Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2463 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Family room tables, lamps, and accessories (in General Decorating) by crayon
Here's a mockup of the table. Also, a few pillows that I really like. What do you think? ......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Family room tables, lamps, and accessories (in General Decorating) by crayon
I'm sorry, LOS. I thought maybe you were joking. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. ......

I like that table a lot!! It has a nice ORB finish, rustic and matte looking wood top, and the shape......

Mary Ruth, I'm listening intently to you and others' suggestions. Thanks so much. I'll see what else......

I love the idea of a reclaimed wood coffee table. in fact someone else suggested the same thing in r......

Oops, sorry, but somehow I missed your recent posts. I like the lamp -- and the pattern in that ru......

I really like that lamp a lot. Even in a darker shade would be nice too....

I found the Joy to the World pillow cover on this website. Cute, huh? ......

Thanks everyone! LOS, I like lots of pillows too. Georgia Peach, I think iron lamps or even iron l......

Thank you, Froo. I like all those colors too. Anyone have any thoughts on tables and lamps? I put ......

Discussion Topic  Family room tables, lamps, and accessories (in General Decorating) by crayon
I need to add color in this space, and I need to figure out where to go with this space as it is rig......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mixed metals Christmas trees (in General Decorating) by crayon
I love that look! I also like this look: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you help me finish my kitchen please? (in General Decorating) by crayon
I'm loving this idea, GA! I may be able to get somebody to make one for me. I'll have to check aroun......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you help me finish my kitchen please? (in General Decorating) by crayon
You make some excellent points, GreenAlice, and I love the white cabinet idea with rustic dark wood ......

I'm now thinking, although the white cabinets might look good, the style may be just a bit too moder......

Hi GreenAlice, thank you for being so gratious in your continued help. I really appreciate it a lot!......

Discussion Topic  Looking for this artwork. (in General Decorating) by crayon
I found this artwork on Ballard Design's website that I am really liking. It's a little costly and i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lighting the corner of Sectional? Need Help.... (in General Decorating) by crayon
GreenAlice, I love your sectional and the lamps you have found! And the cord dimmers are the greates......

Discussion Topic  RE: Black Christmas Tree (in General Decorating) by crayon
Although a black tree isn't for me, you did a good job decorating it. When I was at Garden Ridge the......

Discussion Topic  Update on family room rug and bookshelves (in General Decorating) by crayon
I just got the area rug this morning! Here it is. There's a lot of sunlight coming through the windo......

» Refine Search
» New Search