Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 167
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (3330 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: FINALLY! The real 2015DH FLOORPLANS ARE UP!! :) (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by nursejudy
Pretty neat Bill, I guess that would occupy your time during in-climate weather....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended

Discussion Topic  RE: FINALLY! The real 2015DH FLOORPLANS ARE UP!! :) (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by nursejudy
Good idea Mr. Bill. We are looking for the way to get into the crawl space basement from the inside ......

I think they are introducing things slower to keep us in suspense....

I beleive there is a car, will have to double check...

You can see the door on the outside of the home to the crawl space, but on the drafting of the home,......

It does swing outward to open as they had one side open in a picture, but looking at the floor plan,......

I agree fully. Love the floor plans and love the pictures posted thus far. Meets my expectation. Per......

Isn't it great Trish. We have been searching for these for weeks as well and having a little fun wit......

Where is Mr. Mill, he would love theses. Thanks for the FYI...

I missed this one, i am looking some more. Beautiful....

Thanks Alice taking a look I'm back and I'm there. WOW very nice....

Discussion Topic  RE: Enter Now (in Urban Oasis Giveaway 8/28-10/10) by nursejudy
It is a beauty. Great view, great decorating and i still can not get over the hugh master closet....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Urban Oasis Giveaway 8/28-10/10

Discussion Topic  RE: Enter Now (in Urban Oasis Giveaway 8/28-10/10) by nursejudy
The urban Oasis is very nice. Loves the views. I would finally have a master closet that meets my ne......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Urban Oasis Giveaway 8/28-10/10

Discussion Topic  RE: Please HGTV a Message board site for Dream home 2015 (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by nursejudy
That car is great, I think you will look great in it Mr. Bill. The fires are up north near the orego......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please HGTV a Message board site for Dream home 2015 (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by nursejudy
40's sound so nice Alice, today it got up to 115 degrees, I do not ever remember it ever being that ......

You guys are so funny. Very refreshing after a 104 degree day in So. Cal. Martha's Vineyard here I ......

Yes, I can see where entering that way might be an option, but I would really like my washer and dry......

Interesting Mr. Bill, Looks like a maze. ......

Discussion Topic  Please HGTV a Message board site for Dream home 2015 (in Dream Home 2014 in Lake Tahoe, CA has ended) by nursejudy
As a long time dreamer, many of us are anxiously waiting for a message board site for Dreamhome 2015......

» Refine Search
» New Search