Message Boards

Guidelines

• Please be sure posts are category appropriate.
  • No off-topic or off-color postings.
  • Postings may be deleted at the discretion of HGTV Moderators.
  • No advertising is allowed.
  • Be Nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
  • Certain words will trigger moderation of the post. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are OFF the topics covered by HGTV.
  • For general message board help, click the tab labeled "Tools," and choose "Help" from the dropdown menu.
Full Guidelines
HGTV.com    HGTV Message Boards    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 123
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (2445 matches) New Search Sign In/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone watching the lastest season of Design Star? (in General Decorating) by jovtfam4
HGTV.com > HGTV Message Boards > General Decorating

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone watching the lastest season of Design Star? (in General Decorating) by jovtfam4
I think the guy who did that dining room is a little bit creepy. I feel like they are going to reve......

Discussion Topic  RE: Will this table work in this room? (in General Decorating) by jovtfam4
Too small? Maybe if you had a chair next to it. Wouldn't a bench be pretty at the end of the bed?...

Discussion Topic  RE: New Lamp For Guest Room!! Does it work? (in General Decorating) by jovtfam4
Oh! The headboard is lovely! It's pretty, pretty, pretty. I like the new lamp. Keep posting pi......

Discussion Topic  We Need Help: Prepare yourselves... (insert screaming face) (in General Decorating) by jovtfam4
So, I'm terrified to even show you pictures of the nightmare that is our house right now. We have S......

Discussion Topic  RE: We Need Help: Prepare yourselves... (insert screaming face) (in General Decorating) by jovtfam4
AguaBella! Yes, we do need to do that. Luckily, we have had nice weather these past weekends, but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: We Need Help: Prepare yourselves... (insert screaming face) (in General Decorating) by jovtfam4
And boom, first day picture, and now the year is already over... Wow. I'll take updated pictures......

And the tea parties... (Stella at 2 1/2 already developing her look of disapproval for her brother'......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do you vacuum under furniture you can't move? (in General Decorating) by jovtfam4
I find that just using a swiffer duster with the long arm is very effective....

Discussion Topic  RE: Cheap-o ways to cover unfinished ceiling in basement (in General Decorating) by jovtfam4
My husband used luan and trim along the seams in a grid pattern. It came out great, and it was chea......

Poll  RE: Couches: Leather or Fabric? (in General Decorating) by jovtfam4
Our kids have trashed our fabric sofa, however we had a leather one in our den and we never used the......

Discussion Topic  When you see decor items for sale do you... (in General Decorating) by jovtfam4
Do you look at them and think: 1. "I want to buy that." or, 2. "I bet I can make that."? I was loo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help me decide! pics... (in General Decorating) by jovtfam4
It almost looks like you could add the wicker and the table? (Bistro size maybe?) For a front area......

Discussion Topic  RE: help with carpeted bathroom (in General Decorating) by jovtfam4
Can you get carpet tiles to create custom "bath mats?" You can at least cut it to go around the toi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need opinion please..regarding closet/room divider... (in General Decorating) by jovtfam4
You can pain them! We had a lovely darker armoir that we kept moving around because it was so dark.......

Discussion Topic  Anyone bought a Kitchen Island like this? (in General Decorating) by jovtfam4
My husband is a great carpenter and right now we have an "island" that he made out of a piece of fur......

Discussion Topic  RE: Need help decorating on a budget (in General Decorating) by jovtfam4
What is your favorite thing in the room(s) right now, no matter how small?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Wish I had a closet to spare.... (in General Decorating) by jovtfam4
Love it!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Tricky space need help (in General Decorating) by jovtfam4
I've never seen anything like that configuration before! Hmmm... Are there other houses in the nei......

Discussion Topic  RE: Less Is More (in General Decorating) by jovtfam4
Oh, I hear you! I'm wanting to have negative space... Breathing room... Can't wait to clear out so......

» Refine Search
» New Search