Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 232
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4638 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: cleaning a hand made quilt (in Cleaning & Organizing) by sjf
and I have one stored in the cedar chest which is a no no, but just don't have the space to do like ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: what do you use to clean the following: (in Cleaning & Organizing) by sjf
isn't there some sort of sealer for the countertops? know it has to be redone, but i'd check at the ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: movie decor (in General Decorating) by sjf
have you ever noticed in the old doris day comedies of the 60-70 era are all geared to her blond hai......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: more episodes of new t.v. show in Texas (in General Decorating) by sjf
havn't caught this one...was the vintage stove at least refurbished? that one realtor gal often reus......

Discussion Topic  RE: The new decorating (in General Decorating) by sjf
but to each h/er own...my curtains just hang, too, but they also are geared for our very cold winter......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bathroom Decorating Help! (in General Decorating) by sjf
look for a longer outside shower curtain, raise the rod, and keep it close as the ladies suggested........

Discussion Topic  RE: Harvest Table used in Love It or List It on Sunday July 29 rerun (in Where Can I Find It?) by sjf
did a quick search and found this site (one of many) ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Where Can I Find It?

Discussion Topic  RE: Ship picture from Genevieve's home (in Where Can I Find It?) by sjf
have you done a search on the ship?...

Discussion Topic  RE: love it or list it (in Where Can I Find It?) by sjf
try art.com..they list art by subject......

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice for decorating the over-kitchen ridge? (in General Decorating) by sjf
have to agree with the others you "hit" the spot well...it might be fun to add Christmas lights for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HELP! Ugly load-bearing beam. (in General Decorating) by sjf
enhance it by adding narrow island or eating bar to separate the kitchen...will give you extra stora......

Discussion Topic  RE: decorating out doors (in General Decorating) by sjf
I wish that more simple changes could be made...often they're the best......

Discussion Topic  RE: need opinions....hurry please!!! (in General Decorating) by sjf
in fact I hate the choices I made, by going to brushed nickel...enjoy!...

Discussion Topic  RE: air conditioner - who would have thought.... (in General Decorating) by sjf
so maybe my 20 degrees and snow in Michigan does have advantages?? dh sprayed around the entire hou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Installing a valance with side ends (?returns?) (in General Decorating) by sjf
is it possible from house settling, (and see you're in earthquake country) that the attached fixture......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you identify these? (in General Decorating) by sjf
pinecone what a great idea! I carried around a zip lock bag till it disappeared, with samples from......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's happening in the Maine woods (in General Decorating) by sjf
omg..thought I was the only one crazy to have done home projects and wedding at the same time...cong......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with covering windows in a baby nursery???? (in General Decorating) by sjf
thanks frances..having 4 kids, when we moved into this home took what is now the office on the main ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with covering windows in a baby nursery???? (in General Decorating) by sjf
I don't quite know why you're so concerned about totally darkening a room for a baby? half the time ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Have you recieved the new Ikea catalog? (in General Decorating) by sjf
ds1 has something like that IN his shower to shave by...swears he gets the best shave ever with the ......

» Refine Search
» New Search