Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 119
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2379 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you identify these? (in General Decorating) by jovtfam4
We love the Maine coast. It feels like the happiest place in the world to us! I would love to live......
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you identify these? (in General Decorating) by jovtfam4
Bathroom. Second color up from bottom....

Bedroom. Don't you love the picture rail trim throughout?...

Bedroom again. Daylight....

Living room. The one in the middle next to the blue....

Bedroom 1. See? No popsicle green!...

The yellow color. Top one. (Melted Butter by BM). I figured I'd just post the new pictures showing......

I guess I can try that again. They just came up with colors that didn't seem right... Didn't match......

Very bottom one... Wow, right?! It looks almost like Seahorse or Pale Celery on the stick. In the......

(We're not usually that messy! This was last year, and I snapped them quickly as we were packing up......

This is Melted Butter, the top one....

This is the 3rd one down from the top....

Discussion Topic  Can you identify these? (in General Decorating) by jovtfam4

Discussion Topic  RE: UPDATED with PIC - What is wrong with my decor? (in General Decorating) by jovtfam4
I'm way late on this one, but I agree about the focal point, art above fireplace. Also, just the fir......

Discussion Topic  RE: NOT Love It or List It (in Favorite Shows) by jovtfam4
Haha, I agree. They are all really unpleasant to each other....
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > Favorite Shows

» Refine Search
» New Search