Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 167
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3328 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: urban oasis contest starts (in Related sweeps from our sister sites) by nursejudy
It is beautiful and has two bedrooms, very nice....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Related sweeps from our sister sites

Discussion Topic  RE: Where are our dreamers, we need to be ready for the next Dreamhome (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by nursejudy
The dreamhome always has a tour as it is charity based, but not so much the others. We really enjoy......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: Where are our dreamers, we need to be ready for the next Dreamhome (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by nursejudy
I can hardly wait, now this one my husband and I hope to tour. Now this is exciting. ......

Discussion Topic  Where are our dreamers, we need to be ready for the next Dreamhome (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by nursejudy
We should hear the location any time and I'm sure ready for this years dream....

Discussion Topic  RE: Urban Oasis tour is available for 2014 (in Urban Oasis 2013 in Boston, MA has ended) by nursejudy
No new thread yet, but it sure is nice. I love the deck, what a view. I'm glad it is two bedrooms th......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Urban Oasis 2013 in Boston, MA has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: Blog cabin starts in 2 days July 28th 2014 (in Related sweeps from our sister sites) by nursejudy
There are a few on the other MB threads, but when people return here is when the dream home is revea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where oh where is DH2015?!?!?! (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by nursejudy
Avi's and smiley's come and go.They are back. Sometimes computer issues do that. I can not wait to s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where oh where is DH2015?!?!?! (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by nursejudy
Thanks for posting mythreesons, I saw that on the blog day before yesterday and forgot to come back ......

California sounds perfect to me, but of course I am partial. California is 1000 miles long with plen......

Discussion Topic  RE: Enjoying the Blog Cabin pictures and tours (in Related sweeps from our sister sites) by nursejudy
Glad you joined the gator episodes on the dock Trish. The winner is the first to wrestle the gator i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Enjoying the Blog Cabin pictures and tours (in Related sweeps from our sister sites) by nursejudy
The winners purse has been upped. 10 foot Gator into the hammock at the boat house shall be called t......

Yes sendchocolate, it comes with a boat. As far as the gator wrestling, we make up the rules, so a ......

Bill, for you and Tango I am there as the official referee and ready to do any needed first aid. "Le......

Today I am loving then Sun room. My husband is dreaming of fishing! ......

I agree edith Ann, many are excited about the blog cabin, we will have that thought justified when w......

Discussion Topic  Enjoying the Blog Cabin pictures and tours (in Related sweeps from our sister sites) by nursejudy
If you have not visited DIY Blog Cabin 2014, now is the time. It is a beauty. It is hard to decide w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Memories of our Beachlady....;) (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by nursejudy
Should be coming soon. It is usually coming along quite well at the site by now....

Discussion Topic  RE: Memories of our Beachlady....;) (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by nursejudy
another fun Memory Alice....

Great memories Greenalice....

Don and Shelly, I was looking for your email address to make sure you knew. So glad you are here to......

» Refine Search
» New Search