Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 233
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4659 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: please help living room (in General Decorating) by sjf
as a mother of 4? don't get the pretties out until the bab(ies) are older...all you're doing half th......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Bedroom Door Opens Into Living Room... Any Ideas? (in General Decorating) by sjf
save the cash and shut the door...what are the chances you're going to be in the apt more than a yea......

Discussion Topic  RE: what problem presented itself immediately in your current home or in any home you hav (in General Decorating) by sjf
we painted it from brick with brick red siding to a soft grey siding...second? removed the so 50's m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Obstacles around every corner (in General Decorating) by sjf
ouch! hope you come and reply...what does your bf say? momma boys are a pain you might want to think......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creative ideas needed for tiny bathroom (in General Decorating) by sjf
just was thinking? a plastic shelving unit can hold shampoo, soaps......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creative ideas needed for tiny bathroom (in General Decorating) by sjf
look for tension poles...if you get a light weight shower curtain, it can work......

Discussion Topic  RE: Christmas in July! (in General Decorating) by sjf
got a freebie several years ago and all my kids borrow it......

Discussion Topic  RE: Large china cabinet ideas... (in General Decorating) by sjf
just don't get carried away! i have so much stuff it's crowded...and that's without adding a thing i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Height of bathtub in family bathroom? (in General Decorating) by sjf
we have the higher depth, but not cast iron...since I can't get down, have never tried it, lol...tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with sliding door window treatment (in General Decorating) by sjf
I don't think a fabric in the same color as your existing blinds would look strange...wonder if your......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wrought Iron vs Milk Glass (in General Decorating) by sjf
you can do anything you want...however be sure to get the proper spray paint for metal...you do know......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wrought Iron vs Milk Glass (in General Decorating) by sjf
actually I don't see the problem of rustic wrought iron and milk glass? what about furniture styles?......

Discussion Topic  RE: what is your favorite thing about the interior of your home? (in General Decorating) by sjf
the kitchen, although when we redid it. it was a rush job...never do a wedding at the same time...bl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can't vacuum carpeting under bed (in Cleaning & Organizing) by sjf
pretend it doesn't exist, lol...unless of ccurse you have allergies....believe me i'd invest in larg......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: Temporary wallpaper (in General Decorating) by sjf
we didn't bother with the starch, but used a patterned king sheet for a "headboard"...it was definit......

Discussion Topic  RE: Our Cats (in General Decorating) by sjf
not a good day to be missing my cats! when I wasn't feeling well (like today) they were always there......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bird bath help!! (in General Decorating) by sjf
but do they use it?? we've had one for years and no takers......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fixer Uppers (in General Decorating) by sjf
on the one show the gal bought the house from the city for $1...and did bare bones rehab..enough to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Updated w/ Pics - Need Table Top Help / Ideas (in General Decorating) by sjf
probably cheapest is plywood covered with a small tile... caution no matter what type of glass, it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: where do you keep your computer? (in General Decorating) by sjf
bought a hutch desk, years ago...had to have it in the lr after mother moved in, but we moved it bac......

» Refine Search
» New Search