Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 73
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1457 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Remember Quiltaholic's State Flower Sunbonnet Sue Swap? (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
I love it! Love all the different colors used for Sue. So very nice and I know you're glad you used ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Another baby ball (pic) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
Nicki, my fingers would be too fat too for that small! Love your ball, and babies do like them. Made......

Discussion Topic  RE: I have to brag too :) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
I loved that quilt when I saw it! How wonderful it brought in that amount of money! Your son was so ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Congratulations, Quilter Jen! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
Very happy for you that you found a job! My high school mascot was the falcon! Can't remember seeing......

Discussion Topic  RE: Yard Sale Quilt Done (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
What a wonderful 'find' you have! The colors are so soothing and I like the backing and binding you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Get Your Mrs. Claus On Doll Quilt Project - 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
I have not checked this thread for awhile... Bad Marylou!! I will forget names so will just say... T......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for your opinion before I sew ...UPDATE showing pic of quilttop (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
Wonderful Len!! What a great 'man' quilt! I like those big blocks and they play perfectly along with......

Discussion Topic  RE: DGD Quilt...Top finished..smaller strips and border (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
Looking so good! Love all the colors and different blocks!...

Discussion Topic  RE: 7/21 update on DD#1 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
Terry, How nice to hear the positive update on DD! So glad she is going home! I know it's been so ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Meet Hannah (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
Wow! Look at that! Looks perfect! I like her name!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Update DD#1. 7/6/14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
It's so good to hear the progress made. Keeping her in prayers and you too Terry...

Discussion Topic  RE: Jo Morton Hexie blog (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
I haven't gotten the bug yet (!) but a quilting friend did send me some hexie card stock pieces she ......

Discussion Topic  RE: O t T& P (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
So very sorry to hear about this. You all will be in my thoughts. It is very hard to lose a loved on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy Birthday Malou! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
What a nice surprise! Thank you Rainbow for doing this! It has been such a nice day. Today is my 7......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people are on the board these days? (Count) (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
18 - I do look, usually, once a day to check if there's new threads and to read ones I'm interested ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I Made a Quilt for my Brother (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
Thank you! Thank you! I'm pretty sure he will like it. If not, one of my sisters said she would pay......

Discussion Topic  RE: I Made a Quilt for my Brother (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
Thank you so very much! It sure makes me happy hearing the positive comments! I loved hearing storie......

Discussion Topic  RE: June UFO - We did it!!!! See who the last winner is! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
Congratulations Carol! Now aren't you lucky! Two months in a row a winner! 121 finished UFOs is ama......

Discussion Topic  RE: June UFO - We did it!!!! See who the last winner is! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
"Like" for Rainbow's comment!! I feel the same way!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help at Joanns (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
I will be going this week and will look for it at my JoAnn's...

» Refine Search
» New Search