Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (75 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Will They Surprise You With the Dream Home before the Academy Awards? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by The Beez
NurseJudy, I am glad you are ok from the Earthquake....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: Will They Surprise You With the Dream Home before the Academy Awards? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by The Beez
JSB, I think it is April the 15th 6:00pm! Best Wishes! I hope to see YOU on the TV that day! ......

Wolfgang Puck for SURE! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best and or worst ambushes? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by The Beez
It is getting dark outside. OOOOH! They seem to like to do the ambushing at night! OOOH! Just imagin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best and or worst ambushes? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by The Beez
JSB, You are right! I probably will faint from the shock!...

Nursejudy, if I win I definitely will do a shout out to YOU! I sure hope one of us from the message ......

Mr.Bill, I have it planned, You will be the first shout out! You got it! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HGTV Could you give us just one hint about the winner? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by The Beez
OH Please...just one little tiny clue? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: HGTV Could you give us just one hint about the winner? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by The Beez
Thank you Trish212! I sure love to dream! ......

Mr.Bill ......

Discussion Topic  HGTV Could you give us just one hint about the winner? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by The Beez
HGTV, Could you please give us just one little hint who the winner is? We love trying to figure it o......

Discussion Topic  What would you do if you win the HGTV Dream Home 2014? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by The Beez
What would you do if you win the HGTV Dream Home?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Where are the fans of Dream Home? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by The Beez
The Beez checking in!...

Discussion Topic  BOLO Reporting Center is now open! (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by The Beez
BOLO Reporting Center is now open!...

Discussion Topic  RE: BOLO Reporting Center is now open! (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by The Beez
Best Wishes to the winner! I am looking forward to the TV special with the Dream Home ambush! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: BOLO Reporting Center is now open! (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by The Beez

Next perimeter check scheduled for 8:00pm. ......

Time for our 2:00 perimeter check! Check the grounds for unusual activities. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dreamers (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by The Beez
Hi Dreamers! The Beez checking in! I love the house! Looking forward to all the fun this year!...

Discussion Topic  RE: After all these years of not winning . Why do I still get so nervous? (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by The Beez
Danibo, Don't feel bad. I am here checking EVERYTHING looking for clues. I am in my PJ's second show......

» Refine Search
» New Search