Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 166
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3303 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Blog cabin starts in 2 days July 28th 2014 (in Related sweeps from our sister sites) by nursejudy
Thanks Edithann for the reminder, almost forgot as I have had so many family members needing me and ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Related sweeps from our sister sites

Discussion Topic  RE: winner (in Smart Home 2014 Giveaway 4/15 - 6/3) by nursejudy
It will be announced on the special edithann in August, those of us who are privileged to frequent h......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Smart Home 2014 Giveaway 4/15 - 6/3

Discussion Topic  RE: winner (in Smart Home 2014 Giveaway 4/15 - 6/3) by nursejudy
Congrats to the winner. They looked Oh so happy especially her mother. Can't wait to see the special......

We have to keep you healthy Mr. Bill, they can ambush me instead. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Beach Lady (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by nursejudy
I am so sorry to hear this news, sweet lady...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: HGTV Smart Home future locations (in Smart Home 2014 Giveaway 4/15 - 6/3) by nursejudy
Mr. Bill, I see shamrocks and pots of gold as features on that smart home....

Discussion Topic  RE: HGTV Smart Home future locations (in Smart Home 2014 Giveaway 4/15 - 6/3) by nursejudy
Somewhere on the west coast would be nice ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lincoln MKZ (in Smart Home 2014 Giveaway 4/15 - 6/3) by nursejudy
I wonder Mr. Bill....

Discussion Topic  RE: Lincoln MKZ (in Smart Home 2014 Giveaway 4/15 - 6/3) by nursejudy
IT seems like a nice car. I have never driven the gas/electric combo type, but know they are suppose......

Interesting, most gas outlets are on the drivers side for convenience. Did we decide which side this......

I saw a hybrid car plugged into a regular outlet with some kind of an adapter, so I guess they are t......

Discussion Topic  RE: What is your favorite spot or feature in the Smarthome (in Smart Home 2014 Giveaway 4/15 - 6/3) by nursejudy
The porch and the kitchen do provide areas to sit and enjoy...

Discussion Topic  RE: What is your favorite spot or feature in the Smarthome (in Smart Home 2014 Giveaway 4/15 - 6/3) by nursejudy
Yes birds like to make nests in interesting places. i had a pair of Doves nest in my front planter f......

Today, I am enjoying the great room. All that natural light when the drapes are open is fantastic. l......

I wonder if those solar panel issues are why we are not seeing them as often. I do not see any on th......

I enjoy both pools and hot tubs. I wonder if there is enough room for a pool at the smarthome?...

Interesting, I guess I never thought about fixing your roof when you have solar. I am enjoying the......

Where is everyone, you missed the movie? What do you all think of the guest room. I think yyour c......

Discussion Topic  RE: video wont work (in Smart Home 2014 Giveaway 4/15 - 6/3) by nursejudy
Edith, you need to download google crome and the latest update of Adobe reader. Then the videos will......

Discussion Topic  RE: Smart Home 2014 (in Smart Home 2014 Giveaway 4/15 - 6/3) by nursejudy
Blue is my favorite color and find it well done, but we all have the colors we like....

» Refine Search
» New Search