Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (180 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: August Birthday FQ Swap (in Quilting & Needlework) by shequilts
To all you wonderful ladies, I mailed mine out yesterday so in a few days they should arrive! HAPP......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: July Birthday FQ swap 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by shequilts
PatricaAnne that's OK! I'll be looking forward to it and some others. How was the quilt show? Hop......

Discussion Topic  RE: July Birthday FQ swap 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by shequilts
I received 2 more today! Thank you!!!!!! Royalboomer and Califgal. #13 today Thank you Sue B. 14. ......

Thanks for the pretty birthday cake and geethe right number of candles too! These are the fat quarte......

We are in NJ at Gonesewin's(daughter) for my GD's graduation can't wait to get the mail when we get ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along - 7th Installment Winner Announced (in Quilting & Needlework) by shequilts
You're a winner! Congrats CBQ!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along - 7th Installment Winner Announced (in Quilting & Needlework) by shequilts
Hi Friends, Here is my 7th installment in both blue and green....

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people are on the board these days? (Count) (in Quilting & Needlework) by shequilts
19 At least once a day....

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along-6th Installment- WINNER posted! (in Quilting & Needlework) by shequilts
Congrats---sjo!!! have fun shopping....

Discussion Topic  RE: 2014 "I Believe In Snowmen" Sew Along-6th Installment- WINNER posted! (in Quilting & Needlework) by shequilts
They are looking really GREAT! SO PRETTY...

My blue and green 6th installment is ready....

Discussion Topic  RE: June Birthday FQ Swap 2014 (in Quilting & Needlework) by shequilts
Happy birthday June Babies! I mailed mine off Tuesday and they are suppose to be to you by Friday. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge ● Peeks (in Quilting & Needlework) by shequilts
Progress?! looked at blocks played with them sorted 3Xs cut 1 put aside to finish a graduation and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: "I Believe In Snowmen" - Halfway - Lets Show Collage Photos - Please Take Part (in Quilting & Needlework) by shequilts
greens...

Discussion Topic  RE: "I Believe In Snowmen" - Halfway - Lets Show Collage Photos - Please Take Part (in Quilting & Needlework) by shequilts
Here are my 2 sets so far first my blues and then my greens. Love seeing all of them together. Grea......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by shequilts
Here's the picture I took of my prizes from Jean for matching 16 quilts with the quilt maker in the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ● ● ● Ninth..Annual Scraps to Treasures Challenge (in Quilting & Needlework) by shequilts
Thanks Jean, I got mine today. Talk about surprises, I had totally forgot about the quilt makers co......

Jean that is so awesome! I don't know how you did it without going crazy. I working on one with a ......

I sent in my guess. My problem is I can't remember the guesses I have sent in. Guess I need to wri......

Mailed mine this A.M. The tracking # is: 9114901159815036409730. Thanks,...

» Refine Search
» New Search