Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (756 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  applique? (in Quilting & Needlework) by lucky203
Wondering what sewing foot you girls use for applique? Also thread, I am doing satin stitch on a pro......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Quilting & Needlework

Discussion Topic  RE: applique? (in Quilting & Needlework) by lucky203
Thank all of you for your help. Michele...

Discussion Topic  applique? (in Quilting & Needlework) by lucky203
Wondering what sewing foot you girls use for applique? Also thread, I am doing satin stitch on a pro......

Discussion Topic  RE: Resizing Pic Instructions??? (in Craft Trends) by lucky203
Trudi, I love your scarf, the colors are beautiful. What kind of fabric did you use? What is that at......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Craft Trends

Discussion Topic  I'm making the zipper bracelets, (in Holiday Crafts) by lucky203
they have a brass zipper. I am looking for an assortment of brass charms. Does anyone know where I m......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm making the zipper bracelets, (in Holiday Crafts) by lucky203
the couple that I made my granddaughter took home with her. Making them with couple of charms on the......

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm making the zipper bracelets, (in Holiday Crafts) by lucky203
Been so long since I posted pictures,I have to figure it out, when I do I'll post.Michele...

great company to deal with. Putting order in for nickel zippers now.Michele...

Karen, No wonder I couldn't find them , I was looking for silver tone zippers. Hope they have there ......

thank you, Karen. Michele...

ttt...

Found some gold tone charms on ebay. Where are you getting your silver zippers? I ordered mine from......

Discussion Topic  RE: bigger zipper bracelet picture (in Holiday Crafts) by lucky203
I love that one. What size zipper did you use? Thank you, Michele...

Discussion Topic  RE: Can't stop making zipper bracelets... (in Holiday Crafts) by lucky203
love the bracelets, got all the material to do more, now to find the time. My granddaughter loves th......

Discussion Topic  RE: teapot birdhouse (in Holiday Crafts) by lucky203
cute ! I made old out of my old mailbox, turned so cute. Michele...

Discussion Topic  RE: More zipper bracelets (in Holiday Crafts) by lucky203
Do you buy your charms in bulk? If so may I ask where you purchase them? Thank you, Michele...

Going to make some pink zippers, with pink beads and breast cancer surviver charms. Thought they wou......

very nice. I am waiting for the nickel ones to come. I have more silver charms to work with. TFS, Mi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Etsy Site That Sells Zippers Wholesale (in Holiday Crafts) by lucky203
I saw that Karen, thanks for the warning......Michele...

Discussion Topic  RE: Etsy Site That Sells Zippers Wholesale (in Holiday Crafts) by lucky203
Thank you,Craftyannie. Michele...

» Refine Search
» New Search