Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (111 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Free patterns for the holidays, help yourselves. (in Knitting & Crocheting) by wisconsingal
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Knitting & Crocheting

Discussion Topic  Anyone have older issues of Cro World stashed? (in Knitting & Crocheting) by wisconsingal
I am trying to fulfill a series of patterns that Cro World had back in the 80's and on up to date. T......

Discussion Topic  Anyone have older issues of Cro World stashed? (in Knitting & Crocheting) by wisconsingal
I am trying to fulfill a series of patterns that Cro World had back in the 80's and on up to date. T......

Discussion Topic  Dorothy Mae? (in Knitting & Crocheting) by wisconsingal
please check your PM? maybe I can help you. Shaddy...

Discussion Topic  Dorothy Mae? (in Knitting & Crocheting) by wisconsingal
please check your PM? maybe I can help you. Shaddy...

Discussion Topic  anyone know if they might have Aunt Lydias thread size 3 in color of ARTIST? (in Knitting & Crocheting) by wisconsingal
Been discontinued, and I am having a dickens of a time posting a pic of the color, so have to try th......

Discussion Topic  anyone know if they might have Aunt Lydias thread size 3 in color of ARTIST? (in Knitting & Crocheting) by wisconsingal
Been discontinued, and I am having a dickens of a time posting a pic of the color, so have to try th......

Discussion Topic  RE: snowflake for dummies? (in Knitting & Crocheting) by wisconsingal
Try this forum at Crochetville, you will need to join the group, but is enjoyable, the ladies sure k......

Discussion Topic  I hate the word CHEAP, why not use (in Tacky or Trendy) by wisconsingal
frugal, it sounds a little classier than cheap! Tho cheap is fine, just thought perhaps the stigma s......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Tacky or Trendy

Discussion Topic  RE: Picture of my squares (in Knitting & Crocheting) by wisconsingal
I am with you Sherry, that is why I don't do squares, rather do ripple, and those kinds of ghans, bu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Threads of Love (in Knitting & Crocheting) by wisconsingal
Do you possibly have a pic? With the thousands of ghans out there to choose from, a pic is the bigg......

Discussion Topic  RE: Annie's Crochet #4 All Gone (in Knitting & Crocheting) by wisconsingal
Glad, has got my interest up and then some. Take your time, I am not going anywhere, at least for a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Annie's Crochet #4 All Gone (in Knitting & Crocheting) by wisconsingal
Sherry, I am most interested in the Pattern Clubs, for myself, and see that another gal has also spo......

Discussion Topic  RE: ISO A cape pattern (in Knitting & Crocheting) by wisconsingal
was this a vintage, or newer?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Annie's Crochet #3 (in Knitting & Crocheting) by wisconsingal
Sherry, thanks again for your posting all the goodies, would ask could you save numbers 14 & 16 for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Filet crochet (in Knitting & Crocheting) by wisconsingal
are you looking for something in particular? I have lots of patterns, filet included, just let me k......

Discussion Topic  RE: Filet crochet (in Knitting & Crocheting) by wisconsingal
gonna send you to a site that will take a picture you have on machine, and make a graph of it for yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Annie's Crochet #2 All Gone (in Knitting & Crocheting) by wisconsingal
Thanks again for your diligence in posting the goodies, appreciate it so much. Question, wondering ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Annie's Crochet Booklets #1 All Gone (in Knitting & Crocheting) by wisconsingal

Discussion Topic  RE: Annie's Crochet Booklets #1 All Gone (in Knitting & Crocheting) by wisconsingal
Sherrie, would you keep the 2 books in picture 8 for me? I would like to wait and see what you have......

» Refine Search
» New Search