Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 77
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1530 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: how to buy an empty lot from owner? what steps? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by jeepdarla
I wanted to follow up with what we actually did. I called a real estate lawyer in our town. They wo......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Buying & Selling Homes

Discussion Topic  RE: how to buy an empty lot from owner? what steps? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by jeepdarla
Thank you for your input...definitely these are some points I hadnt considered....

Thanks, you all !...

Thanks for your thoughts and advice everyone. The seller said he has the original deed with the sur......

Discussion Topic  how to buy an empty lot from owner? what steps? (in Buying & Selling Homes) by jeepdarla
Since we moved here in 1986 there has been a vacant tract of land next door to our 3 acres. The ow......

Discussion Topic  RE: FINALLY ! (in Quilting & Needlework) by jeepdarla
I like everything about the black and white quilt! It's so interesting to look at with that eye-fool......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Sew & tell 9-18-14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by jeepdarla
Susan, that's is such a nice baby quilt! I like the way you alternated the fabrics in the stars- i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fall Cleaning (in Cleaning & Organizing) by jeepdarla
I try to wash windows in October (and April). Usually, I do a major house cleaning after Christmas. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Ocean Waves top (in Quilting & Needlework) by jeepdarla
A true masterpiece! You are to quilting like Eric Clapton is to playing a guitar. Talent and abilit......

Discussion Topic  RE: Aunt Millie's Garden is a completed top! (in Quilting & Needlework) by jeepdarla

Discussion Topic  RE: Aunt Millie's Garden is a completed top! (in Quilting & Needlework) by jeepdarla
That is just breath taking! You do such good work you are an inspiration to us all. Amazing that yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: ground cover (in General Gardening) by jeepdarla
Have you considered Zoysia Grass? It does a pretty good job of choking out weeds once it's establish......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Batting (in Quilting & Needlework) by jeepdarla
Like you, I usually use 80/20. The Hobbs brand is my favorite. I like it for hand and domestic machi......

Discussion Topic  RE: September Stash-busting! (in Quilting & Needlework) by jeepdarla
Handie Ann, that is such an interesting pattern. I can't remember seeing anything like it. Did you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: September Stash-busting! (in Quilting & Needlework) by jeepdarla
KarribeanQuilter! That is a beautiful little quilt ! So crisp and fresh looking. I do not believe y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bifocals (in Quilting & Needlework) by jeepdarla
The last time I went to the eye doctor he suggested I try my contact lens with one eye for distance ......

Discussion Topic  pictures finished barrister's block (in Quilting & Needlework) by jeepdarla
I finished up a quilt for my father. I wanted to give it to him for Fathers Day but there was no way......

Discussion Topic  RE: Penny Rugs (in Quilting & Needlework) by jeepdarla
Sue...glad to be of service! I have started on the April one - the one with Bertie wearing the bunn......

Discussion Topic  RE: Penny Rugs (in Quilting & Needlework) by jeepdarla
Sue, let me try to re-enable you! I signed up for these as a "kit of the month" at shabbyfabrics.co......

Discussion Topic  RE: What is a quilt for? (in Quilting & Needlework) by jeepdarla
It is a complex thing...how our feelings and emotions get sewn right into our quilts. When I first ......

» Refine Search
» New Search