Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (47 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Beach Lady (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by Phara
Sorry to hear the news. Good thoughts are going out to Beach Lady. I'm finally mailing out my block......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended

Discussion Topic  Beach Lady (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by Phara
Sorry to hear the news. Good thoughts are going out to Beach Lady. I'm finally mailing out my block......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where are the fans of Dream Home? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by Phara
I'm still here too after all these years. Do more lurking and entering then posting tho....

Discussion Topic  RE: Dreamers (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by Phara
Thank you Trish. Ready for the Tahoe Dream home barbque? Maybe it will be at your house and your d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dreamers (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by Phara
The more food the merrier. There's plenty of room in the kitchen area to finish up the side dishes ......

Thank you. I'll be at the Tahoe bar b que....

I'll be ready for that bar b que. My only sister's son suddenly died Sat. Viewing tomorrow back i......

We have alot of similar connections and our HGTV dreaming is one of them. I would be thrilled for y......

I was back in Chicago area at the end of Sept. Next visit I think I will have my niece give me a Br......

The Tyler TX home is still one of my favs too. The only other part of a Dream Home I loved was the ......

I purposely haven't been following where this 2014 Dream Home would be and am pleasantly surprised i......

Discussion Topic  RE: WELCOME BACK DREAMERS! (in Dream Home 2013 in Charleston, SC has ended) by Phara
Tyler TX was one of my fav Dream Homes too. In the summer when it's hot, I also lull myself to slee......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2013 in Charleston, SC has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: WELCOME BACK DREAMERS! (in Dream Home 2013 in Charleston, SC has ended) by Phara
You have been such a loyal Dream Home dreamer..I think HGTV should just gently rig the drawing and c......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2013 in Charleston, SC has ended

» Refine Search
» New Search