil......

My mother still lives in my childhood home. She and my father built our family home 65 years ago. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sunroom window demo begins....UPDATE~finis~ (in General Decorating) by paintlady
What an awesome room! Have fun playing with the décor! Can't wait to see what you do. Nice projec......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sunroom window demo begins....UPDATE~finis~ (in General Decorating) by paintlady
I love what's being done with this new window design. It's going to be your favorite room in your h......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Things (in General Decorating) by paintlady
I don't buy it unless I really need it. I learned a long time ago, if you chase trends, then you'll......

Discussion Topic  RE: your own decor style. When did you first know what it was? (in General Decorating) by paintlady
I have for as long as I can remember loved Mahogany and Cherry wood. My parent's home is filled wit......

Discussion Topic  Paint Color Question (in General Decorating) by paintlady
Has anyone painted a room with a Sherwin Williams color, Unfussy Beige? If so, I'd truly appreciate......

Discussion Topic  RE: Post pictures of your kitchen counters (in General Decorating) by paintlady
No pictures, but from the refrigerator over I'll tell you what I have exposed on my countertops. I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shore House Update (in General Decorating) by paintlady
Wow what a difference paint makes. Can't wait to see what you decide on countertops. Looking fanta......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thoughts on this Master BDRM (in General Decorating) by paintlady
Again, I love reading Everyone's thoughts on this space. There's no right or wrong thoughts about t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thoughts on this Master BDRM (in General Decorating) by paintlady
I have really enjoyed reading each comment you have made about this room. This room speaks to me. ......

One final look at the accent pillows on her bed. Thoughts on the room??...

A closer look at the sitting area of the master bedroom of this blogger....

Discussion Topic  RE: Desparate need of t & Ps for DS... (in General Decorating) by paintlady
You have my prayers! We serve the Great Physician. Catching this early is good with this type canc......

» Refine Search
» New Search