Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (399 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Mini Apple Pie Cookies (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
[QUOTE] It's not a "keeper" of a cookie IMO and also, they are really better when they're cooler ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  RE: Gettting the grease out!!! HELP! (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Spanish Revival
Just tried to post two links for the Lestoil and TSP but they were immediately taken down. Anyway,......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: O.T. DID you hear about BK ?? (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
Totally agree with the flat tax, everyone pays the same percentage of their salary, income, earnings......

Discussion Topic  RE: cleaned my glass closet (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Spanish Revival
I'm not a collector or someone that likes to have too much of anything, but what you have LOS looks ......

Discussion Topic  RE: deep house cleaning (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Spanish Revival
We have friends that move every five years into a new house so they don't have to keep their present......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just Curious (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Spanish Revival
When we built our house my husband was adamant about a one story... saying one day (hopefully) we wi......

Discussion Topic  Just Curious (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Spanish Revival
How long have you lived in your home? We moved into our present home in 1992 with the thought of n......

Discussion Topic  RE: Peas/Beans - Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
I like most beans/legumes... not a fan of peas or Lima beans... or those huge beans that come 4 to a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Swanson TV dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
Loved their fried chicken TV dinners. Funny how having a TV dinner was such a special treat!...

Discussion Topic  RE: What Do You Do For Fun? (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
Well, I work, and sometimes it can be more than 50 hours a week, and the same with my husband. So w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Vegetable of the Week - Spinach (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
Love spinach every which way... but the dip is a favorite of all of us. Our pup loves spinach too! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: August Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
Tonight making the 1770 House meatloaf... so very good! And makes some great sandwiches!...

Discussion Topic  RE: House guest dilemna (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
I feel sorry for you Lurah and Seaborne. We've had lots of guests, some we've known real well and o......

Discussion Topic  RE: installing window blinds... inside or outside window?? (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Spanish Revival
IMO, inside looks neater....

Discussion Topic  RE: observation about cleaning (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Spanish Revival

Discussion Topic  RE: Brown Stains On Calphalon Pans (in Cleaning & Organizing) by Spanish Revival
The great thing about Calphalon is their return policy. You have to get in touch with the company t......

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP, What to eat..... (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
I think the best thing is to not think of it as a "diet", that automatically implies you're deprivin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Favorite Summer Dishes (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
Well Martha, in Florida anyway, there is seasonal fish! My very favorite is Pompano and I have to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: July Dinners (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
We played golf today and got back around 5:00. At 90 degrees outside it wasn't a pleasant experienc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cucumber -Vegetable of the Week (in Food & Entertaining) by Spanish Revival
I like them sliced very thin on the mandolin, then salted and Ken's Italian Marinade and Dressing....

» Refine Search
» New Search