Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 60
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1191 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: BRING IT BACK (in Secrets From a Stylist) by ntuitive1
I was just thinking about this show the other day and how, like many other design shows that once we......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Secrets From a Stylist

Discussion Topic  RE: Cancelled (in HGTV Design Star) by ntuitive1
I haven't been on this board in a long time, although I do remember some of you on this thread - I j......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV Design Star

Discussion Topic  RE: Disappointing programming (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by ntuitive1
I have an idea - Why doesn't HGTV start a new network called "The Design Network"? A lot of cable c......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby

Discussion Topic  RE: Become a fan of HGTV on Facebook & Twitter! (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by ntuitive1
Sparky, FWIW Food Network never had message boards. I know because if they did I would have been a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Whats up with the programming? (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by ntuitive1
Unfortunately, the only opinions that seem to matter to HGTV management are those of the 18-24 male ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Whats up with the programming? (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by ntuitive1
My contention is this - Don't own a network that's supposed to be about home and garden if you're go......

Discussion Topic  RE: Negativity on the boards (in Favorite Shows) by ntuitive1
Lest anyone think the complaining is reserved to just a few of us "cranks" here on this board, take ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

Discussion Topic  RE: The most successful former Design Star contestant? (in HGTV Design Star) by ntuitive1
David is by far the most successful, although I think he's filming Color Splash for online viewing o......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > HGTV Design Star

Discussion Topic  RE: Offended by Million Dollar Rooms (in Talk to HGTV Community Gal Abby) by ntuitive1
I'm not offended by this show, but I agree with the OP that a recession is a crappy time to flaunt o......

» Refine Search
» New Search