Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 26
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (515 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Concrete pitted by de-icer from vehicles (in Outdoor Projects) by redoverfarm
Maybe I am not the sharpest tool in the shed but for what reason are you de-ice in the garage for? ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: Duck tape used to seal New Windows ......HELP (in General Remodeling) by redoverfarm
Well as soon as you said "duct tape" the red flag came up to me. It will not hold up. They make pr......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Remodeling

Discussion Topic  RE: Wall vent slats (in General Remodeling) by redoverfarm
The majority of more recent types the location or direction is fixed. 1/2 up and 1/2 down. There i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Contemporary exterior doors (in General Remodeling) by redoverfarm
SPAM-Advertisement...

Discussion Topic  ELECTRICAL ( How much is too much) (in General Remodeling) by redoverfarm
I am in the wiring phase of my garage one bedroom apartment. The majority of four rooms will just ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: ELECTRICAL ( How much is too much) (in General Remodeling) by redoverfarm
I assume you are talking about Cairo,WV and not Cairo,Egypt. Cairo,WV is in Ritchie county near Nor......

Discussion Topic  RE: Protecting wood floors (heavy furniture) (in General Remodeling) by redoverfarm
Go to this site and see what is available and where to find them. A multitude is available. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: wood flooring transition between 2 rooms (in General Remodeling) by redoverfarm
It is going to be real difficult to get an exact match. You will probably have to go to the other e......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pressure washer question... (in Outdoor Projects) by redoverfarm
Don't go cheap. At least 2500 PSI. Most better ones have multiple tips for different applications. ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Outdoor Projects

Discussion Topic  RE: Changing a door from a left hand swing to a right hand (in General Remodeling) by redoverfarm
That just depends. Is this an exterior or interior door? You will have to completely reverse the s......

Discussion Topic  RE: wooden base board cover up (in General Remodeling) by redoverfarm
Maybe " shown on the 3.28.13 edition of I Want That..."...

Discussion Topic  RE: Granite counter tops (in General Remodeling) by redoverfarm
Granite countertops are normally factory sealed. But they make sealer for granite tops at any of th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fitting a boat in garage (in General Remodeling) by redoverfarm
Sort of like Sparky in not understanding exactly what area need enlarged to accept your boat. Maybe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Repurposing a plastic pedestal for dining room (in General Remodeling) by redoverfarm
They now make paint specific for plastic. Check at your hardware or one of the big box stores....

Discussion Topic  RE: bead board plywood (mdf, hardboard) (in General Remodeling) by redoverfarm

Discussion Topic  RE: raising ceiling in laundry room - help! (in General Remodeling) by redoverfarm
Chances are that there is probably insulation on top of the ceiling. If you remove the ceiling you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: To replace or not replace windows (in General Remodeling) by redoverfarm
To be honest I doubt she does. Most of the windows are generally single pane non-insulated. Yes yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can Tiling be done over several days? (in General Remodeling) by redoverfarm
There is no problem with doing it in that fashion. Just be sure that you only lay enough mortar tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Counter backsplash issue (in General Remodeling) by redoverfarm
You don't really have an option if you want to cover the gap. You either have to get a piece of mol......

Discussion Topic  RE: Door not aligned (in General Remodeling) by redoverfarm
Unfortuneately that will only work for minor adjustment. To remedy the problem the door frame needs......

» Refine Search
» New Search