Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (439 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Summer fruit quality this year (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
I bought something that is new to me, a Goldendew. It's a gold honeydew and both of them were swee......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: odd situation (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
Can you put them in a mesh netting bag and into the dishwasher on the top shelf?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Favorite Summer Dishes (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
Well Martha, in Florida anyway, there is seasonal fish! My very favorite is Pompano and I have to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's included in a regular clean? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Spanish Revival
They're located in Australia, those traveling fees are gonna be a doozy....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: what's in your wallet? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Spanish Revival
The attorney who gave us this advise is a very well known attorney in the state of Florida and his s......

Discussion Topic  RE: what's in your wallet? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Spanish Revival
[QUOTE] They shouldn't allow you to use a credit card that is not signed. I have seen cashiers rej......

I make sure I have a credit card that has a very low credit amount... $1,000.00. And that is the on......

Discussion Topic  RE: July Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
We played golf today and got back around 5:00. At 90 degrees outside it wasn't a pleasant experienc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cucumber -Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
I like them sliced very thin on the mandolin, then salted and Ken's Italian Marinade and Dressing....

Discussion Topic  RE: Space Bag Question (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Spanish Revival
I haven't had any luck with them. I've purchased several different sizes and they all re-inflated a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Grill dilemma (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
Thanks Sherry!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Grill dilemma (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
Ssh don't tell him but my ribs and brisket are both more tender than his. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SPINoff of Guest Room... (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Spanish Revival
Indexlady, can you ask them to bring their food with them, $500.00 for food is crazy. With your hus......

Discussion Topic  RE: SPINoff of Guest Room... (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Spanish Revival
I'm assuming you know these people well enough to have them staying in your home for an extended per......

Discussion Topic  RE: Guest Room (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Spanish Revival
Well, we have a large family and all the kids are gone now so I have a lot of extra bedroom-guest ro......

Discussion Topic  RE: Shredding papers (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Spanish Revival
I was going to ask a similar question on this board the other day. What do you save and what do yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: 100 Item Challenge (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Spanish Revival
I have the opposite thing going on, I throw away too much stuff then get blamed for getting rid of s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Diner Lingo (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Florida Farm Girl: Holy cow! That's a lot of lingo! And who could ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Eggplant-Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
I love the parmigiana too. I used to fry the eggplant but now I roast it instead with a little oliv......

» Refine Search
» New Search