Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 75
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1496 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: April UFO - No Foolin', we've got work to do! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
Mcpatches, have a wonderful time in Paducah! I found out today that my LQS will be there set up in t......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: April UFO - No Foolin', we've got work to do! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
Mine is with the owner of the LQS who will quilt it for me. No promises that it will be done by Apri......

How beautiful Jill! Love those gentle colors! So soothing and I know it looks so nice hanging in you......

Seeing Stars, those blocks are gorgeous! The layout looks so good! I really like how it looks and it......

Pat I love it! Such pretty colors! You're ahead of the pack I would say! I sure am not even close to......

Maybe 1/3 done? I needed to add a border... then decided it needed another. I can't believe this mon......

DJ, your quilt is wonderful! How pretty and love the color! Can't wait to see it when bigger!...

I'm happy to be finally working on my #1 Choice, the Scrap Bag quilt! It started with a scrap bag b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Get Your Mrs. Claus On Doll Quilt Project - 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
Thank you WQFC for posting my doll quilt picture! Much appreciated! Nicki, I'll be PMing you for Deb......

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy Birthday Angela!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
I'm a day late but still want to wish you a Happy Birthday and a wonderful year ahead! Hope it was a......

Discussion Topic  RE: What I made in my newly cleaned sewing room (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
Clever and very cute!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: April Stashbusting - Shop your Stash! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
Pat, how beautiful! Love the Springy colors! Good for you finishing it for the UFO Challenge! You di......

Discussion Topic  RE: April Stashbusting - Shop your Stash! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
Thanks for posting the picture for me WQFC! And sorry, it's not for your house! I have a friend, I w......

Discussion Topic  RE: You meet the nicest people here (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
We will miss you here in Ohio Jen! I so enjoyed the OH get-togethers you hosted for many years and i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Prayers needed (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
Paula will be in my prayers. Please keep us informed about her. Hugs for her and for you....

Discussion Topic  RE: It's my anniversary... (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
Happy 9th MB Anniversary! It was great meeting you and DH in Branson and I've love every one of the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: March UFO...Check out our lucky winner!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
Congratulations Pat!! It's nice that you won for your beautiful finish! Have to laugh that you've ad......

Discussion Topic  RE: March UFO...Check out our lucky winner!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
Yay wiley!! Another March finish! I've never tried the twister, though I have two rulers for it. I l......

I see it Carolyn!! Yay! It's wonderful! Love all the chickens and the bright colors you used. I like......

Discussion Topic  RE: April UFO (in Quilting & Needlework) by Malou
Ha-Ha!! Aren't you just a funny one this morning, Jill!! LOL! Had to laugh after my brain first trie......

» Refine Search
» New Search