Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 310
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (6199 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  Cutest bunny cookies (in Holiday Crafts) by granny3641
No directions, but you can see how to do them by just looking. Now if I could get someone to make t......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Holiday Crafts

Discussion Topic  RE: Need your help lol..never mind (in Holiday Crafts) by granny3641
No Marylee....I called a friend long distance and she had to look it up. She couldn't think what th......

Discussion Topic  Need your help lol..never mind (in Holiday Crafts) by granny3641
I know I'm getting old, but have never had this problem for this long. I can't remember the name of......

Discussion Topic  RE: Knit/crochet and tell 4-10-14 (in Knitting & Crocheting) by granny3641
Finished my adult afghans and now have started my granny square picture afghan. It has 768 2" squar......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Knitting & Crocheting

Discussion Topic  RE: An amazing website for sewing and other crafts (in Holiday Crafts) by granny3641
Those are adorable. And a cute story. Will have to go back and check out more things. Thanks for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: prayers needed (in Knitting & Crocheting) by granny3641
So sorry you are having to go thru this. Pr*yers are always coming your way. And altho we aren't ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hello everyone (in Holiday Crafts) by granny3641
So glad you're better and back with us. OMG ---over 100 stitches---in the eyes no less. omg.!!!!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Little late for April Fool's Day but..meat loaf cake. (in Holiday Crafts) by granny3641
Glad you pointed this out to me Donna. I forgot to save the part about the mashed potatoes. Sorr......

Discussion Topic  Little late for April Fool's Day but..meat loaf cake. (in Holiday Crafts) by granny3641
I wish I had seen this earlier too. Do neat to do. And I would have made the hamburger cake to go ......

Discussion Topic  RE: By the Sea - new summer decoration I just made link fixed (in Holiday Crafts) by granny3641
Clicked on it and it says 'sorry..page doesn't exist'. Did I do something wrong?...

Discussion Topic  RE: looking for pattern (in Knitting & Crocheting) by granny3641
I don't have it, but will keep my eyes open for it. It's cute....

Discussion Topic  RE: Questions, question, questions (in Holiday Crafts) by granny3641
Agree with craftyannie. No advertising....

Discussion Topic  RE: new 2X4's (in Holiday Crafts) by granny3641
Oh I agree that it isn't a small process. I just wanted to know if you used preprinted paper or you......

Discussion Topic  RE: new 2X4's (in Holiday Crafts) by granny3641
Love them Eileen. Do you print the paper and the design or just the design on the paper?...

Discussion Topic  RE: spinner from cd's (in Holiday Crafts) by granny3641
I do a copy and paste and then email it to myself. Then I can print it out. Or save into your favo......

Discussion Topic  spinner from cd's (in Holiday Crafts) by granny3641
Neat craft for the kids. Made a spinner from old cd's. Kids would love this. And make a good gift......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can't stop making zipper bracelets... (in Holiday Crafts) by granny3641
She's only showing the decorative beads and things she is putting on the bracelets in this post. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cute Ribbon Craft (in Holiday Crafts) by granny3641
I'm being a real dunce. I love the tree and would like to make one. But for the life of me...I can......

Discussion Topic  More zipper art (in Holiday Crafts) by granny3641
There are no directions to do any of these, but they are good.!!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not many postings (in Holiday Crafts) by granny3641
So sorry to hear about you and your husband. When it rains it pours, huh? Take it easy and we'll k......

» Refine Search
» New Search