Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 237
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4734 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Modern Oval Chandelier on 'Rocking Renos from HGTV's Property Brothers' Gallery (in Where Can I Find It?) by sjf
lol..first search, found one so close...but the light are above...scroll down the page.... ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Where Can I Find It?

Discussion Topic  RE: Outdoor teak furniture 3/19/14 property brothers (in Where Can I Find It?) by sjf
have you done a search online for teak furniture? there are dozens of places and probably local to y......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Where Can I Find It?

Discussion Topic  RE: two small rugs instead of 1 (in General Decorating) by sjf
if you don't have a heavy binder on the edges, a hot iron and carpet tape can be a great way of crea......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: OT:meet the newest addition to our family.... (in General Decorating) by sjf
lol...my dd1 and family have gotten just a bit crazy! first it was one then, one more and now they h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please help me decide on new build kitchen lighting (in General Decorating) by sjf
what isn't shown in the picture are the real "working lights" most likely hidden under the cabinets,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Paint Color…Looking for Unusual Shade (in General Decorating) by sjf
and how it's applied...on the cabinets picture, check the photo carefully...the original color sligh......

Discussion Topic  RE: O.T. Best way to organize a packrat's move from Arizona to NY. (in General Decorating) by sjf
just exactly does the elder need when she moves? is she going into another house? asst living? nursi......

Discussion Topic  RE: need help with backsplash (in General Decorating) by sjf
by chance do you have stainless? what about stainless sheets? no grout to clean......

Discussion Topic  RE: Recently aquired "cabinet of drawers" - after cleaning picture added... (in General Decorating) by sjf
it almost looks like a library card catalog piece......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please, help me decorate my living room!! (in General Decorating) by sjf
forgot to ask..do youhave a tv or is that a tv free zone?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Please, help me decorate my living room!! (in General Decorating) by sjf
everything you need is there but the bare walls...I'd start slowly with a picture over the sofa, and......

Discussion Topic  RE: Good carpet brand (in General Decorating) by sjf
btw Costco carries shaw.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Toilet rugs (in General Decorating) by sjf
our bathroom is large enough we have carpeting, but tile surrounding the shower and toilet...do have......

Discussion Topic  RE: For the china lovers among us (in General Decorating) by sjf
add me to the I love list! it's so rare to see pretty china these days.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Decorating challenges (in General Decorating) by sjf
choosing things...it took me 3-4 yers(!) to chose a new sofa, then got one (try to save $) and it's ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What colors are your rooms? (in General Decorating) by sjf
my downstairs (lr office kitchen) I love...the lr is brown, office/ba are sage...all with white trim......

Discussion Topic  RE: O.T. again . Awkward situation & question (in General Decorating) by sjf
the only thing that might be difficult is if they qualify for your income tax, since some donations ......

Discussion Topic  RE: hanging pictures (in General Decorating) by sjf
easy! since I learned from the handy art related posters here...learned early on about using paper g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need advice on hardwood floor and base board choices in my remodel project (in General Decorating) by sjf
sure hope you don't paint any of the redwood! it's so **$ these days... btw do you have a basement ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Needlepoint Pillow (in General Decorating) by sjf
so pretty! used to do needlepoint but I just can't see good enough anymore...heck I still am workin......

» Refine Search
» New Search