Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (387 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: If you live in a warm climater..... (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
I cook whatever I want whenever I feel like having it... I just made spareribs and sauerkraut the ot......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Various Cooking Greens - Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
Love Kale, roasted and crunchy like a thin chip. As for spinach, sauteed, raw, in a dip, it's all go......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cooking in a Clay Pot (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
I think I'm going to make a chicken in it this next coming week, I'll let you all know how it turned......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cooking in a Clay Pot (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival

Discussion Topic  Cooking in a Clay Pot (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
Have you ever done this? I have one and made one dish in it probably 15 or 20 years ago. So long......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problems with rice (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
I just use a rice maker, it gets it right every time. I do the 1 to 1.5 ratio though. I do add oil......

Discussion Topic  RE: Making Mayonnaise (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
Thanks ladies for all the suggestions. I'm glad to read about the fact I don't need a whisk! I'm g......

Discussion Topic  Making Mayonnaise (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
Today I went to open a new jar of mayonnaise and it seemed the seal had already been compromised. W......

Discussion Topic  RE: Price of butter? (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
I went to Sam's today and purposely looked at the price of butter (it's their own brand, Member's Ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: Aioli - do you have in your stores? (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
I haven't to tried to find it, though I do make it. A few years ago we were in the South of France ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Homemade refried beans (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
I make re-fried beans from scratch all the time, husband is Latin! In Central America, a lot of the......

Discussion Topic  RE: gnats (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Spanish Revival
I liked the vinegar in a small saucer idea too, but unfortunately, it didn't work for me, so today I......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: gnats (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Spanish Revival
[QUOTE]Originally posted by M-ma: We got so many we bought a Tero Fruit Fly trap. Works wonderfull......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Juicers (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
I went with a Cuisinart, 1000 watts, 5 speed, and all the removable parts are dishwasher safe. The p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Juicers (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
As far as the plastic bag goes, I was under the impression that could only be done with a side recep......

Discussion Topic  Juicers (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
I'm looking for a good juicer for fruits and vegetables, one that's easy to clean, good strong motor......

Discussion Topic  RE: September Dinner (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival

Discussion Topic  RE: September Dinner (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
Tonight we had spare ribs and sauerkraut with mashed potatoes. The ribs had very little fat and wer......

Discussion Topic  RE: Free Food (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
I really like that idea of taking even the smallest of left overs and saving them, I'm all for a mea......

Discussion Topic  RE: messes - two for the price of one? (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
LOS, today I tried to "flash fry" spinach b/c we had some last night at a restaurant that was delici......

» Refine Search
» New Search