Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (246 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Happy 90th Birthday, craftylady1924 (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltedmagnolia
Happy 90th Birthday to my wonderful Mother, Mildred (craftylady1924). You are an amazing woman, and......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: If my body was a car….. (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltedmagnolia
Love it!! Too funny!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy July 4th. (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltedmagnolia
Hope everyone has a safe holiday! Mother (craftylady1924) and I are getting ready to watch my neigh......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many people are on the board these days? (Count) (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltedmagnolia
99 I've been off the last few days, as I was taking mother (craftylady1924)to her brother's funeral......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quilts & Wellness & Friends ... it's a LONG story, but ... (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltedmagnolia
Hugs and prayers to you!! Loved the quilt, absolutely beautiful! The chicks are amazing!! You and......

Discussion Topic  Happy Mother's Day (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltedmagnolia
Happy Mother's Day to all of my wonderful quilting friends!! I have met some of the most wonderfu......

Discussion Topic  Happy Mother's Day (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltedmagnolia
Happy Mother's Day to all of my wonderful quilting friends!! I have met some of the most wonderfu......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAVE THE DATE (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltedmagnolia
Thanks, Mary!! You know I will need help, keeping Mother in line ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAVE THE DATE (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltedmagnolia
Yay!!! Something to look forward to!! Mother and I want to come!! Pat...

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for advice finishing my portrait quilt of Tom Hiddleston (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltedmagnolia
This is awe-inspiring!! You must have the patience of a saint (or the patience of my Mother)!! Y......

Discussion Topic  RE: ~~~~Nickilee Update~~~~ (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltedmagnolia
I'm so sorry for your loss, Nickilee! It's so hard to lose your father. Colon cancer is such a dev......

Discussion Topic  RE: About time to get serious about those UFO's!!! Last day to sign up!!!!!!!!!! (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltedmagnolia
I'm ready to sign up. 1. Kaylie's ABC quilt - sandwich, quilt, and bind 2. Charlotte COF round ro......

Discussion Topic  RE: lost my best sewing buddy last night (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltedmagnolia
I am so sorry for you and your family. It was so brave of your 13 year old Grandson to tell his Mot......

Discussion Topic  RE: ●.Eighth.Annual.● Scraps.to.Treasures.Challenge ●.Part II.● (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltedmagnolia
I personally appreciate the lenient "soft end" of our deadline. I'm afraid I may not finish the qui......

Discussion Topic  38th Wedding Anniversary (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltedmagnolia
Today is our 38th wedding anniversary. My Mother, craftylady1924 (Mildred), made my wedding dress. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sad day for two members (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltedmagnolia
My prayers are with you both! It is so hard to lose your father, and everywhere you turn, you are r......

Discussion Topic  Happy 89th Birthday, Craftylady1924 (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltedmagnolia
Happy 89th Birthday, craftylady1924, (Mother)!! I can't wait to see you tomorrow!!...

Discussion Topic  News story about Missouri Star Quilt Company helping revitalize the community (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltedmagnolia
I just watched this short video about how the Missouri Star Quilt Company has helped to revitalize i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Number 50 for me & DH (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltedmagnolia
Congratulations!! I hope you had a wonderful day!! Pat...

Discussion Topic  RE: Susie's magic binding tutorial (in Quilting & Needlework) by quiltedmagnolia
I have used it on 2 quilts, and LOVE it!! Pat...

» Refine Search
» New Search