Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 30
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (582 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Alberta Spruce brown on southern exposure side zone 5 (in General Gardening) by Sandy O !
Of course it is the side we see, do I prune it back? About 1/3 of the tree is brown. With the wint......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  RE: Heads-up on holiday baking ingredients (in Food & Entertaining) by Sandy O !
I just noticed the 2 ounce squares of unsweetened chocolate are now 1 ounce and the price is about t......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Food & Entertaining

Discussion Topic  Fish Quilt (pic) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sandy O !
I made this quilt for a dear friend who has a milestone birthday on Jan. 1. The wide cream borders ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: 6600 doesn't like fleece (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sandy O !
tried the first two suggestions...not the third one yet!!lol It sews fine on regular fabric? Guess......

Discussion Topic  6600 doesn't like fleece (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sandy O !
I have been trying to sew sleep pants and scarves from fleece and my Janome doesn't like it! I have......

Discussion Topic  Best Permanent Fabric Marker? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sandy O !
I am making a quilt for a friend and want her DG children to sign on the borders, I don't think it ......

Discussion Topic  name of quilt shop from Sewing Expo (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sandy O !
She is always at the Mich. Expo...sells chinelle and kits of 4 or 5 coordinating fabrics with a fair......

Discussion Topic  1/2" circle punch (in Scrapbooking) by Sandy O !
I am looking for a reliable 1/2" circle punch that will cut card stock. I bought a Fiscar (kind of ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Scrapbooking

Discussion Topic  pecan tassies (in Food & Entertaining) by Sandy O !
I want to kick these up a little...maybe use maple flavoring instead of vanilla, add some lemon zest......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEED HELP on A QUILT!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sandy O !
Welcome DT...you will find a wealth of information on this board and a wonderful group of supportive......

Discussion Topic  what do you use behind your hand embrodery (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sandy O !
I am NOT a fan of hand sewing (of any kind) but on occasion I am forced to do some. At the sewing ex......

Discussion Topic  Novi Sewing Expo (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sandy O !
Has anyone gone this year? I heard there was not much quilting stuff but looked at the vendor list ......

Discussion Topic  Johnny Carino Mac and Cheese (in Food & Entertaining) by Sandy O !
We were there recently and DH fell in love with this, it has bacon and mushrooms also. I found a vi......

Discussion Topic  giant alliums (in General Gardening) by Sandy O !
can I divide them now or should I wait til spring?...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Gardening

Discussion Topic  Moda Flats House (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sandy O !
I am going to make this for a friends DGD but am a little confused by the instructions. I don't see......

Discussion Topic  Confusing instructions (in Food & Entertaining) by Sandy O !
Still searching for "the" lemon cookie for big bday celebration, thanks for all the suggestions, tri......

Discussion Topic  need lemon something!! (in Food & Entertaining) by Sandy O !
At least I think I do. I am in charge of finger desserts for 75 people at an evening reception on a......

Discussion Topic  help finding hobby lobby fabric (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sandy O !
I am in search of a Hobby Lobby fabric that was a co-ordinate for the Tea for Two pattern in the mot......

Discussion Topic  t shirt quilt done!! pic (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sandy O !
I was given the t shirts cut out but not backed...needless to say this was quite a job. Mom did not......

Discussion Topic  RE: ?Let's Talk Machines Please? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Sandy O !
I guess my question is why would someone trade a new (still under warranty)machine in?...

» Refine Search
» New Search