Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 167
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3328 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Dreamers (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by nursejudy
greetings dreamer...
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: FINALLY! The real 2015DH FLOORPLANS ARE UP!! :) (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by nursejudy
On some of the pictures. you can see what looks like a cellar entrance. That is the entrance. I nee......

Discussion Topic  RE: FINALLY! The real 2015DH FLOORPLANS ARE UP!! :) (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by nursejudy
I believe it was on a video GreenAlice. Glad you are back Mr. Bill, checking out the bathroom. I lov......

I too am anxious for more greenalice. They wet your appetite and leave you in anticipation. HGTV,......

Be careful Mr. Bill, looks very dark down there. Green Alice, I think your info answered our quest......

Irish tenors Mr. Bill, you can serenade me durng my celebration when i win the dreamhome....

Hope we get some new information soon, each little bit adds to the excitement....

I can't wait to see more. This is going to be really nice, can't wait to see what Linda has in store...

Bill, so happy you found the right house, we need information on the dream home, not the neighbors. ......

Pretty neat Bill, I guess that would occupy your time during in-climate weather....

Good idea Mr. Bill. We are looking for the way to get into the crawl space basement from the inside ......

I think they are introducing things slower to keep us in suspense....

I beleive there is a car, will have to double check...

You can see the door on the outside of the home to the crawl space, but on the drafting of the home,......

Discussion Topic  RE: HGTV Smart Home future locations (in Smart Home 2014 in Nashville, TN has ended) by nursejudy
Thanks, I can't wait to see more. The only time I have been in Austin is an airport layover for an h......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Smart Home 2014 in Nashville, TN has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: HGTV Smart Home future locations (in Smart Home 2014 in Nashville, TN has ended) by nursejudy
Did they post that Mythreesons, that would be neat?...

They put up first of clues a deck of cards with diamonds showing. My first guess would be Las Vegas,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please HGTV a Message board site for Dream home 2015 (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by nursejudy
gotchocolate was so kind to put our last one together. We all sent in our squares. We have had some ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please HGTV a Message board site for Dream home 2015 (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by nursejudy
neat, it was so much fun when we did those. I always dreamed of getting a quilt of dreams....

Discussion Topic  RE: Enter Now (in Urban Oasis Giveaway 8/28-10/10) by nursejudy
It is a beauty. Great view, great decorating and i still can not get over the hugh master closet....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Urban Oasis Giveaway 8/28-10/10

» Refine Search
» New Search