Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 124
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2463 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: A sorry loss (in General Decorating) by crayon
LOS, I know what you mean about things are not people or pets, but I can also understand why you are......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Interior Design Client Preferences (questions) (in General Decorating) by crayon
Mary Ruth, I'm sorry to hear about your needed surgery, but I hope once you get through it all and a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Interior Design Client Preferences (questions) (in General Decorating) by crayon
I think the only thing that comes to mind for me is that I would need to know what a client really w......

Discussion Topic  Family room tables, lamps, and accessories (in General Decorating) by crayon
I need to add color in this space, and I need to figure out where to go with this space as it is rig......

Discussion Topic  Looking for this artwork. (in General Decorating) by crayon
I found this artwork on Ballard Design's website that I am really liking. It's a little costly and i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lighting the corner of Sectional? Need Help.... (in General Decorating) by crayon
GreenAlice, I love your sectional and the lamps you have found! And the cord dimmers are the greates......

Discussion Topic  Update on family room rug and bookshelves (in General Decorating) by crayon
I just got the area rug this morning! Here it is. There's a lot of sunlight coming through the windo......

Discussion Topic  Area rug update for my family room (in General Decorating) by crayon
I had the carpet company come over today with samples of some different shags. I found one I love, w......

Discussion Topic  RE: What do you think about this rug for my foyer? (in General Decorating) by crayon
junk collector, I'm so glad you like my flooring, and I look forward to seeing yours when you comple......

Discussion Topic  RE: What do you think about this rug for my foyer? (in General Decorating) by crayon
Froo, thank you for all your wonderful finds! I like quite a few of those. No. 1 is pretty, 2 makes ......

Cavin, I just saw the rug you posted above. That one would definitely be more practical and hide the......

Thanks, cocok. I will figure out the answer to these questions before I move forward. It probably ma......

Discussion Topic  Have you seen these at your Target recently? (in General Decorating) by crayon
I would love to have some white interesting dishes like these, and they only cost 99 cents in the co......

Discussion Topic  RE: my shiny "new" floor (in General Decorating) by crayon
Now that is one shiny green! Love it!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Cats and shag rugs (in Pets) by crayon
Georgia Peach, we have berber carpet here too, but our cats haven't bothered it. metwo, we hvae fr......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Pets

Discussion Topic  RE: Cats and shag rugs (in Pets) by crayon
Thank you, metwo. I haven't had shag carpeting for eons....

Discussion Topic  Cats and shag rugs (in Pets) by crayon
Have any of you had a problem with cats destroying shag rugs? I would like to buy one, but want to m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Design tips (in General Decorating) by crayon
I see a lot of mid century style furniture on Craigslist in my area all the time, so try Craigslist ......

Discussion Topic  Can you help me finish my kitchen please? (in General Decorating) by crayon
I do like transitional style, and I need to put a few things on my walls. I want to keep it somewhat......

Discussion Topic  Before replacing the living area rug... (in General Decorating) by crayon
I re-positioned the rug before I roll it up and take it out. I want to make sure when I buy the next......

» Refine Search
» New Search