Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 71
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1409 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Yea return to work! Remember DD#1 and her health scare (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
Terry, I was so happy to read she's going back to work! What a time she's had and it's amazing that ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: Yea return to work! Remember DD#1 and her health scare (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
Terry, I'm so glad to read how well DD is doing! Wonderful news and I hope the healing and moving fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2015 Get Your Mrs Claus On sign up sheet (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
Nicki, I will do Virginia again. so glad I finally saw this signup! Marylou...

Discussion Topic  RE: Please help me celebrate a quilter buddy's 95th birthday (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
PM has been sent. How thoughtful you are to make your friend's birthday one she'll remember!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Get Your Mrs. Claus On Doll Quilt Project - 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
I have not checked this thread for awhile... Bad Marylou!! I will forget names so will just say... T......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7/21 update on DD#1 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
Terry, How nice to hear the positive update on DD! So glad she is going home! I know it's been so ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Meet Hannah (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
Wow! Look at that! Looks perfect! I like her name!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Update DD#1. 7/6/14 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
It's so good to hear the progress made. Keeping her in prayers and you too Terry...

Discussion Topic  RE: O t T& P (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
So very sorry to hear about this. You all will be in my thoughts. It is very hard to lose a loved on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy Birthday Malou! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
What a nice surprise! Thank you Rainbow for doing this! It has been such a nice day. Today is my 7......

Discussion Topic  RE: June UFO - We did it!!!! See who the last winner is! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
Congratulations Carol! Now aren't you lucky! Two months in a row a winner! 121 finished UFOs is ama......

Discussion Topic  RE: June UFO - We did it!!!! See who the last winner is! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
"Like" for Rainbow's comment!! I feel the same way!!!...

I am definitely in for the next round Jill! I'm like others... though I didn't finish all 6 I am so ......

Patricia Anne, mcpatches, wiley, gardenpat.... I love all of your June UFOs!! Good for you getting d......

Jill, I'm sorry to hear about that 'bump' and sure hope all gets straightened out with it. Rainbow,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help at Joanns, if you sent fabric, please check (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
I will be going this week and will look for it at my JoAnn's...

Discussion Topic  I Made a Quilt for my Brother (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
One of my brothers, I have four, asked if I would make him a quilt. He would pay for the materials a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Update on DD#1. 6/29 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
Terry, I have kept your DD and you in prayers. I was glad to read of the improvement and pray that e......

Discussion Topic  RE: Keep in T & P (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
So very sorry to hear about this. Many thoughts, Tisme, and prayers for you and all the family...

Discussion Topic  RE: DD#1 needs prayers (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
I check this out every day to see what progress has been made. Small steps are important. Keeping DD......

» Refine Search
» New Search