Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (31 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Shape wire bracelet ideas (in Craft Trends) by Hellen K
Beaded pattern bracelets seem to be one of the most popular forms of jewelry making, especially for ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Craft Trends

Discussion Topic  DIY multi chain bracelets for small wristed women (in General Crafts) by Hellen K
This tutorial shows you how to just make use of old chains and a wide strip of fabric-the very exclu......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Crafts

Discussion Topic  DIY nautical bracelet (in General Crafts) by Hellen K
This simple ......

Discussion Topic  DIY hair accessories by tying a knot (in General Crafts) by Hellen K
When learning how to make ......

Discussion Topic  DIY pompom necklace (in General Crafts) by Hellen K
Here is a free jewelry making pattern, which is ......

Discussion Topic  Framed diy earring display (in General Crafts) by Hellen K
This earring display is really a nice work. Love it so much. ......

Discussion Topic  Share a handmade ring (in General Crafts) by Hellen K
Did you ever imagine that a coin could make such a beautiful ring? In this tutorial, u will learn th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Great gift for dad or bf (in General Crafts) by Hellen K
Dear granny. I did not say that I am the original author and I shared this tutorial because it's rea......

Discussion Topic  Great gift for dad or bf (in General Crafts) by Hellen K
Even though the professional Paracord bracelet is not for adorning one’s arm, I love to sit down and......

Discussion Topic  Handmade necklaces out of pearl and safety pins (in General Crafts) by Hellen K
Are you eager to find ways to add amusing and fun pieces to your wardrobe? Or do you just want to tu......

Discussion Topic  necklace design ideas with beads and strings (in General Crafts) by Hellen K
During a hot summer, nothing can be greater looking than a piece of colorful jewelry. You can wear i......

Discussion Topic  Splendid bezel bracelet with birthstones (in General Crafts) by Hellen K
The steps for making the bracelet with birthstones are as easy as making resin items. However, in th......

Discussion Topic  DIY kids hair accessories (in Holiday Crafts) by Hellen K
When I first saw this cute and adorable DIY kid’s hair accessory, I wanted to bring a bunch of them ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  Candy colored DIY jewelry display (in General Crafts) by Hellen K
Have you been brainstorming ways to sort your jewelry items so that you can make more room for an up......

Discussion Topic  How to make a glass bead bracelet (in General Crafts) by Hellen K
How to make a glass bead bracelet may be a question for many girls who don’t have any experience mak......

Discussion Topic  DIY rope bracelets (in General Crafts) by Hellen K
DIY knotted rope bracelet patterns come in various versions and allow for beginners and even experie......

Discussion Topic  Cool fish skeleton earrings (in General Crafts) by Hellen K
I made a pair of fish earring, all things I used are a piece of cardboard, a scissors, a bottle of g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Use Fun Scrapbook Paper to make a Pendant (in Scrapbooking) by Hellen K
Wow, nice work. I would have a try. Thx for shaing....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Scrapbooking

Discussion Topic  Share some lucky knots (in General Crafts) by Hellen K
Chinese knots date back to very ancient times and usually applied in many high-end clothing and jewe......

Discussion Topic  Fascinating Jewelry making craft: DIY bullet necklace (in General Crafts) by Hellen K
If let me select what kind of jewelry present to friends, I would probably steer clear of those sort......

» Refine Search
» New Search