Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 30
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (591 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Aunt Millie's Garden is a completed top! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sandy O !
an heirloom quilt for sure!!!...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: painting Laminate countertop (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by Sandy O !
Here's how I did my kitchen counter top 6 months ago (and they still look great!) Wash well with TSP......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

Discussion Topic  Cute quilt for tween or teen (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sandy O !
Originally from Fat Quarter shop, as a wall hanging, then reduced on Bee in my Bonnets blog, to a mi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilts Stolen from Nancy Rink (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sandy O !
Horrible!!! Any quilter knows how much time and effort goes into making a quilt and to have them st......

Discussion Topic  Show me a pic of your C R quilt please (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sandy O !
My DD has been saving the bags and wants a quilt ..I have seen several and want to show her some so ......

Discussion Topic  Deck Over or any of the others??? (in Faux Finishing & Painting) by Sandy O !
Has anyone in the upper Midwest (Detroit Michigan area) used any of these products? I have been rea......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Faux Finishing & Painting

Discussion Topic  RE: MSQ Disappearing Hour Glass 2 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sandy O !
Well, I like this block but if you are looking for points that match (at least all but one lol)here'......

Discussion Topic  RE: MSQ Disappearing Hour Glass 2 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sandy O !
I LOVE Jenny but sometimes her off hand quilting makes me?. She said if the blocks were not even jus......

heres the pic (I think!)...

Discussion Topic  MSQ Disappearing Hour Glass 2 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sandy O !
Well I posted on the other thread about how "easy peasy" this block was and if you are only making o......

Discussion Topic  5 Fat Quarter Baby Quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sandy O !
Thanks to TcMay for the original post and to Bozie for the instructions on how to make it into a Dol......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need a Fast & Cute Baby Quilt? 5 FQ (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sandy O !
May I did one tonight, took about 2 1/2 hours to pull fabric, press, cut and sew it together No bord......

Discussion Topic  RE: what ate my hosta????? (in General Gardening) by Sandy O !
still don't know what did it, and no more severe damage..just nibbling....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: what ate my hosta????? (in General Gardening) by Sandy O !
the rabbits were nibbling on my Big Daddy but what ever got this one tore it to shreds....

here's what's left...it was the size of the one in the first pic! I put chicken wire around it may......

Discussion Topic  what ate my hosta????? (in General Gardening) by Sandy O !
I just rearranged a hosta bed, divided some and put others in a better place...looked great and with......

Discussion Topic  Alberta Spruce brown on southern exposure side zone 5 (in General Gardening) by Sandy O !
Of course it is the side we see, do I prune it back? About 1/3 of the tree is brown. With the wint......

Discussion Topic  RE: Branson fabric is now in a quilt (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sandy O !
Great quilt. I love the colors and never thought about doing the corners that was...what a great id......

Discussion Topic  Fish Quilt (pic) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sandy O !
I made this quilt for a dear friend who has a milestone birthday on Jan. 1. The wide cream borders ......

Discussion Topic  6600 doesn't like fleece (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sandy O !
I have been trying to sew sleep pants and scarves from fleece and my Janome doesn't like it! I have......

» Refine Search
» New Search