Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 25
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (491 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: The Most Common Cooking Mistakes (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
The boil over, especially when boiling potatoes to make mashed potatoes. I always put them in cold ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Agave Nectar (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
I recently started using Stevia too. Had to go through a few different brands to find the one flavo......

Thanks a lot Conrad for the information, always appreciated!...

Well, thank-you very much for that information Conrad, I did not know that... the only thing I've e......

Discussion Topic  Agave Nectar (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
The other day I was at Sam's and they had a half gallon container for a very good price. Then when......

Discussion Topic  RE: April Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
Tonight we're having crab cakes and artichokes that husband is going to grill....

Discussion Topic  RE: Do You Change Clothes (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
Soon as I get home I take off the bra, then comes the jewelry, then I get into leggings and a comfy ......

Discussion Topic  RE: OK so how do you do egg salad? (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
I use a pastry blender to chop so that it's kind of chunky, then mayo, pepper, finely diced celery a......

Discussion Topic  RE: emergency ration suggestions needed! (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
LOS, I always have a 2-3 lb bag of frozen shrimp in the freezer. For us, it's usually shrimp we've ......

Discussion Topic  RE: are you a gourmet or what? (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
Though I did see somewhere where they gouged out the eyes of a pig and served them up... that would ......

Discussion Topic  RE: are you a gourmet or what? (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
I think a gourmand, though at heart I'm just a gluttonous gluten, jk... I think. I like a lot of fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do you do grilled cheese??? (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
I'm hardly on here anymore, but when I am ......

Discussion Topic  RE: jewelry storage (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Spanish Revival
I keep all my good jewelry in a water-proof backpack, along with passports, birth certificates, and ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Not Like My Mother! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Spanish Revival
I've noticed too how when a step parent moves in the previous dynamics can change horribly, and it s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Repair man just left--LEARNED something about Dishwashers! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Spanish Revival
Great info Marcy, thanks for sharing!...

Discussion Topic  RE: bacon and eggs for lunch! (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
As far as we're concerned, bacon and eggs for lunch or dinner is divine!...

Discussion Topic  RE: March Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
Being that it's lent, no meat for us on Friday's. In the beginning it's hard to remember, already h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Yolanda Foster's refrigerator (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
I tend to clean off bottles that are likely to get sticky, jams, mayo, ketchup, syrups. Long ago I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: February Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
I'd love the Chicken 65 recipe also, we love Indian food....

Discussion Topic  RE: February Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival

» Refine Search
» New Search