Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 230
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (4583 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: need help furnishing long living room (in General Decorating) by sjf
also thinking of a desk or computer area unless you're all lap tops...and take you time! save for pi......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: need help furnishing long living room (in General Decorating) by sjf
i'd add a couple of club or bit larger chairs set at an angle, for more tv viewing and conversation.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fall decorating yet? (in General Decorating) by sjf
does changing the office bed quilt from flowers to one with a fall leaf pattern count? lol......

Discussion Topic  RE: Blinds AND Drapes, Do or Don't? (in General Decorating) by sjf
I agree with Sharon...in fact, i'd go one step further and find a lined drape, or heat/cold blocking......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help! Redecorating living room (in General Decorating) by sjf
I really like the tv console but think it's too low for the huge tv...has dh thought about wall moun......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is your bed movable? (in General Decorating) by sjf
we'd have to replace with industrial wheels to move our king! (like I have on my sofa it's a breeze ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Let's start a new thread just for Tomato Queen (in General Decorating) by sjf
omg, lol..can I tell you of all the unfinished diy projects we have??? from the door sitting in my o......

Discussion Topic  RE: A "different" decorating challenge for you! (in General Decorating) by sjf
I'm with l of s..leave the tv! it's a distraction to what will be coming...my one dr has a standard ......

Discussion Topic  RE: cleaning a hand made quilt (in Cleaning & Organizing) by sjf
and I have one stored in the cedar chest which is a no no, but just don't have the space to do like ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: what do you use to clean the following: (in Cleaning & Organizing) by sjf
isn't there some sort of sealer for the countertops? know it has to be redone, but i'd check at the ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Cleaning & Organizing

Discussion Topic  RE: movie decor (in General Decorating) by sjf
have you ever noticed in the old doris day comedies of the 60-70 era are all geared to her blond hai......

Discussion Topic  RE: more episodes of new t.v. show in Texas (in General Decorating) by sjf
havn't caught this one...was the vintage stove at least refurbished? that one realtor gal often reus......

Discussion Topic  RE: The new decorating (in General Decorating) by sjf
but to each h/er own...my curtains just hang, too, but they also are geared for our very cold winter......

Discussion Topic  RE: need opinions....hurry please!!! (in General Decorating) by sjf
in fact I hate the choices I made, by going to brushed nickel...enjoy!...

Discussion Topic  RE: What's happening in the Maine woods (in General Decorating) by sjf
omg..thought I was the only one crazy to have done home projects and wedding at the same time...cong......

Discussion Topic  RE: please help living room (in General Decorating) by sjf
as a mother of 4? don't get the pretties out until the bab(ies) are older...all you're doing half th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Height of bathtub in family bathroom? (in General Decorating) by sjf
we have the higher depth, but not cast iron...since I can't get down, have never tried it, lol...tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Temporary wallpaper (in General Decorating) by sjf
we didn't bother with the starch, but used a patterned king sheet for a "headboard"...it was definit......

Discussion Topic  RE: where do you keep your computer? (in General Decorating) by sjf
bought a hutch desk, years ago...had to have it in the lr after mother moved in, but we moved it bac......

Discussion Topic  shower floor crack... (in Kitchens & Baths How-To) by sjf
we have a walk-in shower, which I love...don't when or how but it's developed a 2-3 inch crack...can......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Kitchens & Baths How-To

» Refine Search
» New Search