Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 229
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4561 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Great Grandfather's Pocket Watch and the Battleship Maine (in Antiques & Collectibles) by sjf
thanks for the information on the railway watch! when I had ours cleaned, it was explained it had a ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Antiques & Collectibles

Discussion Topic  RE: TV mountrd on wall over fireplace (in General Decorating) by sjf
I hated my dd's old house, with the tv over the fireplace but it was also the most central place for......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Fall Centerpiece (in General Decorating) by sjf
miss having a real dining table...so I usually cover my kitchen with a themed table cloth...too smal......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pillow placement (in General Decorating) by sjf
it's a good thing they're soft and cushy! at our house they'd be piled up under someone's head!...

Discussion Topic  RE: How often do you. . . .? (in General Decorating) by sjf
need to purge several pieces but feel bad because the pieces are in really good shape? aside from th......

Discussion Topic  RE: sectional or sofa...need help in deciding (in General Decorating) by sjf
smokey are you set on the dark brown leather? I think that's one reason the second picture looks so ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hi, can anyone advise how to arrange furniture in this den? (in General Decorating) by sjf
hey grands are easy! few big pillows or bean bags, or a huge blanket right in front...even teens wil......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hi, can anyone advise how to arrange furniture in this den? (in General Decorating) by sjf
where are your phone/tv cables in the room? we solved the phone, by putting it on a 50 ft cord(lol)s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Window Treatment Help In Great Room PICS (in General Decorating) by sjf
swag a drape to the wall and match on the other side the same distance...that stone is awesome, and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Boos Jars!!! (in General Decorating) by sjf
cute! was walking thru wm and a lady had an inexpensive what I called a cream can (a smaller milk ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: Proud Mama (in General Decorating) by sjf
lol..but with western mi university, as a neighbor, you have plenty of stock! lol (dd1 received her......

Discussion Topic  RE: Which curtains? (in General Decorating) by sjf
are both washable?? that's my first thought...like the other poster do like the burlap which allows ......

Discussion Topic  RE: kitchen floor ideas (in General Decorating) by sjf
and with my very bad back standing on hard tile wasn't an option! we found a peel and stick (back in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wall paint for beige carpets (in General Decorating) by sjf
take a sample of your carpet with you...(snip a piece or some threads) then add other colors from fu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calling all art snobs! (in General Decorating) by sjf
go to art.com site...they have repros of almost any art out there...they list by any number of subje......

Discussion Topic  RE: autumm leaves (in General Decorating) by sjf
PLEASE! come and get as many colorful maple leaves you want! we have a whole yard full, lol... dh mo......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's beginning to look a lot like..... (in General Decorating) by sjf
funny you mentioned the "c" word, lol...dh and I were just deciding where the table top tree will go......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lack of decorating magazines (in General Decorating) by sjf
I too, used to have stacksof magazines...then we moved! boy when you're charged by the box you sure ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Family room decor opinions needed please (in General Decorating) by sjf
have you found a rug yet? i'm wondering no matter how careful you are with a pool outside the door, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Taking the carpet off our stairs...under $75 buck redo! (in General Decorating) by sjf
we lucked out and and found oak treads. had to sand to remove carpet dirt, sealed and painted the ri......

» Refine Search
» New Search